• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

-LzR-

Smash Hero
What exactly does Kirby have on FD? His bair?
Or Final Cutter camping lol?
How about no?

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Aside from the fact that Larry mains Super Falco, I've only ever played him in a $1 MM, which I did lose, but I also stayed ICs on Brinstar, so meh. xD
The fact that its still falco is the deciding thing in the sentence, not even the johns can cover it.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Hi guys, I just thought I would leave my ratio of the Ganon vs Ice Climbers matchup here.

FTHROW : TOO GOOD

*waits to see who gets it*

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Implying a $1 MM matters? xD

Oh wellz, I'll just beat all the falcos at MLG. Rawr.
Implying you shouldn't say conceited things. You basically just laughed at yourself.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I'll beat the Falco's too :)

Tbh, I sorta hope I play someone like Atomsk, Larry, M2K first round. I haven't played any pros outside of Texas.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
A lot of people have problems with certain characters.

For example I'm really bad against snake lol.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
">_> ICs<Kirby. Because Kirby sucks.

Why are all the ICs cheaters? Who brings 2 characters to a 1v1. DQ them; Ch33s3 status."

--JoWiiCIDE

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Implying you shouldn't say conceited things. You basically just laughed at yourself.
Implying I'm not conceited? I'm da bess.

You say these things, but at the end of the day, Cheese isn't going to listen to you or anyone for that matter.
Implying that confidence doesn't breed results, at least for me. The more I say I'm da bess, the better I play

A lot of people have problems with certain characters.

For example I'm really bad against snake lol.
Implying Snake is hard...oh right he is.

Ice Climbers and Peach are my problem characters to fight no matter who I use :/

:059:
Implying I can't beat ICs with ICs or MK, but I do better with other characters. I used to have a lot of trouble with Peach, then I realized Squall does the same thing nado does to Peach on stage and Peach is really vulnerable offstage to ice blocks and nairs.

Okay, that last implication was bad. /troll

Smoom77

Smash Master
Squall is HORRIBLE against Peach. Dair beats it so bad.

And if Peach isn't in the air, then she's doing it wrong.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I need to fight a good Peach again soon because I think I might do ok against them with IC. **** I can't remember who I used to like using IC against other than Snake and Diddy.

:059:

Smoom77

Smash Master
Nair, uair, fair all beat squall. You may get like 3% but you get a nair in the face. She just has to Di up.

Top Bottom