• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Hey guys, i just recently joined smashboards and i've been trying to find an active forum that hosts tourney's in Ontario. This forum seems to be only good Ontario forum out there, besides the GTA tournament calendar one but no one seems to be saying nothin.

I live in Toronto but i go to school at Mcmaster (Hamilton). Me and my 2 buddies play melee/brawl, hell even original smash, and we can't find nobody to play. So if anything new pops up, plz reply. i'll be checking this thread daily til summer ends and maybe weekly once school starts up again. Thanks
Hi, my name is Christian Aka Stos. You should come to the next tourney. Since we love new people. Also the more people the funner it'll be. Hopefully you come out to the next EVENTS and play us.

Btw i main Link.

who do you main? in Melee.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I like how you used 'funner' in that last post. GOOD JOB SOTS! Furthermore, why are you typing like you aren't on the internetz.

DOWN WITH PROPER PUNCTUATION!

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Internet is foo foooos. cellular device > internet. especially on msn people fail. they say "lol" but really they're not laughing.

idea

Smash Master
hi kase =) haven't talked to you in a while. when - saturday or sunday, where - bernard's house (ask him for directions), melee - yes. brawl - maybe, just a little, you never know. we still gotta figure out how ganon's side B sudden death works <_< messed up slot priority or something.

Jokrjon

Smash Rookie
Hi, my name is Christian Aka Stos. You should come to the next tourney. Since we love new people. Also the more people the funner it'll be. Hopefully you come out to the next EVENTS and play us.

Btw i main Link.

who do you main? in Melee.
I'm Jon aka Jokr. When/Where do u guys play? I'm ok with brawl but I would really prefer melee. I grew up with that game so i'm more comfortable w/ it. Brawl it seems I get beaten by nubs....alot =(

I main most top tiers =D (marth, spacies, falcon, occas ganon). In brawl i main lucas & marth.

btw, have u guys seen the new vids of m2k vs shiz? eeppicckkkk

idea

Smash Master
I'm Jon aka Jokr. When/Where do u guys play? I'm ok with brawl but I would really prefer melee. I grew up with that game so i'm more comfortable w/ it. Brawl it seems I get beaten by nubs....alot =(

I main most top tiers =D (marth, spacies, falcon, occas ganon). In brawl i main lucas & marth.

btw, have u guys seen the new vids of m2k vs shiz? eeppicckkkk
where - various houses, seems lately it's been at raynex's but kirbykaze's is often available too (or so he says).

melee - > brawl, bring that fact up to make friends quickly =P

m2k vs. shiz - yes, god**** that was intense

come to raynex's house today or tomorrow =D today would be especially good since there will be less of us...more play time for you. and if you do come either day, sorry in advance for making you fight jigglypuff.

idea

Smash Master
yeah, and while you're watching your DI to miss the rest, you get slightly off the edge and your recovery gets gimped. well, assuming i don't mess that part up =P

Jokrjon

Smash Rookie
I can't make it this wknd, well maybe sunday but that's kinda iffy. are n e of u guys free during the week?

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
i will see what happens tmrw. again if i am able to make it to ur place after work just like last time i will. I will see tho

D

Deleted member

i have a gift for you all!

http://ninjavideo.net/

Enjoy this while it lasts! this site is just too freaking good. enjoy it before it's taken down because it's so freaking illegal lolz. they upload in divx! every day! every video loads instantly!! sdfklgdflgkdjlfgkjsdlfgfg like every single current tv show and movies x_x

go go go go go.

this site is actually just too good not to share. im in no way affiliated with these guys :p

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
hi kase =) haven't talked to you in a while. when - saturday or sunday, where - bernard's house (ask him for directions), melee - yes. brawl - maybe, just a little, you never know. we still gotta figure out how ganon's side B sudden death works <_< messed up slot priority or something.
lol sry been busy lately how's everything goin? i missed the tourney as usual XD

4Serial

Smash Lord
no don't show them that match
i was having an off day
i couldn't l-cancel
my hands were cold
my mom didn't hug me that morning
i didn't know we were playing melee
i thought this was brawl
i didn't eat before the match
i didn't sleep at all that day
i was drunk
i was high

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
no don't show them that match
i was having an off day
i couldn't l-cancel
my hands were cold
my mom didn't hug me that morning
i didn't know we were playing melee
i thought this was brawl
i didn't eat before the match
i didn't sleep at all that day
i was drunk
i was high
mm $20 bo5 link ditts.

my link sucks

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ ive seen its right when it came out. lol i was talking to desh on msn and i was on his youtube page.

but im poor. i need 20bucks.

Top Bottom