• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNES Results + Shoutouts - August 21-23, 2009

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Time For Awards!

Biggest surprise:
Adhd (1st in brawl)
Pikapika (7th in brawl)
Kiwi (random 13 year old girl that beat Cheese in tourney)

Biggest/Best hype
KIDGoggles
Solid jake

Best Dressed Smasher:
Solid Jake
JesiahTEG
Heero

Hottest smasher:
Milktea

Best trash talk
KIDGoggles (you know you loved it)

Best smasher in another game
LordKnight (1st in Blazblue)
IThrowthings (2nd in Tetris)

Funniest Drunk
D1
Blackanese
M2K

Most beast drunk ***** to get all swole up on dark peach in a hotel room hallway
Mew2King (Omg it was amazing, you should have seen it)

Best fighting game community
SMASH ALL DAILY (who else is gonna build up 250$ in less than 5 minutes.)

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN!

=D
LOL.. woot.. best dressed! Get at me milktea!

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Shoutouts -

Mango - ****

G money - ****

Emily - ****

Alu - ****

Swift - ****

Our car - ****

Special <3 shoutout Darc and milktea ... u fukers i love u guys <333 espically u lil <33
... get at our double puff darc =D <3
JIGGLYPUFFF sandwich <333

Cort - get *****

m2k - man up u can beat me and take the 3-0 like a champ

Banks - thanks for letting me pass out in ur room and i owe u 5 bucks <33

everyone else in banks room - **** ... lol

uhhhhh

EVERYONE ELSE who i seemed mean 2

i was hungover leave me alone

<3 snes

th0rn

Smash Lord
mango, hoggle and myself carried your drunk *** all the way back to your room and you don't even shout us out directly... ='(

MaNg0

Smash Hero
looooooooooooooooool

ive never said he couldnt .

ive even told him in person hes capable of beating me

im just 2 good in the crunch =D

ANTi_

Smash Hero
M2K 3-0d the **** outta Ally as revenge at viridian city

He's back on his ****

He's camping now

Banks

Smash Hero
mango let me know by PM if you want that video clip i took of us all on my laptop =p

i'm not putting it on youtube by popular request

Banks

Smash Hero
uh email or over AIM or something. it's only a little clip but it will give you memories to savor for the rest of your life LOL

MaNg0

Smash Hero
alrighttttttttttt ill log onto aim me ... aim me hahha

and i played m2k in brawl .. and he ***** me lol

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Next time he forfeits to you. Call me over I got the rest of the set

Almo

Smash Ace
laaaate shoutouts

ping: i've never see you around at any tournaments before man, good games and nice to know my falcon is at least decent at the ditto.

other people in 64: good games, especially you spawn, that was so close.

irish mafia: lol, i should actually practice at melee and i'd be pretty ****, well...decent.

fatal: good **** on top 12 and wrecking at duelist pro. i want to money match you in that sometime.

Judge: gg's in pools, you're just too good for me.

snakeee: fun friendlies, nice to get some practice in against ZSS since i never play dazwa since i never see him much, and in teams we we're going back and forth. that was alot of fun.

Dark.Pch: amazing games. i'll step it up for next time and get you though.

PGN and chaos marth: gg's in teams guys.

rougepit: thanks for the friendlies. you're like, the nicest kid i know.

pierce: gg's in teams friendlies.

OBM: gg's, i'm getting closer. still waiting for that single game i can take off you, even if it is friendlies haha.

fuzzy and GaG: teams friendlies were fun, i should have played 1v1 with both of you though, would have been pretty awesome.

mikeray: we didn't money match :( next time ;)

buuman: thanks for hanging with me during a good portion of this, and don't worry about leaving, i'm slowly improving and next time we play you might be surprised.

dazwa: lol @ the canadian comment.

icylight: i'm going to experiment and find a way out of that trap, it can't be new, and there has to be some counter for it. ha

turtle: gg's, really efficient with diddy.

joebot: ridiculosly good PT, you play way too smart.

green ace: good games, and don't get so frustrated when i get off stupid gimps. marth vs. yoshi is stupid, it happens.

ace: you're improving a ton, and i don't want to say that my win was a fluke, but i can see this going back and forth forever lol

bass: pretty chill hanging out with you, see you at some tournaments soon.

duke: funniest kid i know. you're way too cool. good games too. don't drop MK, or just use him against me, your MK wrecks me, and it's a great way of telling me to get better.

kidgoggles: should have had you in pools, oh well. your brawl hype was way too hilarious.

izumi: gg's in pools, surprised you wrecked me that bad with toon link. looks like i need to relook that matchup since i don't know as much as i thought i did.

doo wop: gg's, you're luigi was pretty good man.

meek and chii: lol pools was weird since i was kind of just following you guys around since i didn't know anyone else around that area, sorry haha. was fun talking to you guys more though and good games in pools meek.

kiwi: O.o way too good at this game.

peachkid: it's so much fun playing you. fun friendlies.

Xaoz: gg's in friendlies

anyone else i missed/forgot: good games and nice meeting you.

edit: prawn: **** how did i forget? thanks for the IC practice and we should money match next time i see you.

Prawn

Smash Master
edit: prawn: **** how did i forget? thanks for the IC practice and we should money match next time i see you.
You going to Icy's Monthly?

I'm looking to do a few MMs with get at me there if you are

Almo

Smash Ace
You going to Icy's Monthly?

I'm looking to do a few MMs with get at me there if you are
nah man, i don't go out of state. next time you host or I host or some mass madness i'll get at you.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I am still extremely upset at the doubles payout..2nd at doubles in a national gets the players 90 each? that screwed us out of 30 more each player. viridian give close to that in a local. I just read the original rules and payouts for this event and you guys never ever mentioned you would be taking 25 percent of the entire pot for every game. That's unfair to the players and it was basically robbery. Jake speak up.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I am still extremely upset at the doubles payout..2nd at doubles in a national gets the players 90 each? that screwed us out of 30 more each player. viridian give close to that in a local. I just read the original rules and payouts for this event and you guys never ever mentioned you would be taking 25 percent of the entire pot for every game. That's unfair to the players and it was basically robbery. Jake speak up.

including the fact that it was 30 bucks to get into the building, id have to agree with the above post.

its been a full week, so nothing can be done now... but it is something that should be addressed for next time for sure

Almo

Smash Ace
granted, the amount does seem low, but you should have asked when you got your 2nd place money on the spot, why it was less that what you expected. you can't complain now really, since if the $90 really was an issue, you would have asked, or at least counted it before pocketing it.

Green_Ace

Smash Apprentice
green ace: good games, and don't get so frustrated when i get off stupid gimps. marth vs. yoshi is stupid, it happens.
Eh, it is a dumb matchup. Still, no worries since despite the gimps I managed to come back and win every time lol

and ggs overall. I think you've been improving.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
hi minty

Yoshi has absurd aerial speed. It's very unlikely that you'll be able to follow him to EXACTLY WHERE HE'S GOING in a window of merely a few frames, especially with MK.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
granted, the amount does seem low, but you should have asked when you got your 2nd place money on the spot, why it was less that what you expected. you can't complain now really, since if the $90 really was an issue, you would have asked, or at least counted it before pocketing it.
Thats true but when he was at snes he really wasn't able to check SWF to see if the % was taken out of the pot or not and stated in the first post of the Snes thread. If they told him there, he would have been taking the word of somebody else instead of checking for himself.

Top Bottom