• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHTASTROPHE 2: Pittsburgh Melee Tourney in the Books, Result Thread up!

Nakamaru

Smash Master
My shoutout to everyone will be the video

87 clips to sort through, and Holy crap LK you are terrible with the camera. XD i thought i was going to have a seizure while watching. XD

HAT

Smash Ace
i'm not normally the type to do shoutouts, but i will say the following.

LK- good **** at beating me. i didn't think you were gonna do it. LOL. you're going down next time
Taki- next time, let's marth vs. fox. i think you underestimate how bad of a matchup falcon vs. sheik is, rofl
Mogwai- rematch. i played like doodoo in every one of my pools games. i want to play you without the doodoo.
Swift- rofl at that last stock. we need to rematch, or i need to change my name to serendipity.
Soap- had fun in teams. i'm okay with how we did- but we simply don't have synergy. see you around. =]
pakman- great set. i got lucky, again, with that missed up-b finisher [you should blame stadium], but i personally think that was a ridiculously close set. we need to play again.
sliq- i **** you up in pichu dittos. =0 i will never roll into your **** again, you god**** fisherman. we have a similar taste in humor, and i would imagine the respect and hatred i have for you is mutual. we should get some real friendlies in at some point.
eggm- forgot about our money match. should have done it though, would have been fun. i was playing well during brackets.
jiano- way to get 3 sheiks in a row in brackets. i guess that sucks, but it's your fault for playing falcon, haha. you ***** all my habits, and next time we play, it'll be closer. just go on ahead and start kneeing me every time i roll, though. it would be easier. =|
spamerer- hope i didn't distract or annoy you when i was screaming ****. it's just fun, especially when the whole room shares most of my sentiments. good **** in singles, and we're 1-1 in friendlies, so let's go on ahead and finish that, then MM. also, i herd u play dota, and i'm gonna IM you at some point to see if we can get a league game going or something.
chu- good **** on FD. we should have put you in first vs. NJ, like you said. good **** smoking lights, i'll never understand. and next time there's gotta be some ****ing booze, amirite?
vidjo- i probably shouldn't have sandbagged our second game, 'cos the first one was close. i would have conceded the set to you even if i had won, simply because sheik vs. peach is easy and stupid, and you'd have done better at the top. hopefully i'll be at planks and i can make you seem less like a ***** when you're vomiting in the toilet and i'm vomiting in the sink.
scar- you kill yourself a lot. not just in friendlies, either. we should MM, marth vs. falcon.
D20- thanks for the trip to steak&shake. you're a cool guy. you sounded pretty negative describing your school loyalty, but if it works for you man, go for it. we should play some time. not D&D. =0
lake- lol nice hat. and nice zelda. next time my ness will take you down though! >:[
lol you're cool.
m2k- sleep more. then you probably won't lose to chu on FD. or be crazy. or spastic. or tired.

i really enjoyed this tournament. i kinda wish that there had been a better management of time, because crews at god awful early in the morning just doesn't seem right. a lot of people really look forward to crews, and to have them prioritized practically under low tiers is really unfortunate. mogwai accepted a lot of input though, and in the end, the tournament ran relatively smoothly. so good ****, sir.

any talk of another one of these?

edit: holy **** this was a long post. never doing that again.

Weimdog

Smash Journeyman
I can't beleive I missed this tourney! I was so close (kind of) too!
Oh well, even if I knew about it I wouldn't have a ride.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Shoutouts

Pittsburgh- Your city is straight trash, so far away I couldn't sleep and the pollution is disgusting. I did think of a nice thing to say about it now tho. The people are very nice. ;) Matt he guy who housed me was awesome and his dad was, and everyone from pitts at the tourney who talked to me was. But your city sucks sorry. :(
Mogwai - Thanks for hosting, the venue was pretty cool, a little hot but cool. I liked the projector I liked how we did four events in one day that was pretty epic I would have just liked to sleep before that much epicness. You ran it very well and always kicked my tv off friendlies before everyone elses (wtf). Good jobs.
Black Tim - Where was the crew seeding? LOL. J/k you rocked me. :( Perhaps I shoulda played falco.
Wife - Good stuff, nice placing I'll play better next time and make our record vs each other 2-1. :)
Scar - You looked different did you get a haircut?
Gotm - I told you to give him hell in your pools and you didn't.
Chibo - I cannot believe you stayed for brawl what a trooper, I guess you really enjoy that game. Unbelievable.
Eggm - You suck for SDing so much in EVERY bracket match.
m2k - My controller felt easier to use after you did. :) I liked it after I got it back. But find one of your own.
LK - Thanks SO much for splitting the drive both times, your awesome, I hope you liked driving stick. Good stuff in singles too. Wtf happened in doubles tho? And crews, steps it up son. :) LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD.
Spammer - Beasted. Except for pokefloats, that was just straight gay. Luckily you were playing vidjo who likes camping. :) I think anyone else would have unplugged your controller killed you quit out and said you win out of frustration.
Chibo - I know I already did you but I forgot something, why did you break my car and bring hailstorms upon it on the way there? (j/k) :) IT was the speed sensor I don't think sucking at driving stick can break that lol, just dumb luck.
Chu - I need to step it up more, I think I was inconsistent cause I was tired if you ever want to team again I'll probably do better, your a monster. :) I loved those iceblock saves.
D20 - OMG THE BOMBS... THAT WAS THE MOST ANNOYING MATCH EVER LOL. Keep it up man your YL is nasty.
Gannon player who played chu in a MM vs his YL - Sorry I forgot your name, but sorry we didn't get to play friendlies. Oh I totally just remembered your name The dark hand, cause of when u pointed 2 ur hand lol!
Zelda player who kept saying awesome while I comboed you - That was hilarious. xDDD We should play again your really good with zelda. Ryoko/magus use zelda on me I hate her, she counters falco I swear.
Plank - Thank god we didn't meet in tournament. Except for low tiers/teams. Good stuff in teams.
Jiano - Our low tier set was pretty epic. I wish I got that last hit off in r3 first tho. :( We did some pretty beast combos on each other tho it was really fun lol. I wish we played in normal singles. :(
Big D - Interesting falcon. Keep it up. I loved your comment after our set. "You don't make much mistakes huh?" :) :) :)
Pakman - That kill you had on me that took like a total of 2 seconds, I was actually going to try that stock and **** you but, I got ROCKED LMAO. Feel free to use it in your combo vid, and put me in the credits that'd be hot thanks. :)
Hat - ***** me in crews.
Vidjo - Our hour or so of friendlies was a really good experience I was learning a lot you are the best peach by far IMO, although I've never played cort, but as far as my experiences go you are the man w/ peach. :)
we need to play a lot more friendlies when you drop off m2k. ;)
People I forgot i"ll remember then edit later.

Overall fun tourney, but am never driving to pittsbrugh again, so all you awesome people I played should come to philly for SPOC . :) C-ya there.

Brawl sucks. - Thanks to lake for reminding me to end my post with that (most important.)

Wife

Smash Lord
Thanks for the tourny mogwai. It was a lot of fun.

Melee is still strong, and it's only gonna get stronger as people begin to stray from Brawl and come back home.

GGs to everyone I played -- Vidjo, LK, Chu, Eggm, D20 etc.

We're gonna try and go to that GA tourny as well. Let's make that one a huge event.

*samus taunt* @ Melee

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Thanks for the tourny mogwai. It was a lot of fun.

Melee is still strong, and it's only gonna get stronger as people begin to stray from Brawl and come back home.

GGs to everyone I played -- Vidjo, LK, Chu, Eggm, D20 etc.

We're gonna try and go to that GA tourny as well. Let's make that one a huge event.

*samus taunt* @ Melee
When is your crews main event tourny?

TheLake

Smash Master
Whoot I freakin suck! Whoot my spelling and grammar sucks too! Whooot shoutouts yeah! Theres...just...so...many people though. Oh well lets do this.

Mogwai - Your first. I look at the first smashtastrophe and then this one and Im still utterly amazed. Thank you for the a millionth time for making this happen. You said we were never gonna see each other again but we both love melee and you know what they say about love...its forever (; cant wait till smash 3

Swiftbass - Bring those movies dag blamnit! Niiice job in teams especially since that was your first time teaming with taki. Pittsburgh pride *raises fist*

Taki - "You know what they say in brooklyn HIIIYUUUUUUUUGH" Thanks for TRYING to teach me and jacob the fox matchup and sorry for annoying you to death sunday morning lol it was the only mindgame we had left. Oh and haha to you being misfired and dins fired to edgehogged. Great job though dude.

D20- Blah we both have to play soooo gay against each other. So many kicks and bombs >< Zelda and y.link foreva!

Hat - Dood niiiice hat brah. Really nice meeting you. I fear no ness, bring it!

SpoonyD- Ooooh THATS who you are. Cool cool glad we got to chat n such and good job taking a stock off m2k...speaking of wich...

M2k - Haha you couldnt even 4 stock me with shiek on zelda on FD. And I thought you were supposed to be good ^_^ Just joshin but seriously if I can offer one bit of advice (because you know im so great and your so not great so I have a right to give you advice) when your edeguarding try to screw up at least ONCE in awhile, it'll just help everyones self esteem.

Wife - Yay my favorite out of state team player! It was sooo awsome to meet you and watch you play in person. Your a nice guy and I hope I can be good enough to duke your peach someday. Who knows maybe we can team somtime...i hear good things about zelda and peach (; (Though id imagine shieks pretty good too lol)

4%- FREAKIN MISSFIRES! GRR! Your the man though. You were my fav. opponet in low tiers.

Big D- Or Big R or whoever the heck you are good ****. You and jianos DK are awsome. Lol at my 0-death kick combo on your marth. Check out Darkmusicians vids somtime, hes seriously really good. Hope to play you again somtime in low tiers or somthing. Your DK's going down!

Jiano - I was the zelda you royaly ***** in low tiers. Nice donks and even nice captain falcon. You play so simple but your like so legendary. Watching you play M2K saturday night made me realize just how amazing you really are. Good ****.

Pakman - Yay I have a new low tier buddy, we gotta pratice more somtime. Get those videos up quickly this time I wanna see that luigi rapage again!

Scar - Remind me NOT to counter pick brinstar on YOUR falcon ever again. Thanks for the MM. Oh why dont you main fox?! That things like m2k scary times 9000.

GOTM - Why did I play you first again in singles!? From now on im making sure any time im in a tourny with you I play you first. I dont care how much i have to pay to make that happen ill freakin do it. Nice fox dude it was fun playing ya and sorry my crew sucked so FAWKING (thats how its pronounced right (:))much we never got to play you lol.

Chibo - Thanks for putting me getting ***** in your video! Grr good stuff though! Dooood your rob is like king spamalot! Your the only spammer I respect though great job.

Eggm - Hey hey hey I was the zelda you ***** (in the coolest way ever) on yoshis story. Your falco was awsome awsome awsome. Death by shine? Awsome. The fact you know how to break out of chain grabs. Awsome. Your friends with chu. Awsome. KILLING BY SHINING WITH FALCO? Freaking awwwwsome! Did I mention that was awsome?

Chu - Your so cool! You were supposed to be one of those guys that are so good that people like me dont matter but you werent like that at all. Loved your pika and your ic's...to watch in person...tooooooo good. Thanks for coming to this.

Xyt - Next time shiek, nex time *glares* I <3 you

Rose and Naka - I think our marths combined should enter singles. Together we are strong. Lol at are marths styles countering one another. Rose hold more stuff at the venue and naka work on those vids.

Keer and Axl - You guys dont even have accounts but you were worth mentioning. Great job and thanks.

Coheed and cambrea - I wish impp could go *sigh* Good **** buddy. We need more MM's. Pikas so weird in brawl O_o

I wish I got to play alot more pepole but then again this was the first tourny where I saw big name guys so I guess thats to be expected. Next time suckas watch out cause zeldas going platnum. Yeeeah buddy.

Oh and free breakfast was the best idea ever. The burgers once again kicked *** and I encourage there to be more diet coke next time.

Brawl sucks.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
shoutout timez

EGGM - that will probly b the only big tourney in West PA since wesley is leaving and no one will step up and do it again so most likely you wont miss out. I will say that its nice having to travel only a half hr for a big tourney(FINALLY)

WIFE -

But teams is my thing, it's what I focus on much more often than singles.

lol pretty good for someone who focuses on teams. good **** and ur controller is the best in the history of controllers. I wanna make it down to GA too >_>

PLANK - thx for that MM i needed that practice against shiek. I feel so much better about the matchup now. btw....

has anyone taken a look at the best players coming to this tournament?

vidjo - peach
wife - peach
sliq - jigglypuff
plank - sheik
jiano - falcon
chu? - icies
Eggm/spam - Falco
Vanz - Peach?
Lk- ...THE ONLY MARTH

and no foxes?
lulz >_>

HAT - omg that MM, but ur so awesome. I love ur marth and ur versatility. ur plain awesome nice job in crews.
PAKMAN - haha ima stay @ cheezits house for tunes biweekly and you know what that means? F**k yeah tetris training from the beast crad_mazy. yaya I didnt meet u in bracket yay!!!!
SCAR - sry to see u a bit under the weather. It was the haircuts fault. get well FAWKEN soon.
CHU - I will beat you next time , promise
M2K - thx for the high five horray you won!!
BIGR - good **** in first round of teams. holy **** ii was getting fustrated with the lazers. and good **** in singles.
4%- **** i missed friendlies with u this time around, but we see each other semi regularly so >_>
BIGD - wow you've improved alot since the last time I played you. MW f**kin breeds falcon players.
VIDJO - yay get back into melee that hour or so of friendlies was cool, I learned alot and i, def hi-jacking some of ur tricks.
LK- glad you enjoyed ur stay in pitts. I just got back home and I tried to take in the surroundings.......I failed lol XD
TAKI - goos **** in teams we're awesome. I had doubts but we did well for a first time team that apparently had bad chemistry lulz XD. make it to smashtality 4 son so we can rock it(cannon) again.

Spamerer - Wow ur such an awesome guy. I wish I met you earlier cuz ur nasty. I learned ALOT from our hour of friendlies. so yeah I thought I played pokefloats well, but see you gave me a few more tricks to put in my bag, good ****. I'll be in NJ this summer @ some point.

BEBOP - your sister is awesome. keep workin @ it. you and matt are getting better. y'all just have to make better in game desicions. I didnt get to play u much(if @ all) but I did do some watching with you and donny @ the end IM me for tips and tricks(lol does that magazine still exist?).
BEBOP's sister - make BEBOP watch Evangelion holy **** shes missin out on life. XD

MATT- yay I got a white controller too!
JIANOOOOOOO - ****it I missed friendlies with you *sad face* maybe next time
SLIQ - I believe I have the AV cables to ur wii and thats tragic because I just got home to CT and realized.....holy **** i dont have two wiis....

jeane is a bytch and that game + okami will be......

SOAP - nice talkin to u this time around, you were dressed well for the room temp during the day.

SKATZ - Ima hotdog expert. im glad there is someone else out there who doesnt just throw **** on a hotdog, whats a hotdog without balance right?
TACO NINJA - Me and Taki have the best picture on ur camera.
WES- thx for puttin up with all of the tourney host ****, see u in CT son.
CHIBO- i was watchin u and pakman play brawl and that was the first time i saw ROB used by someone who knew what they were doin. good **** in brawl.
THELAKE - im sry i couldnt part with my Evangelion DVDs for 3 months, that'd be tragic...like the most tragic in the history of tragic. plz torrent it and MAKE BEBOP WATCH IT!!!! or get his sister to make him WATCH IT!
D20 - omg thx for the ride like you dont know how clutch that was. good **** in pools son. 2nd seed!
NAKA - good **** with the camera work. I thought u left for good >_> sry. have faith in ur marth dont forget he has teh gay.
JUKE - your Dash Dance game is proper.
DARKHAND- good **** in that MM with chu.
IGGY and spoony- good **** reid, i didnt think u'd be that smart but u fool'd me. drew glad to see u like this game again. yay! if you and iggy did the fusion dance you'd both an amazing player.

PockyD - one of my friends from high school(baseball team captain/buddy) went to the Miami dolphins in the 6th round yay!!

yay all done, did I miss anyone?

D20

Smash Lord
Wow. Just wow. Good tournament.

Mogwai - I really appreciate everything you did to make this happen. It was an excellent tournament, and it ran as smoothly as it could. Since you won't be around to host Smashtastrophe III, I guess I'll have to step up and take over. You rock.

Rose - See above. I know you were really involved in making this happen, too. Thanks a million.

HARM - You are good. Seriously. Man up and win.

SwiftBass - OMG! 5th place!

RSG - LOL. That is all.

thedarkhand - You have really improved. I thought you were going to win that MM with Chu.

A-Laon/Taki - We need to play over the summer. Come to Ohio and Smashtality with me.

LK - Sweet car ride to Duquesne. Sorry we couldn't find a bank for you.

Eggm - Good set. I beat your Yoshi. No comment on the other two matches...

Scar - I guess I'll never see those videos on youtube... haha. I wouldn't worry though, because you killed Mufasa. Thanks for making the drive out. I'll be sure to come to one of your tournaments.

Pakman - Your haircut is top tier. Thanks for coming.

Juke - You midwest guys are so patient. I couldn't trick you at all in our set. Good win.

TheLake - Our matches aren't exactly fun. Haha.

Wife - I learned so much for our set. I made some mistakes, and you really capitalized on them. You played great this weekend. Good stuff taking 4th!

Joe - Play Melee.

Velocity - Play Melee.

Naka - I can't wait to see those videos!!!

Vidjo/Chu - You guys rocked every event you entered. You guys are also more than welcome to crash at my place again if you ever need to. Stay awesome.

HAT - Everyone told me you were one sweet dude. Everyone told the truth. Sorry I didn't get to play you.

Everyone I missed - GGs if I played you. I'm sorry if I didn't. I really don't like to play friendlies during tournaments, so I apologize. I look forward to seeing you all at Smashtality, Smashpocalypse, or maybe even Smashtastrohe III (*gasp*).

Brawl sucks.

Big_R

Smash Champion
ok lets see

teams
swift/taki- you guys were doing work and i was getting no kills? idk how we won our one game, then i was extra happy that u switched to marth. lol our second set started off bad. i got followed for the shinespike. lol it was all downhill plus u guys stayed double fox the whole time. :(
old guys- the one guy should stop johning the whole match. i felt bad for the quiet one who kept getting blamed. LOL
plank/wife-wife brought it back on me on floats. :( too good

singles
dark hand- im so scared of ganon. one punch and im practically dead. lol good set tho
sliq-MY JIGGLES IS TOO GOOD!
pakman- i was pulling out all kinds a tricks. i was feeling frisky. nice weegi tho.
lk-u have been ****** me since smashtaclysm. stop that plz sir.
m2k- quit like being cheap n stuff. lol i pretty decent this tourny and this guy still 3 stocks me both games. god deezy

hanging
jiano! -you are the man and im pretty sure you're the one jealous of that guys pants. also no talk of losing skills. just play the game when ur not at tournys. lol esp when tournys are months apart.
big d-good **** in singles and apparently crews. we gotta bring this game back!
juke aluke-we didnt hang too much but cheering for jj is fun times. i guess we shoulda told him to **** em up more. also we did play some teams with u guys so yayuhz. idk if i had ever played u guys in teams.
souroush-good **** not coming

oh ya. tricks are for kids!

4%-we could do some work with a lil bit more practice. we werent both on at the smae times it seemed..
soap-good **** navigating, thanks for coming. gimme my gas money dog. i know, i forgot
chase-u were quiet, but thanks for the housing n whatnot. i dont think we played tho... well maybe when i picked up soaps controller for a match. lol

sliq-MY JANGLES IS TOO GOOD! and lol at ur shower games and lonely rides talking to mean faced trucks n stuff. also ur commentary on anything is just crazy. look at m2k just jabbing. like a jabby guy or something. way to go fox and just do moves. haha

i didnt play too many friendlies but it was good times with who i did. and i forgot pools ppl. plank u rocked me ina falco ditto rofl. i did make a ocmeback on that fox tho.
chibo-too much watty practice. i dont get all frustrated with getting up b-ed anymore. ggs
guy who went jangles and zelda-ggs sir but ledge camping is uncooool. lol
other guy who went a character- i forgot our games completely sry sir.

and uh guy who pulled me over good **** not giving me a ticket son cuz i woulda made a run for it.

also idk if i've said this but MY JANGLES IS TOO GOOD!

Siamese Lizard

Smash Apprentice
33: Atlantic Lizard RSG
33: Atlantic Lizard 9Volt

Both of you better start kissing my *** for the next couple days. No excuse for those placing. If you gonna come in last, don't use the sacred name. Atleast a memeber came in third, but he didn't use the name, you guys did the opposite of what I wanted.

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
Shoutizouts:

First shoutout obviously goes to my crew leader, Siamese Leader: Thank you SO much for training me, all that work made me get 7th in Melee! Thanks a LOT!

Eggm's Car:
Kashif: Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Eggm: Driving stick was mad fun. LOL at Sunday too when I was like "I'll sleep for 10 minutes".
Chibo: Listenin to ****z on your laptop, yeaaaaaaaaaaaa.
M2K: OMG did you win the tournament? Good job!

----

Pittsburgh Peeps and the surrounding area:

Matt (Nakamaru): WOW, thanks for having us over, AND giving us a basement, AND the orange juice, AND the setup.
D20: Thanks for taking me to Duquesne, it was interesting (plus I spent your meal plan money LOL). Being squished in the back of a car with 4 guys will never be the same.
Taki: LOL fox pro LOL.
Thedarkhand: LOL you are so funny. Remember you can stay over my house fo free in the summer for a couple days if you want for paying for stuff for me. yeaaaaaaaaa
Swift: Falco/Marth my *** I didn't see them all day.
Wesley: You are not ****ing Mogwai what kind of AWFUL name is that.
Butler people - and theLake (zelda player) - You guys were cool as ****, keep playing MAYLAAAAAY.

Philly::
Scar: Grow your hair back ASAP.
Pakman: Maaaan I need to fight you again some more, I'm getting to unfamiliar against you >.>
Velocity: WAS NOT THERE ON SATURDAY WTF.
GOTM: Got WHAT? LOL

BIG Midwest:

BIG R - I beat you again YEAAAAAAAAA! But seriously you got better, I was shaking for a bit.
BIG STOMPIN D - **** your Falcon is so nice LOL, cool hanging out and going to Arby's and stuff.
Jiano - ***** my ****, I'm beating you next time.
Sliq - I wanted to play more. >.>
Vidjo - nice meeting you. . . again haha

MD/VA;

Plank: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Chu: wtfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Wife: I'll get you next time, gg's (YEAAAA they'll be a next time, gogo Melee)
HAT: Good thing later (like way later) in the day I stepped up vs Shiek, good **** in that MM.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
@LK
i def played falco in some friendlies, like once with spammerer until it got face *****.

@ taki holy **** there was a double shine spike on scar we did that I wish i had on tape. We we're def on some chillindude **** that whole tourney

33: Atlantic Lizard RSG
33: Atlantic Lizard 9Volt

Both of you better start kissing my *** for the next couple days. No excuse for those placing. If you gonna come in last, don't use the sacred name. Atleast a memeber came in third, but he didn't use the name, you guys did the opposite of what I wanted.
hey ima member too

Swift
main: dedededededed(yup!)

EDIT SLIQ I FOUND OUT WHERE THOSE EXTRA PAIR OF AV CABLES CAME FROM.

Siamese Lizard

Smash Apprentice
You guys got to make our crew known! Sorry for yelling at the others earlier, I thought this was a brawl tournament.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Great tourney guys.

Wes- awesome job running this thing. It went real smooth-like.

Taki- good stuff in teams, double fox is so scary :)

Swift- great job in singles, I was glad I didn't have to play you again, I pry woulda went shiek and got wrecked. Nice doubles too

Vudu(sp?)- your luigi got way better, good job in low t's. Some advice though, when you do your down b recovery, you shouldn't be so obvious with your hands, it makes it easier to edgeguard when you do it like that. :)

Scar- fun mm. We need some friendlies next time

Plank- we should have played more, nice shiek

Wife- sry I left before we could mm, fun friendlies with your falco though

BigR- ty for driving, your too funny bro. Fun teams and fun hanging out, nice jangles :)

Soap- good matches in pools. fun chillin with you

Thelake- your too funny, great low tier matches, I got soo lucky. Come to cleveland tourneys

Alan- cool seeing you again, although we didn't play at all

BigD- your a cool guy, it was nice seeing you again, good job taking a game off chu, my falcon couldn't do that, i tried

Juke- you gotta come back to escape when you get home :)

Vidjo- tsk, losing camping matches and peach dittos, get back in practice plz, i want to play more

Joe- you surprised me showing up like that, I'll pry see you at escape

xyt- have fun in Korea. :)

Someone man up and take over these, I don't feel like driving to philly (johns)

lets not let melee die, brawl just isn't fun

Aprili

Smash Cadet
Yes, dead last in everything. I'm so pro. Was my first tourney though, and it was awesome xD now I can say I played some of the world's best, too. Hope I can get better for the next one...

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Lol, LK matt is ReadySetGo not nakamaru. xD

@Taki/Rob/Alan/Matt/Evan/anyone else staying in pittsburgh over the summer
--We should figure out days to play and stuff for tournaments. Cause well i dont want to get rusty again. T_t

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i did amazing at that crew battle

eggm your controller is really good

I'm at vidjo's house right now

im going to master brawl, but melee will always be a far better game

sliq why every time that I **** do you never get it recorded (or recorded and only have 1 second of it recorded even though that's total bull**** >_>) but when i play really horrible you always put it online and only then -.-

Top Bottom