• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

Danimals

Smash Apprentice
aero mango called me again and said aero dynamics your combo video was garbage he said he couldve made that video with his feet.........oooooohhhhhh..........LOL his feet actually do look like fingers LMAOOOOO

OHHHHHHHHH he called me again and said the quality on the vid sucks QUOTE
MANGO
"Poor *** guy couldnt afford a capture card, I couldve afford a hundred capture cards with the money i won from Pound 3"" qoute "ahhhhh RAPEEEE"

what you gotta say about that aero

Danimals

Smash Apprentice
aero mango called me again and said aero dynamics your combo video was garbage he said he couldve made that video with his feet.........oooooohhhhhh..........LOL his feet actually do look like fingers LMAOOOOO

OHHHHHHHHH he called me again and said the quality on the vid sucks QUOTE
MANGO
"Poor *** guy couldnt afford a capture card, I couldve afford a hundred capture cards with the money i won from Pound 3"" qoute "ahhhhh RAPEEEE"

what you gotta say about that aero

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
way to post something not intresting

NOW BACK TO THE SUBJECt
lol double post man..... but ne way

mango is funny cause wha point is he trying to prove???

he talked to me for a good hour... saying pretty much.... pla melee because everyone else palys brawl...

if he is alll into melee... and stuff then why cant he play it and be happy.... he ***** everyone so why should he even play it he is just to good... i mean he is MANGO!!!

but really... hes good at it... w/e o and aero is buying a car.... with his money... lol

wat did mango get???

Samus-T

Smash Lord
i say when life hands you lemons make lemonade. when life hands you mangos tell him to get pus$y =O

araknophobik

Smash Master
its true
those who who had the potential to be good at melee are pretty good at brawl
futile and aero were pretty **** good at melee they just entered the scene too late
didn't mango take brawl seriously for like a week and place 3rd at ucsd? o.O
luigi only entered one brawl tourny and placed like 7th out of 40 loseing to the ic infinite

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
its true
those who who had the potential to be good at melee are pretty good at brawl
futile and aero were pretty **** good at melee they just entered the scene too late
didn't mango take brawl seriously for like a week and place 3rd at ucsd? o.O
luigi only entered one brawl tourny and placed like 7th out of 40 loseing to the ic infinite
Yeah. If you were good at Melee you can be really good at Brawl too. IMO there are more skills involved in melee, so if you are good at melee, you already have the skills necessary to get good at brawl. However if you were not good at melee you still have a shot to be good at brawl, since either you came in too late or lack one of the skills melee had but brawl really doesn't require (like being good at recovering. unless ur use olimar or link then u need it LOL)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
STOOP KID AFRAID TO LEAVE HIS STOOP

Hey Arnold! is amazing

embracethe12

Smash Lord
are you kidding?
don't you remember pigeon man.
or that time curly held everyone hostage in school.
hey arnold is the ****.

mio

Smash Ace
unfortunately, no one cares about your opinion, sorry :[
Then why have there been like 18 responses to my 2 posts? If nobody cared then they would've ignored me. All I said was that I think cocky people are annoying and that cockiness is an unlikable trait. I didn't say that I'm better than anyone or that Mango is a terrible guy. I'm not trying to hate on him, I don't even know him.... I was just reacting to one post and somehow it turned into a skill/popularity contest. I think if I would've said it to anyone else then it would've died by the end of the page. And don't try to pull the superiority complex on me because I'm really not interested in being a part of your smashboards hierarchy. I'd be glad to money match you in Brawl. I suck at Melee.

and i like to say atleast im not the gay cocky pretty sure im more

of the funny cocky and im not that bad of a person

people love me people hate me

ive learned in life not everyone will like you

and for the people who dont

eat a ****??

lol
I apologize if you took it the wrong way. I don't hate you and I don't think you're a bad person, I just think cockiness itself is annoying. If you're the "funny cocky" type that is cocky for the sake of humor, then that's cool. I wouldn't know because I haven't met or hung out with you in person. I was just reacting to a single post that I thought was inconsiderate (this being a Brawl thread and all) and I didn't think it was that big of a deal.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
we know it wasn't. you know, it is possible to have an exchange that isn't a big deal. everything doesn't turn into a big deal just because two people disagree.

Top Bottom