• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I'm going to c3...

Leh

Smash Ace
May from guilty gear seriously has the most annoying voice......

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I say that because you are not MD/VA and I am arrogant and by default everyone from non-MD/VA is in an awful region.

It's just what I do. I flame people needlessly and without any evidence. Except Inui, i'm serious when I flame him.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
It depends, what exactly does being a f@ggot entail? Like overall just being a douchebag on the boards? Cuz I can agree to that.

Leh

Smash Ace
It depends, what exactly does being a f@ggot entail? Like overall just being a douchebag on the boards? Cuz I can agree to that.
That AND you enjoy huge d1cks shoved into your mouth and a$$

Equi

Smash Ace
It entails that you are heightening the odds that no one is going take your opinion seriously.

But it's a message board, so who cares?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Then i disagree entirely afro. :p

and Seibrik.... STFU all you know how to do is grab!!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
(i started playing ddd and this is exactly what people say to me as well LOL)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Afro Thunder is my big brother.

Sometimes we're friends, sometimes we're not.

But he always sticks up for me vs OOS trash talkers :).

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
M2k IM me sometime! We must discuss intense ddd strats that no one can predict and different ways we go about getting our GRABS!!!

my sn is Seibrik

:)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
M2k IM me sometime! We must discuss intense ddd strats that no one can predict and different ways we go about getting our GRABS!!!

my sn is Seibrik

:)
i lol'd for reals on that one

imma be pissed if its ridiculously cold up there. i cant handle weather under 80 degrees :psycho:

Leh

Smash Ace
NOt only do i fvcking love cranberry juice, BUT i love you!

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Lol inui, cash mooney and gmoney always recieve so much hate. Anyone know if they're related?
LOLOLOL

I don't receive any hate anymore, so idk what you're talking about.

The most recent thing somebody said was dguy wetting his panties cuz i spoke up about his ******** post, lmao.

and **** no im not related to either of them.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
This is one of the best threads I have ever seen before. From talking about tanned, blonde, carbon-copied girls with nothing interesting or worthwhile to contribute (save their mouths/vags), to OOS flooding in immediately after their names are brought up.

WORD TRAVELS FAST ON THE INTERWEBS.

Linguini

Smash Master
Yupp. And I'm pretty sure I get the most hoes out of any other smasher in south fl lolz.

-advent-
ah lee, ignorance is bliss my friend....

i seriously doubt that lol, im in highschool son, you know how it is.

And in regards to the dumb sluts,thats basically my whole school, rich skuts haha.
I don't mind though, theres a time and place for everything,enjoy it while i can.

Top Bottom