• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm so not.

not.

When are we getting together to play this week? I want to play on Tuesday, can't today :dizzy: . And Anime North... lol @ brawl. It was fun hanging out all you guys out of a smash setting, but I have to say the lack of Melee was lame... although *someone* jacked around $1000 worth of stuff from the Dealers room, so that was cool. As well as *someone* selling fake passes for $30, LOL.

And does anyone other than Matt have a trihead screwdriver? I completely smashed up one of my old black controllers to get the parts I needed since I didn't have one. I wanted to mod the back of my new controller with a black backing, but like I said, it's all smashed up. I still have another black controller to mod it with a black backing, but I need the screwdriver!

Yeah.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I have a multi-screwdriver, you can use it. It should work O.O
Iunno when we're playing, David said he's only busy today but iunno if that changed.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
AN was alright.

SummonedFist was cool. LOL @ me and Mike talking about how he hates Brawl.
London crew surprised me with a visit on Sunday.

Zen's okay
Ben got a bit better or was playing bad @ CotS2
Daze isn't bad
Deox is pretty good (:0 another good peach)

Sanu

Smash Champion
YAY Mike! That makes me happy. If we can't do David's tomorrow, your house? =OOO

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm going to be honest... it's too crowded, the colors clash, and the font choice is terrible <_<;

I really like some of your other ones though =)

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
my dad adamantly refuses to give us the house on saturday because my brothers are over.

thus i cannot host smashturbation.

there isn't enough space in the basement for it to work.

Sanu

Smash Champion
MARCO. WE NEED TO TALK.

ABOUT CAKE.

Edit: Wow fail... all caps is now filtered out.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
lol I just started watching Lucky Star...Claymore, Monster and Elfen Leid were too disgusting, so I needed a break. the theme song is disturbingly catchy.
Grmo I ASSURE YOU CONTINUE WATCHING CLAYMORE! (its too good)

Monster is awesome too but its quite long so.....

Also, a LOT of the best stuff is right around that disgusting, and their pretty tame.
I was reading some **** the other night that was soo gorey I actually couldn't continue due to feeling sick to my stomach.... Thats never happened before...

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
So between this thread and the sauga thread sauga is being moved to here on the 31st but you guys cancelled for the 31st ?? so no tourney at all besides the brawl tourney niagra falls??

Top Bottom