• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

BadKarma

Smash Journeyman
I know this is a little off subject.
but do you guys think there could be a way to desync using platform canceling?

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
I know this is a little off subject.
but do you guys think there could be a way to desync using platform canceling?
If you mess up the platform cancel with nana, yeah, you get a little useless desynch off.

You can experiment with it some to see what you get.

Has anyone ever had PS1/Frigate's ledges let you go before? As in, you go for an edge grab, but it just drops you. You regain your second jump and everything, but it just catches me off guard and I lose my stock stupidly. =/

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I really want to place top 8 at dallas. I'm going to be doing a lot of training for it.

Edit: Kekeke

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HmMqUuqLAK8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HmMqUuqLAK8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Teh Future

Smash Master
dittos........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

h8 this game

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Yeah you would future, wouldn't you.

Maybe one day when you're as good a troll as me you'll win all the dittos and rule the world!

If you're good enough...

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I am 85% sure I'm going.

Edit: This will creep towards 50/50 if I don't find housing

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I'm going to Dallas.

I got a bunch of sets recorded this weekend. Yes, this includes me getting JV4 stocked by Vex <_<.

I beat Zucco again, and I beat Kingtoon twice. Zucco wasn't recorded, but both sets with Kingtoon were. 2-1 the first set, all ICs, 2-0 second set, ICs game 1, MK on Brinstar.

:-D

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I'm going to Dallas.

I got a bunch of sets recorded this weekend. Yes, this includes me getting JV4 stocked by Vex <_<.

I beat Zucco again, and I beat Kingtoon twice. Zucco wasn't recorded, but both sets with Kingtoon were. 2-1 the first set, all ICs, 2-0 second set, ICs game 1, MK on Brinstar.

:-D
The set's will be up after MLG, I lent my Wii to Xzax so he can practice cause I'm not going.

I'm not uploading that match though, so don't worry about it.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
The set's will be up after MLG, I lent my Wii to Xzax so he can practice cause I'm not going.

I'm not uploading that match though, so don't worry about it.
I don't mind if you upload the sets, I'm not one to worry about losing, in fact, you should upload it so people can laugh :).

Take your time on the uploads, I actually think I played better in the second set vs Kingtoon, so I want that one up sooner anyway. I do want to put the platform cancel grab I got on KT in my combo vid though :-D.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I don't mind if you upload the sets, I'm not one to worry about losing, in fact, you should upload it so people can laugh :).

Take your time on the uploads, I actually think I played better in the second set vs Kingtoon, so I want that one up sooner anyway. I do want to put the platform cancel grab I got on KT in my combo vid though :-D.
I'm going to upload everything that was saved besides the JV4.

And ya, once MLG is over, mass upload is going to happen.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Cheese did you beat zucco with ics?

Top Bottom