• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 3-13 ~ Need setups, power strips, & extension cords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunBun

Smash Master
Yea, I was over there last night.

Also, can we have someone without bad mpg drive? >_>
I get 27.
Whatever. Can we fit all my TV's in your car? I have 3, and I think jack has some also.

I get about 17 on the highway and we can fit everything, 4 people + setups and sleeping stuff.

Big_R

Smash Champion
sike its back on studying will happen on the car ride!! just did my yoga bout to shower get ready get drew go to soaps and hit up a hotel gonna be 222 gooood!

Big_R

Smash Champion
econolodge allllll dai tryin to get that high speed internet hopefully its legit

you can't argue with the big deal

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
So should Peoria being going to the Econolodge or Red Roof Inn? Which hotel is going to be host to the better Smashers ;P????

And Jazzness, you should hit up Tomacawk on teamsies, he was the other technical Fox other than Black Panther at that Twin Tower Rumble tourney in Peoria =P

Eggm

Smash Hero
Myself, G$, Vanz, Jman, HBK, Nando, and ultima scout are leaving for this soon. :) C-ya guys there. We'll have at least 1 setup maybe more. I'll bring some power cords too. Alright guys peace.

Edit : I think vanz still has no teammate. He wons teams last weekend in md/va Against teams like g$/hax and eggm/chu. He's pretty good some one awesome team with him. xD

Edit 2 : Whats the turnout and setup count looking like for this atm?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
wth, HBK? Jman? Vanz? Eggm? G$? Jazzness? Whats with all these talented ppl coming, I had no idea.

Peoria is prolly gonna be there around 9:30 to 10:30 ish

and, Changing my predictions

1. Darkrain
2. Kels
3. HBK
4. Tink, Jman, or Eggm
7. Jazzness, G$, or a floaty main

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
So i found my phone, and darkrain and i are driving. we have a cube and two strips. i am tweeting about the roadtrip @bluinjewin

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
Edit : I think vanz still has no teammate. He wons teams last weekend in md/va Against teams like g$/hax and eggm/chu. He's pretty good some one awesome team with him. xD
vidjo *****ed out and isn't going anymore

sorry darkrain =\

someone good team w/ darkrain
uummm hello??

vanz + darkrain anybody?

also, I didnt not think this was gunna have so much skill, wow.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Ugh, I hope there aren't too many people tomorrow. If anyone feels like not coming, please do.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
i thought kelly was teaming with darkrain?

=[ zicore
Jazzness or quaz, I'll team with either of you. Jazzness we played at TTR in peoria if you remember that.
Who is moneymatching me again? I've got 5$ with reneblade, but that's all I remember.
and fluid it was my 2nd time doing it. i only did half an eighth, i did a whole eighth the first time and had a bad trip :(:(:(
(that was ~~half a year ago)

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
That's wishful thinking. I don't think anyone has made any arrangements for that.

Sixonesix

Smash Apprentice
Ugh, I hope there aren't too many people tomorrow. If anyone feels like not coming, please do.
I'll volunteer then. I'm pretty exhausted anyway and right now I really don't feel like taking the train halfway downstate and spending the night at my aunt's place to pay $20 to get bent over by everyone and their mother in a large tournament.

cykofox

Smash Ace
I'll volunteer then. I'm pretty exhausted anyway and right now I really don't feel like taking the train halfway downstate and spending the night at my aunt's place to pay $20 to get bent over by everyone and their mother in a large tournament.
scrub mentality
bout to head out

BIG C

Smash Master
AOB just lacks the energy to deal with all the people due to lack of meat in his diet. This is also why he is old and scrawny even though he is only like 25 now and why his bones and joints ache. Meat is 222 good AOB.

I just had to do that for old time's sake

Eggm

Smash Hero
Tristate car is almost there gps says 11:30. Hold that **** for us

No phone number in first post call us please.

516 850 8078

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom