• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Teh Future

Smash Master
No, you stay far away from me, I want nothing to do with other ICs anywhere near me in brackets. The match with GIMR at MLG was the first time I'd won an IC ditto in tourney that I can remember.

/cowers
lol i dont ditto if i can help it... usually loose because of it lol.

I kind of like IC dittos >_>. They are stupid but I feel like I understand them. *shrugs*
no stfu they are ********.

ICies dittos are weird for me. I'll either play really well or play horribly. Hopefully with this mental block gone it'll be the former
its not you playing good or bad, its the matchup being a ******** random piece of **** LOL

Sieguest

Smash Master
Man.... phone calls to Maryland are srs bsns.... most calls to another state I've ever made.

With the exception of Oklahoma. x.x

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
poppin bottles in the ice block

like a blizzard....hehehe

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
man like a g6 worst song ive ever heardddddddddd
Yeah...I was at a club with Rauleen a few weeks ago and that song came on and I thought: "How do I even dance to this?"

And then the chorus was stuck in my head afterwards and tortured me all night >_<.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Yeah...I was at a club with Rauleen a few weeks ago and that song came on and I thought: "How do I even dance to this?"

And then the chorus was stuck in my head afterwards and tortured me all night >_<.
Ughhh I hate how that song gets stuck in my head! It's like...dumb.

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
i got 5th yesterday

lost to nerd (mk) and a yoshi

its half luck, half my fault that i lost to the yoshi
i dropped like 3 grabs to tripping and delfino saved him from an usmash by transforming right as i usmashed at 150% (the ceiling got rediculously high)

but i also dropped a lot of grabs due to just not playing ICs at all lately lol

i got 1st in teams though

EDIT:
I lost to yoshi
I not practice chain grabs
Got 1st in teams though

Smoom77

Smash Master
You must post in somekind of poetric prose.
The leaves fall off the trees every winter
I love my love so much

swordgard

Smash Hero
I refuse to post in Haikus. I value my individuality.
Nothing is so common as the desire to be remarkable.
-William Shakespeare

Furthermore, there is no such thing as free will, you are merely a product of circumstances. Your individuality is nothing more than an illusion made to protect yourself ^.^

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Nothing is so common as the desire to be remarkable.
-William Shakespeare

Furthermore, there is no such thing as free will, you are merely a product of circumstances. Your individuality is nothing more than an illusion made to protect yourself ^.^
Trying to be different is the same as trying to be the same, because everyone wants to be different.

That summing it up? Also, wouldn't that also mean that being the same is trying to be different?

swordgard

Smash Hero
Trying to be different is the same as trying to be the same, because everyone wants to be different.

That summing it up? Also, wouldn't that also mean that being the same is trying to be different?

Doensn't matter, in the end neither is more "right" than the other. You are a product your environment, regardless of what you believe.

Top Bottom