• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

Niko_K

Smash Master
Guys, my computer totally didnt save the directions to Ryans house. I'm gunna be at finch station, could someone recap for me?

All I remember is the number 4 rofl

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
hey guys whats up. Can someone plz let me kno if there is anything going on tmrw? in the gta area. Im bored out of my mind and i finally have tmrw off. so yea someone let me kno whats going on. add me on msn if u need to its easier to get a hold of me. acwilkins7514@hotmail.com thanks guys.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
We had a fest at my house today, anyone interested in coming, find your way to the main intersection of Neilson and Finch and follow the directions below.

ATTENTION NIKO:

[00:07] Ryan Ford: niko, come to bernard's house tnrw
[00:07] Ryan Ford: directions are:
[00:09] Ryan Ford: from neilson and finch, take the bus north instead (the stop across from where you get off. The south east stop). Get off at canoe crescent. His house is #28
[00:09] Ryan Ford: 28 canoe crescent

Adam you can come too, AND BRING MARCO'S TALES OF SYMPHONIA.

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
umm yea i have marcos symphonia lol i just havent been around to give it back :p so yea again let me kno whats going on so i can come over there guys.

edit: is there anything tmrw? cuz i would be able to come a little later. have stuff to do b4 i go anywhere.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
This is Ryan posting.

Adam, come to bernard's tmrw.

Directions from your house are: Take the york mills bus east to neilson, then take neilson north to canoe crescent (north of finch). His house is #28.

Come after 12. Also, if you need the number, call:
416-299-5704 - house
416-877-5704 - cell

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
blah my bad guys had crap to do yet again without me knowing... my employer doesn't seem to realize that i actually have a life outside of work. So yeah, i think I'm busy for the rest of the week unfortunately :S but i should be able to do something next week.

And Marco, i still have Symphonia, the next time that i go to Davids or anyone's place i will bring it because i won't know the next time that i will be around :p

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
mike what happened to u? ur never on msn anymore? u still have the same email? and this weekend i prolly cant cuz i will most likely be working :S

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
i will do my best to come out to something but i unfortunately can't make any promises. i will see what i can do until then someone plz keep me posted on whats going on. thx

edit: i will see about saturday but i have a full day with a new guy and im not sure what time i will be done. I will put my controller and **** in my bag just in case and i will see what i can do.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
not bad..

bars are sort of random though. I know you're going for the whole "electricity" theme, but it looks more like the screen of my boombox.

Jokrjon

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, i just recently joined smashboards and i've been trying to find an active forum that hosts tourney's in Ontario. This forum seems to be only good Ontario forum out there, besides the GTA tournament calendar one but no one seems to be saying nothin.

I live in Toronto but i go to school at Mcmaster (Hamilton). Me and my 2 buddies play melee/brawl, hell even original smash, and we can't find nobody to play. So if anything new pops up, plz reply. i'll be checking this thread daily til summer ends and maybe weekly once school starts up again. Thanks

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Hey guys, i just recently joined smashboards and i've been trying to find an active forum that hosts tourney's in Ontario. This forum seems to be only good Ontario forum out there, besides the GTA tournament calendar one but no one seems to be saying nothin.

I live in Toronto but i go to school at Mcmaster (Hamilton). Me and my 2 buddies play melee/brawl, hell even original smash, and we can't find nobody to play. So if anything new pops up, plz reply. i'll be checking this thread daily til summer ends and maybe weekly once school starts up again. Thanks
dragon_hawk is a gigantic cuntface and doesn't come here anymore.

this thread is only still alive because people keep spamming in it.

and it's where we congregate when we want to troll otherwise useful threads and discuss it.

Top Bottom