• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Why is tornado spam worse than any other technique? It has damage deterioration, it doesn't kill, the damage it does is not amazing (snake ftilts do about 20% IIRC, Olimar up airs can do like 30 i think, falco can basically cg the entire cast, pika cg gets 70 easily, etc.), you can punish afterwards if it doesn't hit, you can DI out and take like 3%, I mean honestly, the only thing it has is it's priority which is far from broken. It's no different from Fox running away and camping Peach on Poke Floats, Marth chaingrabbing from 0-death, or Overswarm ledge camping for 7 minutes. Rofa is mad good and knows how to use tornado really well, everyone just gets frustrated because it's an obvious move and people are used to B moves being somewhat more "noobish" in general and the attack lasts a long time so they get impatient and stuff.

Also JonT (who plays D3) beat Rofa at Race's 3rd Garage Tourney in winners AND losers.

I spam it all day and I'm still terrible at brawl.

Less QQ plz

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Why is tornado spam worse than any other technique? It has damage deterioration, it doesn't kill, the damage it does is not amazing (snake ftilts do about 20% IIRC, Olimar up airs can do like 30 i think, falco can basically cg the entire cast, pika cg gets 70 easily, etc.), you can punish afterwards if it doesn't hit, you can DI out and take like 3%, I mean honestly, the only thing it has is it's priority which is far from broken. It's no different from Fox running away and camping Peach on Poke Floats, Marth chaingrabbing from 0-death, or Overswarm ledge camping for 7 minutes. Rofa is mad good and knows how to use tornado really well, everyone just gets frustrated because it's an obvious move and people are used to B moves being somewhat more "noobish" in general and the attack lasts a long time so they get impatient and stuff.

Also JonT (who plays D3) beat Rofa at Race's 3rd Garage Tourney in winners AND losers.

I spam it all day and I'm still terrible at brawl.

Less QQ plz
Well said.

It does bother me in doubles though because I can't punish it in doubles (Unless I go DK) in Singles I love it when meta tonrnados ^_^

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Online makes me bad too though. I get 3 stocked consistently online ^_^ Because I get frustrated and just give up and start spamming smashes because I feel like I can't move sometimes with input lag. Online can make people bad.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Playing Brawl online made me want to break my console for the first time. No other game has done that to me, even Ninja Gaiden wasn't that bad.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
danimals if your posts get reported for spam again i have to do something probably. :/

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I reported Danny for spam after reading enders post

rapeeeeeeee

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
Im surprised Edrees aint oin this mess yet though.
Oh and people do suck at BRAWL lol
Theres no denying that haha
Theres people who still dont know D3 can CG, that ROB's recovery is ****, and still believe Snake sucks haha.
So if thats not a nub for you idk what is lol.
If anything the next people I see going on the ranking are
Edrees, Bone, and mikeHAZE.
Oh and do I go up for beating Futile at Races???

Top Bottom