• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 3-13 ~ Need setups, power strips, & extension cords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
The implication being that my Pichu is not awesome? I challenge you to a $$$MONEY MATCH$$$

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Not that there's going to be any time for crews anyway. We've been able to do crews a few times in the past, but it won't happen if we keep getting such high attendance.

BunBun

Smash Master
Not that there's going to be any time for crews anyway. We've been able to do crews a few times in the past, but it won't happen if we keep getting such high attendance.
We can do them at the motel =P

EDIT: EPSUCKS1337, I was just responding to the Puff/Peach comment

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
If we had had a couple more extension cords and power strips last time, we could have used more setups. Our location isn't terribly well-equipped when it comes to power outlets, so we need that stuff!

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
ill bring a power strip too.

Also:
Team Flagged for Sexual Content (Reneblade + Dart[EPSUCKS1337]) now taking team mm's vs any team not tink/trail or the R brothers.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I believe we are still downstairs. I don't think the upstairs room is available anymore, which is really a shame.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Yeah I know, the upstairs room at SMYM 9 was so...square a nice =/

And btw, has anyone cooked up some ideas for hotels/motels near the venue? Peoria crew is looking to get one Saturday night and would like to Smash for ebbberrrrrr after the tourney. Hit either me, AnDaLe, or EPSucks1337 up with some details!

darkatma

Smash Hero
champaign crew accepts

although i'm not quite sure who our 4th would be
Lol I'm your 4th guy. Coz I make fun of all of you the most.

ill bring a power strip too.

Also:
Team Flagged for Sexual Content (Reneblade + Dart[EPSUCKS1337]) now taking team mm's vs any team not tink/trail or the R brothers.
so... MM Darkatma + Deku?

Also, the stage list looking pretty even for singles, with 3 counterpicks for floaties and 3 counterpicks for fastfallers
For teams though, the floaties seem to be short a stage.
But more importantly, 6 neutrals means we're just randoming for the first game? How about 1 random reset to avoid gay stages? Or tacking on kongo jungle so that we can do stagestriking

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
my crew of inhebriated smashers will take you one sveet....me, vro, damien, luke, and 1 more person that we will find....1 buck a person unless ur scareddd O_o!?

EDIT:

Everyone bring setups!!!! i wanna see alteast 20 there!
you're not a real crew. We had a legit crew match vs the peoria and springfield crew(s) for crew honor

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahha kk

with binyan as our 4th and we get 5 stocks each= champaign crew cannot lose

and yeah dart and reneblade teams MM me and darkatma (aka BINBIN, not to be confused with bunbun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom