• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
... because the games themselves are friendly, it has nothing to do with you being friends

even if it's a "joke," sucking at english that badly isn't humorous imo

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
if my grammatical structures aren't up to par for the english elitists on the boards I apologize.

I usually just type really fast and put little effort into my posts.

I am in a rush 99% of the time.

May is awesome, she uses an anchor. ;)

p.s. smash isn't "friendly" unless violence, in itself, is friendly :).

Atlus8

Smash Master
i live in northridge right on the edge of campus not in dorms.

'friendlies' is a horrible term and I have never used it. I am not new to smash scene. Played since 64 etc and it has always been Casuals , because as you pointed out, you aren't necessarily FRIENDS lol

I can teach the basics of the cast in GG if you want overall GG information. I don't play Ky but I know enough to help out.

JTB , where do you play at? what is a closer spot towards u
Good stuff, I'm all Melee, but I just got Accent Core a couple of weeks ago so I'm really looking for competition. I went to FFA a couple of weeks ago and got destroyed like no other:( Seriously, I can't use an arcade stick for s#!+ It's like trying to play Melee with an arcade stick.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
yeah

edit - **** i forgot to specify/ask

Adam you'll probably see this, I need to come over friday to practice cuz i'm gonna be rusty as ****

connor i hope you can sleep over .. and adam i hope we can sleep over rofl

if not no worries i'll just pick you up sat morning

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
atlus gg is all about learning stick.

can play whenever just give me a heads up. I still have to go over there and to denjin in simi to check out the places.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I can sleep over but I prefer not to since we'll be sleeping over after the tournament...one rule I can NOT break with my parents is the "Don't sleep over 2 nights in a row" rule. Sorry >_>

Charoo

Smash Champion
just catch another squirtle and keep one at ur house connor. They will never see the difference n_n

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
then don't sleep over after the tournament?

am i kira and connor's rides after the tournament? cuz there's no way in hell i'm sleeping over after the tourny..

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
but that's when everyone is going to Rapelicate's house. I really wanna go but it all depends on you. Basically, if we don't go to Rapelicate's after the tournament, I'll sleepover the night before. If we DO go to Rapelicate's, I can't sleep over the night before.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
after the tourny i'll be in no mood whatsoever to play melee, and i'm way too anti-social to go to rapelicate's house to not play melee

i'm honestly not a big fan of large smashfests

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Poo poo :( oh well, then I guess I'll sleep over the night before unless someone else is willing to drive me home sunday (doubtful)

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Sorry, I posted it earlier but this thread is supposed to be for power rankings discussion. Locked until the next update starts rolling around or after Oxnard, since its a large tourney and there'll be more poeple/players to discuss. You guys have 15 other threads to spam :p

This thread has been re opened since alot is going in the scene, so discuss as you will again.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Fly_Amanita *****.

Edrees Better be ranked also.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Connor, Shadow, Leepuff, BarDulL and mikeHAZE have all definitely proven themselves to be worthy of these rankings.
Shadow is already ranked, lol. Fly will definitely be talked about as well.

Yeah we need more panelists but good luck finding someone who is mature and collected (enough to deter their personal bias in favor of accuracy) , goes to tournaments and knows a good deal about playing the game. Sounds simple enough but it's pretty hard to find. Feel free to point to me anyone who meets these requirements lol. Oh and they have to want to do it, that's what makes it hard otherwise Hugo would be one =P

No snake players allowed LOL jk ;)

Top Bottom