• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 3-13 ~ Need setups, power strips, & extension cords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
What's this term "wasted" all about? I hear people talking about it all the time....;P

Is there a big slammin' party at that club that's near the venue(was I imagining one if there isn't one?)? Reason being is because I remember some wasted chicks poop talkin' when we were leaving the venue from SMYM 9. Provided some lols for my 17 year old self =) Too bad the time it happens to me some dude ruins the dorm's bathroom and shower and everyone goes to bed by 12 v_v Please don't interpret this as me bragging, it's just a story of failure.

Is it common for Yoshis to SD 3 times a match? It happens all too often =( I just...forget that Yoshi doesn't have an upB so I'm like crap and throw an egg and it occasionally hits them so I'm like OMGGIMP and then they do have upBs so they recover ;_;

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
for sure. I won't ditch zicore though so basically if I win my moneymatches and zicore doesn't show then I'll team with you. You should probably get a back-up or just get something set in stone and have me as the backup lol

a lot, probably >100
midwest has smoke on lockdown, you just gotta know the right people
speaking of knowing the right people moneymatch me and then your problem is solved =D
lol ok we can mm

Quaz

Smash Master
hey Jeff I dont think I'll be able to take anyone anymore. I got some rather strict housing with a certain friend down in champaign now.

Chris has his own car hopefully he can take you.

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
******** you wanna do a 3$MM marth vs samus?
Yep Ill give it a shot man also anyone who made previous post that they wanted to play me for match up practice I would be happy to play you. Jack I want to play you for match up practice ha.

still no partner:(:(:(:(

Moooose

Smash Champion
yo deez i usually team with a samus but he can't make it. lets get some friendlies at the venue and decide if we want to team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom