• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So FAST results are in....

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
Everyone leave GMoney alone. After all he IS going to lead the resistence to save all of mankind. And the last thing we want is to piss him off.

Im off to continue playing luigi for fun while pooping on people that take this game so seriously.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Bro cash mooney im with you....You never include me on your love list =(.

An Slynkee...I main weegee...xD, U go an poop on people with C Falc xD

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
Ive started playing Melee again and Im a samus main in melee so its just to annoying trying to play Samus in Brawl and Melee. So I started playing brawl again last week with luigi, and im already the best luigi in the world. Since all the things that worked in smash64 with luigi work in brawl lolol

PolMex23

Smash Champion
oh **** my bad dude ill add you on there real quick.
To me this just sounds like the most sarcastic **** ive ever heard xD.

An Slynk, my friend plays SpAmus!!!!, an I play Honorable YES! to the face, so please tell me you play Samus an not SPAmus!!! xD
xD xD xD

I hate his SpAmUs!!!..he gimps me with missiles... =(

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
everyone Leave Gmoney Alone. After All He Is Going To Lead The Resistence To Save All Of Mankind. And The Last Thing We Want Is To Piss Him Off.

Im Off To Continue Playing Luigi For Fun While Pooping On People That Take This Game So Seriously.
Omg G Money Clone Wow How Did I Not Make This Connection

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i picked up a new secondary in 2 hours... i'll present him at willvo. I'll be playing him in some of my matches.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
People are going to fight. Not everyone is going to be able to get along. Look at Zoro and I, he disliked each other for however long, but I think no matter what, you guys should chill out and be more civil because in the end, as much as you might not like it and might not want to admit it, we're pretty much committed to getting better as a family. You're going to be around each other (this is to Finch and Gmoney) and you're gonna have to deal with it. Why make it as bad as it can be by just flaming each other constantly. Finch, we understand that you have a less than high opinion of Gmoney, and that's fine, I'm not saying you have to agree with everyone you ever meet and just love them all, but the attacks are really unnecessary-- and Gmoney, I'd appreciate it if you just didn't respond at all to any of this. It just makes things a whole lot easier.

As for Afro and Gmoney, again, we're a ****ing family here, as lame and gay as that might sound, it's true. We all need each other to get better and progress in the game, so lets try to make it as pleasant of an experience as we possibly can. I'm not attacking anyone, I'm moreso elaborating on xYz's post with my own opinion of it.

Basically, tl;dr, the ridiculous fighting has got to stop. Finch, Gmoney, we know you don't like each other. Either work it out amongst yourselves, or shut it.
TL;DR, Smashboards is for fighting. Let people fight. It's funny as hell. I hope I make people rage when I go to tournaments. That's what I want from people. Don't butt in to a perfectly good misunderstanding that turned into an argument because Gmoney's actually a poopy MK and got all defensive about Afro's text. Afro's modest as hell and is always willing to give out advice in friendlies. Fact.

Long live melee!!!

:colorful:
ANDY >:] Melee is tooooooo gooooooooooood. I'm still rockin falcon so hard.

ALSO to anyone who is talking about "picking up falcon". Lol it's so worthless. I've tried realllll hard to make him a playable character but I'm pretty sure he's one of the worst if not the worst character in Brawl.

I'm bringing Wario back. I'm playing him like nobody else does. People are going to get pooped on. For real.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i picked up a new 2nd and i used him at fast, if i hadn't, i wouldn't have been able to get passed the first round of losers. wont give a name, just a quote.

"blank? blank! Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank!"

Zoro

Smash Champion
TL;DR, Smashboards is for fighting. Let people fight. It's funny as hell. I hope I make people rage when I go to tournaments. That's what I want from people. Don't butt in to a perfectly good misunderstanding that turned into an argument because Gmoney's actually a poopy MK and got all defensive about Afro's text. Afro's modest as hell and is always willing to give out advice in friendlies. Fact.

ANDY >:] Melee is tooooooo gooooooooooood. I'm still rockin falcon so hard.

ALSO to anyone who is talking about "picking up falcon". Lol it's so worthless. I've tried realllll hard to make him a playable character but I'm pretty sure he's one of the worst if not the worst character in Brawl.

I'm bringing Wario back. I'm playing him like nobody else does. People are going to get pooped on. For real.

falcon is pretty bad

do you know how to auto cancel dair like ganon?
It helps i can actually get a knee in from that
one of the only ways

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i picked up a new secondary in 2 hours... i'll present him at willvo. I'll be playing him in some of my matches.
for some reason, im thinking its ROB. i dunno why

xYz, i need you to teach me what to do against meta knights while im using GW. its cruical information!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
for some reason, im thinking its ROB. i dunno why

xYz, i need you to teach me what to do against meta knights while im using GW. its cruical information!
sure thing man, i'll tell you on the road trip to willvo.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Dragon of Games, X, you can upB out of shield the tornado which should lead into a free smash attack every time... at least that's what Hylian tells me. There's tons of videos of xYz playing against me in tournament and I'm getting wrecked in most of them. Just watch those. xYz knows what's good! *spaced Dair's Gmoney*

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
If you're strong you can fly
You can reach the other side
Of the rainbow
It's alright, take a chance
'Cause there is no circumstance
That you cant handle
(When you use your mind)

Mr. Bad's got it good
But this ain't his neighborhhod
He's takin' over... no, no
Time is now, he can't hide
Find the power deep inside
And make it happen

(repeat chorus on *)
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Trouple keeps you runnin' faster
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Save the planet from disaster
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Spinnig through a world in motion
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Take it all the way

Make your move, break it out
That's what life is all about
It's your adventure
From the dark to the light
On a supersonic flight
Gott a keep it going

Equi

Smash Ace
In this life like weeds you're just a rock to me

I could have told you all that I love you
And in the places you go, you'll see the place where you'll fall
And in the faces you meet you'll see the place where you'll die
And on the day that you die you'll see the people you met
And in the faces you see you'll see just who you've been

I wish I could have told you all

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=116229341 Song: Life Like Weeds

How I feel about the world and the smash community.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
it's not snake...LOL!! I tried it against afro in tourney, and got demolished.... its a character that I literrally never even tried once. and now he's getting to be as good as my G&W.

Equi

Smash Ace
At least it's not Wolf, the day a Wolf player rises to my position I will be scared ********.

Pikachu?

Equi

Smash Ace
Equi, that's deep...

xYz, I'll guess MK (LOL) or Wario, because they're the best characters in the game.
Thanks. It's my favorite song of all time, so if anyone listens to it means a lot to me.

Equi

Smash Ace
How do you all feel about ROB countering Falco? I need a new character for Tommy G. I heard ROB doesn't get chaingrabbed as bad, and can gimp Falco off the edge.

Equi

Smash Ace
All this talking all the time and the air fills up up up
With almost nothing left to breathe

And you think you can feel most everything
But you know that our hearts are just made out of strings to be pulled
And you think you figured out most everything
But you know that you minds are just made out of strings to be pulled

All this talking all the time and the air fills up up up
With almost nothing left to breathe
Up until there's nothing left to speak
Up until the better parts of space