• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
ask mike about friday.

i know brampton wants to congregate at my house on saturday and thus far that seems okay but we'll be confined to the basement.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I have 1 setup. I seriously can't accommodate that many people. I've got Ryan, Bernard, Switchblade (i think?), Ndot's group, David, Adam, Schultz coming. I really can't have any more over.

idea

Smash Master
baha, no way i'm coming then. i already had to be back at my house to accomodate people later in the day. thanks anyway, see y'all in the future =P

BooM!!

Smash Cadet
smashbored's being lame
lol practice was fun =D I think we can come a lot more since we don't got school anymore
I wish I could've stayed longer to see the end of the tournament =[

ASDSAFE#fEAG@Q#TGF my fox sucks against marth lol

unknown522

Some guy
me and david tied for the win. Not enough time to finish. I was in the winner's side, and david was coming from loser's.

falco ftw.

sonic adventure 2 battle was epic. Learned a lot of stuff, + matt, I learned how to do the infinite chaos drive glitch.

spacing ftw.

peterx

Smash Apprentice
Lol Is Anyone Doing Anything Today??????, I played sonic adventure 2 battle so much... I have 3 chaos chaos

Sanu

Smash Champion
Then........ MIKE. You... *shakes fist*.

Are people going to your place today?

Top Bottom