• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Also...

I think I've found a good place to revive turbations!

Its a pretty large CC that we used to hold NNR tournies in months back. Its familiar, spacious, and it has clean washrooms.

peterx

Smash Apprentice
I just want to play....I have almost no one to play with. All I've been doing is sitting at home doing brawl btt and hrc -_-

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Brawl HRC is actually kinda fun
co-op is pretty cool too

I vote we take out Brawl Singles for some kind of HRC tourney

LOL

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
ROAR FALCON PUNCH.......but really guys lets get somthing happening i'm gona die from lack of falcon punches :D......oh i think dre might come back :D

peterx

Smash Apprentice
L-cancel to jab if I whiff beats your sidestep. But f-air outright beats her d-smash.
Is there any real competition? and anyway, we all know link can do yoshi and shiek with his eyes closed and hands tied behind his back

Europhoria

Smash Lord
There's no real competition. Sheik will just spam b-air and needles then Yoshi is screwed. Falco's worse then that >_> Falcon would be just as bad.

peterx

Smash Apprentice
seriously... I can finally stop playing brawl btt for fun.... xP so whens the next one?

peterx

Smash Apprentice
are you serious o.O I never knew it was that easy. I've just been waiting for biweeklies to play...

unknown522

Some guy
I might also wanna do like.... Falcon vs. Falco
(Ryan i was playing a falco the other day with Doc... it's impossible!)
I know. Shine + select move, there's no way around it. just shield, cape, bair, try to grab (at your own risk), f-tilt, up-tilt, CC into D-smash for kills. Also, pray that you're better than them.

Top Bottom