• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

$BONE$

Smash Ace
I'm taking money matches from anyone who's ranked.
Hugs, Ajax, Futile & DSF to an exception. =)

Edit: Especially if you play Metaknight.

(This is vs. my peach)

storm92

Smash Ace
You guys think you could consider the Play n Trade 7/26 tourney next time? There should be around 50+ people there.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I don't care what Mango's done. I just think cocky people are annoying, that's all.
I hate cocky people more than you do, but Mango fucking ***** and nobody can do anything about it. If you knew Mango in person you'd think he was a chill guy too, but all you see are his inside jokes online and you're judging his personality based off that (which most people do, so I guess I can't really fault you for that, but it's still not completely accurate).

I have no doubt that if Mango had fun playing Brawl he'd be at the top of the rankings.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
It's pretty dumb to hate cockiness just because. In and of itself it's nothing to look down upon. You should be cocky if you have a reason to be cocky. Don't hate ******

mio

Smash Ace
It's pretty dumb to hate cockiness just because. In and of itself it's nothing to look down upon. You should be cocky if you have a reason to be cocky. Don't hate ******
I understand that Mango ***** at Melee and I respect him immensely for that. I also don't know him in person so I'm just talking about what I see online. But cockiness is an unlikable trait for most people. Even if you have "earned it", it's always more honorable to be humble and just let your performance/skill speak for itself. Cockiness just isn't a fun personality trait to be around because it's a form of self-centered-ness (not a word but it explains what I mean).

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lol mango always talks like that online cause he's earned it

in person he's your normal overactive 16-year-old kid

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I understand that Mango ***** at Melee and I respect him immensely for that. I also don't know him in person so I'm just talking about what I see online. But cockiness is an unlikable trait for most people. Even if you have "earned it", it's always more honorable to be humble and just let your performance/skill speak for itself. Cockiness just isn't a fun personality trait to be around because it's a form of self-centered-ness (not a word but it explains what I mean).
in all honesty, if you don't like it...money match him.

i wish our *****n community would quit whining about **** they don't like, if you have a problem with it, put the **** talk behind and put your money where your mouth is.

quit whining, he's better than you probably will ever be, and i don't mean to d!ck ride mango, i'm just tired of hearing you whine.

if you're going to respond to this post, i hope it's with an offer to money match, thanks.

I don't care what Mango's done. I just think cocky people are annoying, that's all.
unfortunately, no one cares about your opinion, sorry :[

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i wish our *****n community would quit whining about **** they don't like, if you have a problem with it, put the **** talk behind and put your money where your mouth is.
HOLLAAAAAAAAAAA

And to that end, I'll money match anyone in melee with my marth and sheik :)

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
Dman, i hope you never live in the real world then, cuz theres a bunch of cocky muthafukas out there, both for good reasons and bad.

Either way, were all lucky that manog won pound, hes the nice kind of cocky. If it was anyone who wasnt as nice LOL *** there would be alot more fights for sure.

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
LOL

What's all this hate towards Mango?

Seriously, it just sounds like he's being hated on just cuz he's actually accomplished something.

But just so you *****es know, if anyone says anything to that kid in a wrong way, Im going to stab you *****es with the new butterfly knife that I just got. :chuckle:

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Kouryuu, if I ever play you again in Melee, I'm going to do some damage / take one of your stocks and then ledge stall you for seven minutes in a row :)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
the way i c it

if ur good at something

or in this case

**** **** =D

u should be allowed 2 flaunt it

so *** all the brawl noobs go choke on aeros ****

melee community <333

kouryuu

wow i new we were good friends but god dam

lol <3333333

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
look quit the arguing this PR is a joke that was done with a bloochy job that much is pretty clear. its the opinion of 3 ppl that suck at this game anyway so why do u ppl care so much. if u want MY opinion and an opinion is what it is here u have it:

1.AERO
2.DSF
3.FUTILE
4.TEBA
5.EDGE
6.AJAX
7.LITE
8.SHADOW
9.HUGS
10.PLAN9
11.BLITZ
12.DC
13.GAMBLE
14.CONNOR
15.BOA
****, I can see why you were kicked out of the panel. I've heard your arguments for other things before, there are hardly any reasons or facts present.

I still remember your thoughts on Brawl vs Melee:
"See, the difference between melee and brawl is that Melee... *puts hands together* is a melee, and brawl is like *Puts fists together*... a brawl". Haha, I'm not ****ting you, this was seriously your case.

Anyways, I'm not exaggerating when I say that 99.98% of you players have no business beating me. 99.98% of you are the same people I ***** in melee, but my archive of brawl knowledge hasn't caught up with my mind yet. I'm looking into a new weekend-less job, so when I get that brawl tournament experience under my belt, I don't doubt I'll be back at my melee level.

And yeah, I'll put money on mango being top 4 if he gave a ****.

Top Bottom