• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

MaNg0

Smash Hero
if i wanted to i could be ranked

lol

brawl = not hard

pretty sure its not hard to grab someone with d3 and take them across the stage

saying how is grab range is dumb

o wait claires a panelist

DANGIT

ill never be ranked =/

lol

jtb - <3333333333333333333333333333

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Touche. I should have looked at DSF's bracket before bringing it up.

And allow me to reiterate, this has nothing to do with me and Futile. I would do the same if say, Connor was number one and bumped to second. It doesn't matter. Does anyone read my entire posts lol.
Actions speak louder than words, which is why everyone ignored that BS. You just admitted to blindly supporting Futile by claiming his bracket was tougher than DSF's WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING AT DSF's, yet we're to believe you'd do this for anyone?

So you would automatically assume any person who used to be No. 1 and then got dropped one spot to No. 2 was unworthy?

"We don't believe you, you need more people."

MaNg0

Smash Hero
pretty sure its not that hard to up throw rest either >;D
wow dont even go there

**** grabing a freaking space animal at a top level is freaking hard

HARD

pretty sure doing a up throw rest is harder then a d3 chaingrab

gtfo

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lol whats a redem? and why is he riding mangos nuts so hard? mango is amazing at melee, and his mohawk is better than mine but uhmm whose this new f@g?

ps love for mango is over 9000

MaNg0

Smash Hero
wow aero

my hawk is way better then urs =D

and wtf stop liking me u play brawl

i dont wanna be liked by people who play play brawl

it makes me feel like i should rip more money

and redem i will =D

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lol redems so good he doesnt know about double post rules. lets let him find out ;)

mango play me in melee

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Everything looks good actually but can you say which tournaments counted the most and the winner of each tourney. I'll give my opinion afterwards.

Futile should not have been dropped to #2. What's the logic behind that? Please elaborate.

Also, Edge should have dropped much lower due to his absence from tourneys (including Nexus). Edge practically died out. If D.C dropped as much as he did, Edge should have dropped down much lower than just one spot. Nothing personal against Edge, just looking at it from a logical point of view.

Just what I think.

in all honesty, futile should have dropped lower, quit **** ryan, i love ryan as much as the next person, but in all honest you and i both know he's been choking lately, i'm amazed he hasn't been dropped to 3rd.

this PR is a joke

the fact that im not on top 15 is halarious

DEMON TRIGGER LOL.

Anyway, i kinda agree with this list. I'm glad lite is ranked, he's really good. idk about bardull not being ranked, but then again i haven't viewed hsi brackets, and i know he had to leave nexxus early, so that might explain it.

I think chaz needs to be ranked, and hugo lower. Chaz took out me, hugs, and romeo at an FFA. too good. I don't agree with edge at that spot, since he pretty much quit, but i guess he hasn't performed that poorly, so it's debatable

plan 9?? iono that ones up in the air to me, but meh.

anyway, good job on the list, Panelist. it's pretty accurate. :].

can't wait for the next update.

$ick

Smash Lord
I think chaz needs to be ranked, and hugo lower. Chaz took out me, hugs, and romeo at an FFA. too good. I don't agree with edge at that spot, since he pretty much quit, but i guess he hasn't performed that poorly, so it's debatable
Kon - 1
Chaz- 0

Danimals

Smash Apprentice
wow

aero vs mango and a diddy kong ........LMAO

1v2
that aint fare LOL

Mango go eat a **** there now its fare
ahahahaha

oh yeah btw where the **** is lucky he's missing I can;t find him LOL

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
BTW, There was also some misinformation when the rankings was considered.

Futile has NEVER played or lost to BoA in singles... ever. At D4rk Sakura tournament, he lost to Teba twice. I just remembered. Check the brackets carefully next time.

@Haze: Apparently, Futile hasn't been doing well recently and if Race's tournament was considered, I wouldn't argue. But that is clearly not the case and I feel there is no reason for Futile to be dropped.

Edit: I also think Edge should be a lower but that's a different argument all on it's own which I may or may not get into. It all depends if the panelists are willing to change the rankings if faced with good reasoning. And Clair definitely isn't putting up much of a good argument whatsoever. And the fact that the panelists seem misinformed about a few things is starting to make me think that the PR is a real joke.

Danimals

Smash Apprentice
kouryuu just drop it man rankings wont change trust me.

I f you got money for being ranked i would understand.....
but i know futile will just do it next time..
he gots this

Maverick69

Smash Ace
mango I hate you. Because you hate brawl and talk **** about brawl like crazy, and still manage to be awesome lol. <3 mango.

Redem dont switch to melee you're my diddy hero.

Also LOL yea chain grab = Up tilt to rest totally. Let's compare.

Utilt to Rest - Perform an uptilt without the ability to turn tap jump off (easy but still harder than brawl), jump up and hit down B in the perfect spot all in the frame of about half a second.

Chain Grab - Stand Still. Someone comes near you press Z. Win. Lather, Rinse, Repeat, Gay!

And I'm a D3 Main =D

Danimals

Smash Apprentice
Seriously everybodys on mangos nuts

Where are the Danimals fanboys LMAO

Don't Forget To Tip

^_^

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
resting is a gillion times harder than chain grabbing lol, if you mess up you lose a stock. if you miss a chain grab you lose 10% actually wait you don't even lose that they'll probably just roll away or something. you lose nothing hahaha

Maverick69

Smash Ace
says the guy...who plays dedede..

Chain Grab - Stand Still. Someone comes near you press Z. Win. Lather, Rinse, Repeat, Gay!

And I'm a D3 Main =D

whoa holy **** Mike Haze I totally forgot! Thanks for pointing it out! I better switch characters quick!!!!!!!!

I play dedede because I love the character, I picked him as my main before Brawl was even out.

You can ask my tournament opponents. I chain grab very little, and I think I've infinited maybe once?

Top Bottom