• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

idea

Smash Master
ffta was cool but disappointingly easy. and lacked the general depth of the first one. that comparison holds true for far too many old vs. new games.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Yeahhh, couldn't come yesterday since Andrew wanted to do stuff. So who's coming today Mike?

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Today? Ryan, David, Bernard are supposed to be at my place. Adnan's in Scarborough so he's gonna try to come as well I think. I'm gonna be asleep again til they get here. Couldn't sleep early last night, ended up watching Blade.

peterx

Smash Apprentice
Today? Ryan, David, Bernard are supposed to be at my place. Adnan's in Scarborough so he's gonna try to come as well I think. I'm gonna be asleep again til they get here. Couldn't sleep early last night, ended up watching Blade.
Yea I ended up watching blade as well haha.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
yo guys check these out i made some new sigs

i tried making this one on flash but the site i used only let me post a gif, so i had to convert it to a gif and it like made it look really bad.... but w.e

tell me wat u think

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
meow.
whats happening in the GTA i havent been doing anything to do with smash anymore :( someone needs to tell me whats happening XD

Top Bottom