• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

$ick

Smash Lord
First question I ask people when I'm going to play them in Brawl, "Did you play Melee?" The answer to that question tells me so much before I even see them play lol.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
mango train me instead!
aero is the best one in CV at brawl, and i wanna beat em lol

Samus-T

Smash Lord
i wanna play melee.... someone pm me if theres gonna be any melee smashfests coming up <3

MaNg0

Smash Hero
joey i went to ur house earlier and got nothing =/

i hate u aero

go play brawl

and if were gonna talk like that

i have more skill in my left hand then

most brawl players will have =D

LuCKy

Smash Master
holy **** he called you a ***** mango

*goes to make some popcorn*

edit- i woke up like 4:30 lol

Samus-T

Smash Lord
then that says u hate most of cv that stands up to you lmao. me and ripn know were better than you but ripn didnt wanna beat u and make u look bad in front of everyone =]. oh well. u can hate the good people and get ur ego fed by all the little fanboys u have. hate it or love it, im callin u out mango!!!

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
hmm

this thread is startin to look like a melee thread.
i like this, we need some more **** talk to get things exciting again. It seems the only way to make brawl *seem* to be of more importance, and therefore adding more pressure.

danny ur fuking gay with your fuking anime videos.

and aero i really hope your calling mango out in brawl, or actually no, i hope its melee. so we can see yo noob **** get TOSSED.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
is pats even confirmed as a smash fest, or are people just saying it?

so this is what happens when ur really good at a video game lol

ur nuts hurt yet mango?:laugh:
Shouldn't you know? Aren't you ranked third in brawl?

Or maybe they only respect skill in Melee ^^

Maverick69

Smash Ace
yea I missed like 4 pages of trash talk while I was watching movies with plan 9 lol .

Um from like 3 pages back shmooguy im not a brawl noob i was around in melee days I was just shy then lol. i wasn't saying that I personally cant Utilt to rest, just that brawl made it easy mode to do tilts.

Also Redem I saw you at nexus and at some other tourney I dont remember i just remember seeing you play and going **** thats some sexay diddy.

Also Lovage that so wasnt a montage, that was just you turning in circles in the melee room basically, I know you hate brawl but you could have at least shown the brawl people a little. Hell you got me on camera saying brawl sucks XD.

Lol @ Plan 9's face in the video

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
and aero i really hope your calling mango out in brawl, or actually no, i hope its melee. so we can see yo noob **** get TOSSED.
ok darklin, you nut riding ***git. why do you have to go and sit on mangos ****? cuz he was better than u at melee? go ****in practice and try to get good at it so u dont have to ride nuts everywhere u go

LuCKy

Smash Master
ok darklin, you nut riding ***git. why do you have to go and sit on mangos ****? cuz he was better than u at melee? go ****in practice and try to get good at it so u dont have to ride nuts everywhere u go
LOL ****!.....daaaaaaaaaaaaaaam straight out called you a ***** darklink

LuCKy

Smash Master
your right...what kinda name is darklink? he probably couldnt be ranked in melee or brawl

Top Bottom