• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol whats funny is

i bet a majority of smashers and ppl who are on this forum frequently drink or smoke or something, even the teens

im a big boy and i never did anything <_< so i feel like the minority here

i could be overestimating it tho

r3d d09

Smash Master
Sober for lyf son :D

I don't need substances to make me happy or to have a good time.

but it's fun when you're sober and everyone else is rolling, high, drunk, etc.
Going to raves is so much fun sober, because you get to see everyone make a fool of themselves xD

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I get too freakin' weird when I'm drunk.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol yea

i can be sober and still have hella fun with people who are drunk or high, i mean i would prefer if theyre not but i cant stop em and i wont say anything

high ppl are REALLY funny, they laugh at anythign lol esp. when playing smash

drunk ppl are less tolerable if they are really weird or crazy, but usually they are fun/funny as well ahahah

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
**** yeah high on life.

I don't smoke or drink or any of that, either.

Let's kick it SOBER, r3d d09. <3

r3d d09

Smash Master
I get too freakin' weird when I'm drunk.
I see you as a sexual drunk lul jk
**** yeah high on life.

I don't smoke or drink or any of that, either.

Let's kick it SOBER, r3d d09. <3
Sweet stuff, i'm down for this.
maybe you can come to my tournament when i host it.
It's going to be a weekend getaway. up at my cabin.
*this is in the future fyi*
we can have it on a saturday. get there friday, 30+ people. I house them all.
movies, games, billiards, etc friday night.
sat=tourney and what not. boating, fishing, hitting the hills with quads. what ever.
sunday. massive breakfast and hit the homes.

i'll go with sober too. :D
You're Mormon, and too young to experience anything else. none-the-less, sweet Smoom :D

I'm high as **** as I type this,

and not on life.
GTFO :D jk <3

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ahhh i haven't seen that movie yet

heard a lot of good things

that and inglourious basterdst oo

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I get really perverted when drunk. x_x; There's a group on SWF around my drunk antics.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
uh oh, lmao

**** karina you just add more and more details to yourself that would make the general gamer male 16~21 demographic of smashboards swoon over you

perhaps i would be a victim as well, if i didnt already have a girl!!! (<--- i think thats a bad thing to say, hm. haha stay faithful boys)

too good

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Sweet stuff, i'm down for this.
maybe you can come to my tournament when i host it.
It's going to be a weekend getaway. up at my cabin.
*this is in the future fyi*
we can have it on a saturday. get there friday, 30+ people. I house them all.
movies, games, billiards, etc friday night.
sat=tourney and what not. boating, fishing, hitting the hills with quads. what ever.
sunday. massive breakfast and hit the homes.
Ohhh ****...

I am SO there.

Hold it mid next year! That way I'll have time to save for flights and stuff, lulz.

Solo Climber side tourney plzkthx. :D

r3d d09

Smash Master
I get really perverted when drunk. x_x; There's a group on SWF around my drunk antics.
I called this did i not? and i know the least about this girl than anyone else.

uh oh, lmao

**** karina you just add more and more details to yourself that would make the general gamer male 16~21 demographic of smashboards swoon over you

perhaps i would be a victim as well, if i didnt already have a girl!!! (<--- i think thats a bad thing to say, hm. haha stay faithful boys)

too good
haha. might not want your gf to see this xD
Ohhh ****...

I am SO there.

Hold it mid next year! That way I'll have time to save for flights and stuff, lulz.

Solo Climber side tourney plzkthx. :D
it would be during the summer :D

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I wonder how I'd play when I'm drunk...

swordgard

Smash Hero
lol difference between lain/me and most top ice climber players. I only got a ton better after i picked up smoking and drinking sadly -.-.

*needs to quit*
I only go beast mode if i have my can of hitman at the start of the day followed by a monster assault at around 3 pm.

Then im O.o for all day long.

And lol kawaii, are you like asking people to fantasize about you or what, cause the way your saying stuff sure looks like it.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Sober and Clean for life! =D

I'm not sure what to comment on next, convo is tripping me out O_o
you're really missing out. i got to try rum and red bull the other day. tasted weird, but i wound up having another 6 before i had to pee really bad... thats how i keep track of my intake, how many i can have before i pee. so far, its been a pretty good system.

on an unrelated note, i've become addicted to TF2. apparently chasing people down and making them burst into flames is how i relax. who knew?

Sieguest

Smash Master
you're really missing out. i got to try rum and red bull the other day. tasted weird, but i wound up having another 6 before i had to pee really bad... thats how i keep track of my intake, how many i can have before i pee. so far, its been a pretty good system.

on an unrelated note, i've become addicted to TF2. apparently chasing people down and making them burst into flames is how i relax. who knew?
My mother would kill me if I every did that @_____@

lol you pyro! :p

Prawn

Smash Master
Whatever you do, don't smoke with Lain,

he'll just ****talk your bowl packing ability and talk about how awesome he is at Brawl for a half hour.

QQ

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
or prawn off of district 9 xD
ahhh i haven't seen that movie yet

heard a lot of good things

that and inglourious basterdst oo
District 9 was freaking awesome.. but I don't like movies that have a long intro to get to the action :*(

Also I can never imagine myself getting drunk or high and whatnot... I just want to do those stuff when I get older.

Also someone should place a whole tourney other than Lain and Meep (because they're naturally good) and see how well they do when on the influence of drugs to see how much it improves their performance when playing ICs.

And I just realized that maybe ICs have some do ingest some or of weed and get drunk... maybe....

Sieguest

Smash Master
And I just realized that maybe ICs have some do ingest some or of weed and get drunk... maybe....
*sigh* two more years and maybe I'll be able to go to San Antonio...T-T closest thing where something big happens where I am....and it's 6 hours away....>______>

oh and I hope that theory isn't true....else I'll never become successful....T-T

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Come under THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS!

How do you think Lain does so well, Meep does as well as Lain and Ambrose? (I think Amborse drinks... I mean he has different controllers for different characters =P)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I don't understand how impairing your reaction time will improve your gameplay.

I recently stopped drinking caffeine on tournament days because it constricts the flow of oxygen to your brain and considerably lowers your reaction time.

I don't smoke anything, been a runner my whole life and the thought of smoke going into my lungs doesn't really appeal to me. I do drink socially, but I dislike the feeling of being drunk.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol yea

ahhhh hahaha

pink shinobi always downs a starbucks double shot cuz he says it makes him play better or faster or react better

im not so sure about that!!

Top Bottom