• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
It's a ******** matchup, and they can't be chaingrabbed I guess. *shrug*

lain

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF2NCvMDt1M

3:13-3:14 I'm a monster ROFL

So yesterday I was supposed to go to a tourney in Ohio with Rofa. Instead, we all end up waking up late. Now it's a 4 hour drive, but I still wanted to go, so Rofa let me take his car and I made the 8 hours total of driving like a champ lmao. I ended up splitting 1st and 2nd with Anther, so huzzah! Notables there were me, anther, judge, os, az, kel, and y.b.m.

i'm a monstar

clowsui

Smash Legend
fun fact: i was the only one cheering for lain in those losers finals. i wonder if there've been any other non-ics mains who did that? either way, i'm very amused. why wouldn't you cheer for ics? sure, you die after a grab...but unless you trip into it or your controller malfunctions it's your **** fault and even then the second one may not be entirely excusable.

meepxzero

Smash Master
neo's mk lul
cuz he didnt get lucky against me.... nana tripping on a cg at the last 30 secs on delphino when ur down 50% kinda blows. Especially when all mk does is shark beneath the stage. I wouldnt give him a chance anymore if he went mk again cuz ive learned a lot since then.

im never going to drop games to mk again :/

r3d d09

Smash Master
everyone basically hates ditto matchups. no one knows how to play their character in a match.
I remember going wario at the first tourney i went to when he was lower tier. and the person matched me straight up>.> I had no idea what to do. it was the most awkward thing ever. haha

swordgard

Smash Hero
cuz he didnt get lucky against me.... nana tripping on a cg at the last 30 secs on delphino when ur down 50% kinda blows. Especially when all mk does is shark beneath the stage. I wouldnt give him a chance anymore if he went mk again cuz ive learned a lot since then.

im never going to drop games to mk again :/
This is why im trying to find a good new cg vs MK which doesnt allow for tripping.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
everyone basically hates ditto matchups. no one knows how to play their character in a match.
I remember going wario at the first tourney i went to when he was lower tier. and the person matched me straight up>.> I had no idea what to do. it was the most awkward thing ever. haha
I love both Sheik and Wolf dittos. I think I'm an exception for most ditto matchups though :D

Sieguest

Smash Master
How can you not like Falcon dittos!?! they are the most lulzy dittos on the face of the planet...

IC dittos are gay...
GandW dittos are weird
Ganondorf dittos are almost as lulzy as falcon dittos but not quite.
MK dittos are gay.

Sieguest

Smash Master
IC dittos are 100:0 ICs favor
the IC who plays gayest wins...

off topic- lol at everyone posting the time they entered the xat and leaving :p

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I like IC dittos. Played some with atomsk as genesis.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
It´s hard wheter to share in how to play IC dittos or not since it´s such an improtant matchup when 2 top ICs attend the same tournament and don´t fail... XD

Smoom77

Smash Master
When I was at hobo18 and my c-stick stopped working, I realized how much I use my c-stick. It use it for all my smashes and all my aerials. Is anyone else like that?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
When I was at hobo18 and my c-stick stopped working, I realized how much I use my c-stick. It use it for all my smashes and all my aerials. Is anyone else like that?
I use my c-stick most of the time too, unless I want to charge a smash or I'm doing a rising areal (unless I'm D3, then I play claw style to do retreating Bairs while jumping).

Sieguest

Smash Master
I always c-stick my aerials(errr can I call it a c-stick for a Classic Controller =P) and I either c-stick or control stick a smash depending on the situation =D

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I CStick all my smashes (except for some desync starters), but rarely any aerials other than DAir outside of momentum cancelling.

Semmick

Smash Journeyman
I only don't use my C-stick when im doing a Nair or something else like that.
I have to get a new controller every few months or so because of my c-stick using lol

lain

Smash Master
Me vs Chu in IC dittos would be the match of the century.

But it would also be boring and stupid. lol.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Me vs Chu in IC dittos would be the match of the century.

But it would also be boring and stupid. lol.
Why not play IC dittos when high with Chu being high at well? That would be awesome ^.^

Top Bottom