• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
what's the stereotype and how was lain right? I don't get the joke some one please fill me in

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I believe it has something about getting counter picked with the Green Greens if you know what I mean. It's not quite at the level of not banning Brinstar, if you get what I'm sayin :)

read: they look not low in the picture

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Squall is HORRIBLE against Peach. Dair beats it so bad.

And if Peach isn't in the air, then she's doing it wrong.
Nah, squall beats dair. Squall beats almost every move in the game if you hit with the actual hitbox and don't get hit from about. Just stay even with her, then you just have to watch out for fair.

Also, I'm pretty straight edge. I drink, but that's about it. I hate smoke as I've been a runner my whole life so I never really got into any kind of smoking.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Off topic, but I feel like we should sticky our frame data thread. Especially if desyncs and the guide merit a sticky, the frame data should too.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
btw, I also made that picture:

but yeah, there was a AiB fad that went around asking about "each characters stereotypes" and for ICs it usually ended up being either asian or pot smokers, both of which are not entirely accurate lol.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
I'm neither of those stereotypes.

They need a better stereotype for us obv, since meep doesn't main climbers anymore. That leaves just Lain and Micheal Hey (to an extent) as the asian climbers. :skull:

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Stereotype/fact relating to IC mains: Every time an IC main derps, somewhere in the world a CG is dropped.

There you go

Edit: realized that wasn't a stereotype <_<

Teh Future

Smash Master
DEHF (7, Falco) has beaten G.I.M.R. (104, ICS) 2-0. Game 1 was a 2 stock 0% on Battlefield, and Game 2, also on Battlefield, was a 1 stock 85%.

best character in the game

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You guys are doing it wronggg.

I'm aiming for top 5 at MLG dallas and I REALLY want to play M2K. High hopes, but I've been doing nothing but improving so I need to set a standard for myself to make sure I practice well :). I'm going to practice CGing every character, no exceptions. Without worrying about dropping cgs I feel like I play better. Sooo hyped, hope all the other IC's do well that are going :).

Teh Future

Smash Master
roflmaololoollool at people ignoring hylians post and favoring loling at chthreethreesthree.

personally my goal is to start making it into the money at regionals. imma need to step it up and get over this wolf bull**** first though

Prawn

Smash Master
yeah i went to a tourny today, didnt beat anyone notable cept for peachkid i guess, lost to a local nonranked snake main in losers and jtails in winners one after another so i got 9th even tho i was in winners quarters :/

def going way more mk from now on, i shouldnt be too displeased with my performance cause i havent played in weeks and weeks, but honestly i think i couldve have done better.

hopefully my placements get better now since the past 2 times i took the initiative to get better i got better :o from unknown to scrub from scrub to decent, now maybe from decent to GOOD!?!?! wtf zomgz

/drunk prawn post

Prawn

Smash Master
lol rubberbandman please try moneymatching koolaid and jtails and then telling me its free money :o

Top Bottom