• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So FAST results are in....

Equi

Smash Ace
Then who should I use for Falco/DDD because Wolf just isn't working.

I need an answer. I'm confident in my Wolf for every other matchup in the game except those two.

Frames

DI
How do you all feel about ROB countering Falco? I need a new character for Tommy G. I heard ROB doesn't get chaingrabbed as bad, and can gimp Falco off the edge.
ROB has a nice 0 percent gimp on falco

i never worry about space animals

although i heard tommy g beat xoff at last gigs, but they played on luigis mansion so who knows

Equi

Smash Ace
Should I just go Snake then?

I got Tommy G one match with MK, but it still wasn't that much fun. I'm thinking Snake or MK for DDD/Falco.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol @ the why i'm picking up metaknight johns. You don't really need to be ashamed of picking him up. Just do it. :p

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I only played Tommy G in a couple quick friendlies during like the 15 minutes I got to swing by Gigs Brawl #2 on my way home from Jax. but from that, and what I've seen on the ROB boards, Falco's really not that bad for ROB at all. In fact, I was under the impression it was in ROB's favor.

I haven't had a tourney set yet though, so who knows.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Zomg stop johning about characters. None of the top tier matchups are THAT horrible that you'd HAVE to switch for them. (except for falco to huge characters that's pretty imba), but STILL.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
falco ***** wolf really hard...its so stupid :(
i need to have my *** kicked a few more times by equi before im convinced that gw nor diddy can beat wolf. When that point comes, i may turn to tommy G for falco guidance.

or just give equi wolf dittos. I DID main him for a month or two

and i still think xYz's secondary is rob. thats my official guess, if anyone is keeping track

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i need to have my *** kicked a few more times by equi before im convinced that gw nor diddy can beat wolf. When that point comes, i may turn to tommy G for falco guidance.

or just give equi wolf dittos. I DID main him for a month or two

and i still think xYz's secondary is rob. thats my official guess, if anyone is keeping track
keep guessing. or KPGSN.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if those 5 letters are a hint, then imma have to go with fox too :laugh:

that, and i dont know who else speedN plays

Equi

Smash Ace
If you go Falco on me GDX, I will turn to the mystery secondary I'm gonna use. Who is...

**** i dunno.

And I bet xYz seconding Falco. Which would be a disaster for me haha.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
fixed

i'll meta your snake and i will **** you cuz my meta is actually good just never found a good reason to use him unless i was fighting D3...i'll burst him and my 10 other characters out at willvo

my nine are marth, snake, mk, olimar, diddy, dk, zelda, Pit, and shiek jiggs i'll probably start playing someone random as well maybe even G&W once i get him down, then i'll ****

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol, as if you know Afro that well at all, right? Since you're always around to play with everyone, including him, on a even SOMEWHAT normal basis. You're not. You don't know anything about how he is. He's turning into an ******* with little to nothing nice to say about anyone. THAT'S fact. He's never wrong, he's a sore loser, and he's quick to place the blame on any and everyone when frankly, blame doesn't even NEED to be placed. It's not like doing that will magically make everyone better.

However, there's no talking to him. If he thinks fighting with everyone and ripping the community apart is really going to make everyone play better, then by all means, go for it.

Now let's flame each other on the boards instead of talking about it like normal people do, because that's apparently the RIGHT way to go about things when you're in the smash community.
why does everyone suck, mks (Katrina) snakes (snakekilla3000) we all got ***** you all suck i hate you all...get better stop sucking...wow that left a really bad taste in my mouth, thats definitely not the right way to do it, lets see...how about we play some friendlies seriously and point out things that the other person does that will get them owned so that they can be helped adapting...example: at the house tourney i went to and got 2nd to lambchops, he told me how to use the grenades vs G&W and guess what i've owned every g&W since i learned that so i could be wrong but according to the score (i've destroyed 4 G&W's since then, (2-0 matches: needles; 3-stocked hylian) as far as i see it everything helps especially some advice and serious friendlies:) UR right ginger

Gingerr

Smash Lord
In hindsight, forget I said anything. I'm pretty over mediating a situation that no one else is interested in mediating. Someone thinks they're doing something right, it's none of my business.

Finch

Smash Lord
The boards are for flaming. Everyone in the communtity is pretty cool with eachother irl. Just let it go and stop *****ing at people.

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
If you somehow took this thread as QQing or Johning, reread my initial post. At best, its what i think of florida after FAST.

And i would never blame anyone for my loss against m2k or cort. I havent even thought of that. I posted what i thought about our mks compared to theres.

Anywho, w/e, I'll be at willvo. Holdin it down for snake as always.
I aint neva gonna switch mains!

Also G Money you dont even know about that ftilt joke, lol.

In others news Linguini dropped DK for snake, then dropped Snake for Dk and now secondaries MK. I love you Pasta

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If you somehow took this thread as QQing or Johning, reread my initial post. At best, its what i think of florida after FAST.

And i would never blame anyone for my loss against m2k or cort. I havent even thought of that. I posted what i thought about our mks compared to theres.

Anywho, w/e, I'll be at willvo. Holdin it down for snake as always.
I aint neva gonna switch mains!

Also G Money you dont even know about that ftilt joke, lol.

In others news Linguini dropped DK for snake, then dropped Snake for Dk and now secondaries MK. I love you Pasta
even your other name has strange cat avatars :urg:

Sighrax

Smash Lord
this thread should be renamed
gmoney and equi jerk each other off via ******** lyrics posts because they think they are funny little guys

Top Bottom