• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I'm going to c3...

Equi

Smash Ace
Good luck guys. Do it for FL.

Even though I hate this state with a mundane passion.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Good luck guys. Do it for FL.

Even though I hate this state with a mundane passion.

:(

do you hate the people or the state itself? cause its pretty awesome in Orlando for both people and location

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Yo Seibrik I want you to MM and friendly all of the GOOD players there and get it RECORDED. Also get most if not all of your tourny matches recorded too. I still firmly believe that you are the best Dedede in the country, might as well start stocking up on evidence from now :)

Good luck Seibrik, Afro, and RX (even though I don't know who the he11 is RX lolz)

-advent-

Equi

Smash Ace
erm a mundane passion that doesnt even make sense equi!!
Precisely why I said it, to make people think outside the box and associate the words.

(Is not joking)

And to GDX: Florida has zero culture. It's the stench of death disguised by the stereotypical tan and sunshine individual. Though the north has colder weather and other regions around the country have warying weather, I'd have to say weather is the only aspect I appreciate of Florida.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I'd have to say weather is the only aspect I appreciate of Florida.
It felt like swamp here today and its f****** november. The buses were all fogged up with breath, under-knee/neck sweat, and i couldn't even cry because the maximum humidity threshold was exceeded and tears were unfavorable to the system. I need winter so the chubby bearded dungeons and dragons fanatics can cover up their everything.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Inui, you know that was because of the hurricane.

Doubtful it'll happen again, and besides, i dont have free housing in Nj and such like that. i have family in VA so its just easier for me.

Linguini

Smash Master
Precisely why I said it, to make people think outside the box and associate the words.

(Is not joking)

And to GDX: Florida has zero culture. It's the stench of death disguised by the stereotypical tan and sunshine individual. Though the north has colder weather and other regions around the country have warying weather, I'd have to say weather is the only aspect I appreciate of Florida.
yeah but when you have fine *** girls with tans then culture doesnt seem to matter as much anymore.:p

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Wait a minute.

Finch is right, UCF is like proven to have alot of fine hoes. I swear i heard it from like a talk show or magazine or what not.

Beautiful college girls there, but Miami is just Miami....Mmmm, nothin but quality for the most part.

Finch not like you get any sir. xD
And Advent, Lee, I was about to call you out. But you said South Florida, so ima let you slide.

I am the Mac Daddy Of Mid West Fl, let that be KNOWN

RIGHT NOW RIGHT HERE LET DAT **** BE KNOW, IGHT!!!

"Girls love this gangsta ****..." -Snoop Dog talkin about my ....yea

Equi

Smash Ace
There's hoes everywhere. But I agree with you guys, Florida's just seem to be ehahahaha... tanner...

This thread ownz.

I don't want to continue some pointless debate but one qualm I have with the culture down here is that the girls are all byproducts down here, at least more are. Of course this goes on in other areas too but I've met more self-produced 'gems' in other areas and not mere byproduct women.

However they are attractive, yes.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I just like a girl with pretty eyes. Thats all i need :)

Hear theres alot of 'em in VA, shall be fun. Pickin up chicks with the great AFRO THUNDER

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
Wait a minute.

Finch is right, UCF is like proven to have alot of fine hoes. I swear i heard it from like a talk show or magazine or what not.

Beautiful college girls there, but Miami is just Miami....Mmmm, nothin but quality for the most part.

Finch not like you get any sir. xD
And Advent, Lee, I was about to call you out. But you said South Florida, so ima let you slide.

I am the Mac Daddy Of Mid West Fl, let that be KNOWN

RIGHT NOW RIGHT HERE LET DAT **** BE KNOW, IGHT!!!

"Girls love this gangsta ****..." -Snoop Dog talkin about my ....yea
Hope you're talking about the coast. Otherwise....

Finch

Smash Lord
I don't want to continue some pointless debate but one qualm I have with the culture down here is that the girls are all byproducts down here, at least more are. Of course this goes on in other areas too but I've met more self-produced 'gems' in other areas and not mere byproduct women.
Do you mean most girls in FL are the product of two beautiful people making babies while in other places more attractive girls spawn from the union of average men and women? Why is that an issue?

Or are you talking about nature vs nurture/making oneself attractive vs having it bestowed upon you? Or personality?

Sorry, but you made a interesting and ambiguous statement that I've never heard before so I need to pick it apart.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Good luck Seibrik, Afro, and RX (even though I don't know who the he11 is RX lolz)
We should play some time.

Rx- is FL's Plank.

... Which I actually don't mind. I have some strange respect for players like that. >_>
Plank is (insert location)'s Rx-. I've probably made a lot more money than him.

Are you on drugs?
Inui, you clearly don't know anything about Florida players.

Wait

what?

Rx isn't gay.

Plank is gay.
Exactly.

lol @ people who don't go to UCF talking about attractive girls.
Omg yes.

Equi

Smash Ace
Do you mean most girls in FL are the product of two beautiful people making babies while in other places more attractive girls spawn from the union of average men and women? Why is that an issue?

Or are you talking about nature vs nurture/making oneself attractive vs having it bestowed upon you? Or personality?

Sorry, but you made a interesting and ambiguous statement that I've never heard before so I need to pick it apart.
I'm speaking of the reality that Florida is generally a big gigantic shoppingmall, and the people behave as such. A lot of women down here (not to sound sexist as guys are victims too) are byproducts in the sense that their personalities and presentation is about 85% prepared. So yeah, I guess I'm targeting personalities, the attractiveness/physical appearence is what it is, and it'd be foolish to judge a woman off of that unless they look like complete plastic (i.e. Sarah Palin/random example and not entirely applicable because of age difference, but yeah.)

Wheras in other states, despite climate differences, I've met girls that though they might not have the typical attractive tan and be the blonde haired beach babe, they encompass much more interesting personalities and have a lot more uniqueness overall just from my PERSONAL experiences, it seems like a lot of FL is like that, but hey, we all have a different perspective on life. Basically a more diverse amount of personality in fish per se in the northern region.

Finch

Smash Lord
That makes sense. FL isn't exactly a cultural center of the United States, but there are enough cute and open minded girls down here to keep me happy. And there are more than enough dumb sluts to keep polmex happy.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
We should play some time.

Plank is (insert location)'s Rx-. I've probably made a lot more money than him.

Inui, you clearly don't know anything about Florida players.

Exactly.

Omg yes.
Are you like, trying to say you are better than me or something? Cause you're not

Let's MM for the differencial in money that you've made more than me.

It's not my fault my region is the best and yours is awful.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
From Orlando, FL (MCO) to Washington, DC/Dulles (IAD)

Friday, Nov 21, 2008 Flight 338 Depart Orlando, FL (MCO) at 9:20 PM and arrive in Washington, DC/Dulles (IAD) at 11:23 PM

From Washington, DC/Dulles (IAD) to Orlando, FL (MCO)

Sunday, Nov 23, 2008 Flight 331 Depart Washington, DC/Dulles (IAD) at 9:05 AM and arrive in Orlando, FL (MCO) at 11:22 AM

KEITH KELLY
578 CODY CALEB DRIVE
WINTER HAVEN FL 33884
UNITED STATES

keith.kelly@publix.com

8639342355 (Tel)

1 Passenger:
Adult 1: KEITH KELLY

woooo im going to virginia *****es. Rx, i was able to get a flight for $219 today through jetblue. everyone else was like 254-260. They had another flight for the same price leaving at like 11am on Friday, but i have to work so i couldnt make it

Never been on a plane before..never been to a northern state in the winter before...this should be a fun trip :laugh:

Leh

Smash Ace
Are you like, trying to say you are better than me or something? Cause you're not

Let's MM for the differencial in money that you've made more than me.

It's not my fault my region is the best and yours is awful.
hmm we definitely arent awful.

Not our fault your fvcking horrible at a game that requires little skill to begin with, so you resort to gimicky tactics instead of attempting to actually improve.

Maybe thats why your horrible and dont win anything.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hmm we definitely arent awful.

Not our fault your fvcking horrible at a game that requires little skill to begin with, so you resort to gimicky tactics instead of attempting to actually improve.

Maybe thats why your horrible and dont win anything.
I only use that tactic against falco actually, people overexaggerate it :D

And I do win tournaments whenever I go out of state, just not against players like Azen or m2k, then I sometimes lose to chillin/chu/forte but they could go either way.

Leh

Smash Ace
I only use that tactic against falco actually, people overexaggerate it :D

And I do win tournaments whenever I go out of state, just not against players like Azen or m2k, then I sometimes lose to chillin/chu/forte but they could go either way.
Why refer to our region as awful? What are you basing it off of.

Top Bottom