• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 3-13 ~ Need setups, power strips, & extension cords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Hey springfield/peoria/whoeverelseyoumergedwith, we still doing our crew match? who is your captain?

ice-

Smash Journeyman
Hey is anyone going to this from Bloomington, IN and have room in a car?

Sorry to be all last second but if you are/have room let me know.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
IMO it should be who placed highest at last smym so ripple/anthony

sveet, how many people would be in each crew?
Yea well.... i prefer to actually be separate for this crew battle, one crew for peoria and one for springfield, unless one of us doesn't have enough people for a crew.

TBO, i vote for David (or Rashad if he was going) to be captain of Peoria lol, cuz he did pretty much introduce all of us into smash originally.:psycho: ( i say we do majority vote with the crew to decide )
For springfield, i'd vote for ripple or brett lol

btw, anyone pick up FF13?
Seriously, I've played the game for 3 hours straight. They weren't lying when they said the gameplay was linear. For 3 hours straight, I went in a straight line. Literally, the map was just a line. You can't move anywhere. T.T. and all i can remember from what i played so far is that the main guy is a serious Pedo. Like, he wants to marry this 14 year old, and he's like 28. the F*k
Overall opinion of this, good gameplay + graphics, everything else is pretty much bad. I really hate one of the girls voice. Its really annoying. :psycho:

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
btw, anyone pick up FF13?
Seriously, I've played the game for 3 hours straight. They weren't lying when they said the gameplay was linear. For 3 hours straight, I went in a straight line. Literally, the map was just a line. You can't move anywhere. T.T. and all i can remember from what i played so far is that the main guy is a serious Pedo. Like, he wants to marry this 14 year old, and he's like 28. the F*k
Overall opinion of this, good gameplay + graphics, everything else is pretty much bad. I really hate one of the girls voice. Its really annoying. :psycho:
Those are my same exact impressions. Vanille is the worst character ever

I'm about 2 hours in and so far the gameplay is mind-numbingly straightforward

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
^Cyko, $1-5 Your Fox vs. my Falcon MM? Preferably $1 because I'm going to be poor as hell after this tourney, but if you will only settle for more then I guess I can put up a couple more bills =P

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Those are my same exact impressions. Vanille is the worst character ever

I'm about 2 hours in and so far the gameplay is mind-numbingly straightforward
Yea, after about like a couple more hours in, it gradually gets better just because the battle system becomes more technical...but everything else is the same T.T. I hear that about 7-8 hours in, the places become more vast...
and Seriously, whoever chose the voice actor for Vanille should get fired, i can't stand that accent.

ORLY

Smash Master
Haha.

ORLY, have I ever met you? Were you at Smashing Grounds in October?
I thiiiiiink I missed that one, but I've been to every one since.

And count me in for a draft crew! But in my experience, they're hard to get together unless you lie to people and say it's Wisconsin v. Minnesota.

Tink

Smash Hero
my crew of inhebriated smashers will take you one sveet....me, vro, damien, luke, and 1 more person that we will find....1 buck a person unless ur scareddd O_o!?

EDIT:

Everyone bring setups!!!! i wanna see alteast 20 there!

Tomacawk

Smash Master
my crew of inhebriated smashers will take you one sveet....me, vro, damien, luke, and 1 more person that we will find....1 buck a person unless ur scareddd O_o!?

EDIT:

Everyone bring setups!!!! i wanna see alteast 20 there!
done deal, let's snag dope too lol
Wayne stfu your not gonna make it out of pools
nah george he'll get out of pools but he's gunna be first round out in brackets -.-
yo stl smashers I'm in edwardsville as of in 3 hours until saturday morning. anybody want to smash? I won't have my car with me though so I'll need a ride or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom