• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHTASTROPHE 2: Pittsburgh Melee Tourney in the Books, Result Thread up!

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
I want friendlies with everyone, and depending on my money situation, i'll $1 MM anyone that I didn't get to play in the tourney.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I want some MM.

I am pretty poor. Swift, we are still doing tetris DS right?

I wish there was a way to get DS screens on the projector.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
chu, if M2K cant go, which i dont think he can, just ditch hat and add me and wife LMFAO

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i thought m2k never crews with anyone, and i rly dont see how he can make it lol.

brawl stages sounds good. people actually do counterpick luigis and hanenbow but its not too big a loss. the rules will work well.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Man, if I do stay for brawl no one pick stages i've never played on vs me like all these ones i don't know the names of. Thanks.

takieddine

Smash Master
The nitespot (Duquesne University) is open today. So that is where we will be smashing today.

The address for this is 1000 Locust St. Post in the *official* pittsburgh weeklies thread if you plan on coming today.

xyt

Smash Lord
Yes Eggm, I am definately coming. Don't worry, we are still teaming together.

Hat money match me LOLZ

so.. Who is doing crews? So far its going to be..

ChuDat
Vidjogamer
Mew2king
Eggm
Hat

GG

bring it midwest haha
it really doesn't matter i guess

Pittsburgh crew is taken y'all out :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Yes Eggm, I am definately coming. Don't worry, we are still teaming together.

Hat money match me LOLZ

so.. Who is doing crews? So far its going to be..

ChuDat
Vidjogamer
Mew2king
Eggm
Hat

GG

bring it midwest haha
lol, I think I would be inclined to veto such a crew. Crews is just meant to be fun and give people an even better excuse to root for their friends. Making all pro (except for Hat, LOL) crews just to win is lame. Just crew with the people you're coming with/ from your area, it would be more fun and exciting that way.

GOTM

Smash Champion
The nitespot (Duquesne University) is open today. So that is where we will be smashing today.

The address for this is 1000 Locust St. Post in the *official* pittsburgh weeklies thread if you plan on coming today.
is this the kickass place with all the pool tables and free food and poker?

we wont even be there yet in time for this but i was j/w, lol. that place is banging

Wife

Smash Lord
Who wants money matches? Actually I'm probably not going to check back on the thread before we leave tomorrow morning but approach me for money matches. let's goez!!

Metric

Smash Cadet
I want some MM.

I am pretty poor. Swift, we are still doing tetris DS right?

I wish there was a way to get DS screens on the projector.
There will be some kind of tetris DS competition?
can someone explain this to me, I'd love to participate.

Also, I can bring my Wii and Brawl and Melee. Just not a TV.

HAT

Smash Ace
lol, I think I would be inclined to veto such a crew. Crews is just meant to be fun and give people an even better excuse to root for their friends. Making all pro (except for Hat, LOL) crews just to win is lame. Just crew with the people you're coming with/ from your area, it would be more fun and exciting that way.
double post mother****ers

LOL dude im pretty sure i can bring that crew down enough to make it not pro.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
double post mother****ers

LOL dude im pretty sure i can bring that crew down enough to make it not pro.
Not even Siamese Lizard could bring M2K, Chu, Vidjo, and Eggm at a tourney of this size. They could just go into crews with 16 stocks instead of 20 and they'd be just fine.

In other words, man up, don't make crews about having all the best players on your crew. Crew with your friends, that's what it's all about. If I have to lower the crew's entrance fee to make people take it less seriously, I will. I'm not even kidding.

Rose

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm the dude prepping and opening the venue for your smashing pleasure.

MAXIMUM SOLICITATION TIME

If anyone is interested, I am selling a perfect condition Virtua Stick High Grade (S-model, the good one without defects). It is the greatest home arcade stick...ever. Perfect for shmups or fighters, compatible with PC and PS3, and very easy to swap PCBs. I am willing to sell it for $80, with box and all other materials.

I also want to pawn off some Steak n' Shake gift cards good for two double-steakburgers and milkshakes, will sell for $6.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
**** HAT, between gas money, torny fees, food and PAYING CHU TO LET YOU ON HIS CREW FOR THIS you must be loaded.

you should just lose MM's for the **** of it

ChuDat

Smash Master
Hat - hahahah sure i'll accept, just cuz ur hat

Raftbuilder - IC vs sheik 50$

Alright then mogwai

ChuDat
Wife
Wife raftbuilder
Raftbuilder
mini raftbuilder

o god =_=, i don't think i'll be playing crews if this is the case.

drewww3dub

Smash Rookie
I guess I'll say it again, If anyone still needs a partner let me know.
Team for melee? I'll do some MMs on a team for melee. I'm only willing to spend like 5 bucks on my melee skill. Team for brawl I'll team with you if you want a Sonic on your team (Sonic tends to kill his teammates a lot)

Edit: This is ithrowthings... I'm on a friend's computer...

Megachuk

Smash Ace
hey 4% I need a teammate, we've played a few times at GJ and in columbus. It usually goes to the third round, so you don't have to worry about your teammate sucking and shiz.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ChiboSempai: For Great Justice

The world premiere trailer for ChiboSempai: For Great Justice showing this Sunday, only at Smashtastrophe 2!

Aprili

Smash Cadet
Will it be alright to show up a little late? around 2:00ish, and still be able to enter singles?

Top Bottom