• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I'm going to c3...

Leh

Smash Ace
ah lee, ignorance is bliss my friend....

i seriously doubt that lol, im in highschool son, you know how it is.

And in regards to the dumb sluts,thats basically my whole school, rich skuts haha.
I don't mind though, theres a time and place for everything,enjoy it while i can.
****in donkey kong mains

PolMex23

Smash Champion
You got corn rows?

you should take em out boi, ride the FRO Train BABy

An to eight52 i am Mr Mac Daddy of West FL...Get at me *** if you think yo game > my game . pssh

Those who think they have better game in the smash community than me are FoOOooolish Mortals xD.

Linguini the only girls that youve been with are those that think your cute cuz you little. Youll be like, "yea im little, but they call me 'Horse'..." than you show em whats up.

Not to many like that. =) lol emilio j/k

Anyways go an Boss Seibrik but let me tell you this...

Please, there are things in this world we can't control. One of those aspects that seem to slip from our hands is time, an time can be the most cruel thing to ever be experienced by man.

In correlation, love is the same as time. The act of love is to bond two souls...if I may, basically. It is a bond made with eternal strings. An act of out right sacrifice. With this comes the curse of love, as humans are emotionally weak, and failure on upholding those bonds comes with a great price to one or both participants.

One once said that to understand the patterns of love is to understand the patterns of time...which is entering yourself into a giant quagmire of complicated thought processes and painful realizations which will ultimately get you nowhere.

Seib you go there an don't you dare look for love, look for a ****ing quickie. Try approaching every girl you see even if they look out of your league. You can't control time, so why not give it a shot.

Oh an don't act yourself, try being...someone cool or somthing. Suave, real suave. Dress nice, stay upright. Cuz the way you really are is sorta annoying and gay sometimes. Don't act like DDD....your DDD.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You got corn rows?

you should take em out boi, ride the FRO Train BABy

An to eight52 i am Mr Mac Daddy of West FL...Get at me *** if you think yo game > my game . pssh

Those who think they have better game in the smash community than me are FoOOooolish Mortals xD.

Linguini the only girls that youve been with are those that think your cute cuz you little. Youll be like, "yea im little, but they call me 'Horse'..." than you show em whats up.

Not to many like that. =) lol emilio j/k

Anyways go an Boss Seibrik but let me tell you this...

Please, there are things in this world we can't control. One of those aspects that seem to slip from our hands is time, an time can be the most cruel thing to ever be experienced by man.

In correlation, love is the same as time. The act of love is to bond two souls...if I may, basically. It is a bond made with eternal strings. An act of out right sacrifice. With this comes the curse of love, as humans are emotionally weak, and failure on upholding those bonds comes with a great price to one or both participants.

One once said that to understand the patterns of love is to understand the patterns of time...which is entering yourself into a giant quagmire of complicated thought processes and painful realizations which will ultimately get you nowhere.

Seib you go there an don't you dare look for love, look for a ****ing quickie. Try approaching every girl you see even if they look out of your league. You can't control time, so why not give it a shot.

Oh an don't act yourself, try being...someone cool or somthing. Suave, real suave. Dress nice, stay upright. Cuz the way you really are is sorta annoying and gay sometimes. Don't act like DDD....your DDD.

*dies laughing*

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Yupp. And I'm pretty sure I get the most hoes out of any other smasher in south fl lolz.

-advent-
thats tru considering u *** anything that walks. if i get a hoe she have to be good looking all around. afterall very few fine looking hoes are worthy enough for my HUGE C0CK

PolMex23

Smash Champion

when yall lose your c0cks and got vajayjays?...

Hoes are hoes...

Woman, girls, pretty ladies are....Woman, girls, and pretty ladies...

Total difference. You should treat them all right, thats the difference between pimps an playas...and men

Gingerr

Smash Lord
thats tru considering u *** anything that walks. if i get a hoe she have to be good looking all around. afterall very few fine looking hoes are worthy enough for my HUGE C0CK
Yo Chops whats up lets go on a date ;D

inb4 Ginger and Chops are dating/ Ginger is cheating on Afro Thundah

Equi

Smash Ace
Now guyz, we all know it's the men with the big trucks and hummerz with the big c0ckz OBVIOUSLY. And Wolf playerz.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Why would you know that in the first place?
I once went to a gigs and sat on bench out front with my gville homies. Singles was about to start and we wondered where chops was. Turns out, he was in the back room of gigs doing a MM. Turns out, the bench we were sitting on was his cack. Turns out, nobody cared.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Seibrik I'm not going to C3 anymore so you better ****

I was going to go but 2 days ago I was informed of some potentially big Philly PA video game convention on the 21-23rd and I wanna go to that.
Awwwwww.... I wanted 2 fight U!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom