• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE VI: December 13 - Philadelphia ANMC CIRCUIT EVENT 2

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Nah man, I'll never give up on my cute, sexy Bowser lol. I went all Bowser in pools and I 2-0 everyone. I was gonna go all Bowser for brackets too but once I saw that lil kid Lite, I went all Samus just for him.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lack of ****.

Jfox you beat me by the largest margin of any of my MM's against:
eggm
jman
pakman
hax
hazard

so good stuff there

I was glad to see so many sheiks... :) usually i'm the only one.

Jman is fun to play against.

JFox

Smash Hero
Lack of ****.

Jfox you beat me by the largest margin of any of my MM's against:
eggm
jman
pakman
hax
hazard

so good stuff there

I was glad to see so many sheiks... :) usually i'm the only one.

Jman is fun to play against.
Yay a compliment! EVERYONE FEAR ME

LOL thanks, but thats probably cuz I was the only one that made u play fox instead of ur sheik. I'll try ur sheik next time i guess.

I wish I didn't get my *** handed to me by cyrain when we MM'd! Rematch son.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
1: Lite ($250.00) - we never finished out friendlies :(
2: jman ($125.00) - i was prayin for u. hurry up and get better so we can chill
3: Tope ($65.00) - ur so gay but i can help to love you
4: Reno ($20.00) - i'm so proud of you :)
5: Cyrain ($10.00) - nice to meet you, your also gay
5: Sensei ($10.00) - we didnt get to play,oh noes :(
7: Tec0 - nice to finally play you
7: eggm - good time as usual
9: vanz - we finally got to play again. thnx for the tips
9: Javier - didn't get to play you, but good stuff in tourny
9: Hazzard - good to c you againz
9: HBK - rematch?
13: G $ - good stuff in tourney
13: Pakman - fun matches. make seans luigi as good as urs, plz
17: Hax - 30/30 son
17: Vex - good stuff in teams
17: DJ Nintendo - mad cute
17: WoZ - nice to play you after so long
17: Velocity - we didnt get to play :(
25: JFox - i remember that combo on that falcon. it was mad sexy
25: UltimaScout - good stuff in tourney. close as hell
25: Scar - hurry up wit that video XD
25: Stric 9 - u got better. keep it up :)
33: Trademark - is gonna **** you all at the next tourney
33: Mogwai - epic memories as always
33: Xell - good stuff in pools. u ***** my fox :(
33: PB&J - our one match was fun, but we needs more
33: xyt - best jokes ever
49: Milos - good to c you. your progressin nicely
49: Ame - good stuff, you and def in teams
49: Mikael - good stuff in pools

Hax

Smash Champion
haha trademark i love u, bring your friend sean next time. he's awesome (no pun intended)

tope i found out how to punish sheik's dsmash with falcon.. i thought it up last night. hint: it does 17 (i believe) damage

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
hey guys thanks to every1 4 hopeing i do beter =)

right now im still in the hospital they been treating me real nice.

i think im going to be here for about 5 more days tho so yea it be really nice if any1 could come and see me

also today is the first time i walked yay me

R3N0

Smash Lord
good thing or else hax would've had to moonwalk falcon punch your stretcher.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
YAY!! a Shoutout, xD. Yo Milos, we went and manhandled that teamwork in some friendlies after that. Get at our Dsmash to Fair combo. Also...toss turnip to him, pull one for myself and double turnip recoveries. I need more Fox practice...heck...due to my lack of people in general...I need practice against most characters. Marth has gotten easier for me, though. That's gonna change soon, xD. I'ma get at Deff on a regular basis.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I knew I forgot someone. Good stuff Trademark. Your peach destroyed my Marth. Hope I can play you again sometime:)

Hax

Smash Champion
you're pretty lucky jesus, it would've been a wrap for your stretcher

Milos

Smash Lord
good **** ame I had mad fun playing with you
nice peach bro that peach-doc team you and deff had was ****.

jwoman what hospital are you in I'll come visit you im on winter break anyway so im bored. unless you're still in philly, in which case i'll come with a cube lol

Scar

#HarveyDent
I'm surprised he's not used to running a tournament while playing in it by now.
It's not a matter of getting used to anything, I care about SPOC more than my placement at SPOC. At every other tourney my no. 1 priority is my placement.

Also, no johns, my opponents played really well, G$ impressed the hell out of me and really limited my CP options so he deserved it, and Javi's oldschool style really countered what I kept trying to do.

That said, I will destroy either of you next time we meet in brackets. :)

JFox

Smash Hero
Scar, I just wanted to say you did a terrific job running the show. Its too bad all your hard work meant you also had to sacrifice your warmup time, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do right? Don't sweat it bro.

I'd just like to say that I was very impressed by the level of competition. For the most part, every time I play people I am surprised by their new styles, characters, and abilities. Slacking off the last couple of weeks really showed in my game, so I'm def gonna make sure I'm prepared for the next tournament I attend.

Oh special shoutout to prog for helping me out at the end of the night carrying out those TVs. Way to be a bro, good **** man.

edit: Milos def loves smokin that mary j, LOL at that sig.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Thanks guys, honestly I am just really pumped when I see everyone @ SPOC, Deff/BC/Lite always make it out, everyone from NY including those that I just or don't even really know like Milos, Niko and Mikael, I was kind of upset that the Brotherhood didn't show up haha I always love seeing those guys there, but CT is always awesome (p.s. where was AwsmSean ZOSOOO etc etc), Kasumi + co, SlayrColdKiller who still plays Smash for fun and would like to have items on every once in a while (LOLOL)...

AND MY BELOVED TRISTATE.

Tope/Cyrain it sucks I didn't get to play you guys. Tell Nelo I say hi.

You see what I mean. And if I run it well then I go home happy, and I definitely did. Also lol @ El Komosutro being the funniest person ever and staying over my place, I don't think he slept all night.

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
I'ma get at Deff's scrubby a$$ fox or Soja's fox on a regular basis.
fixed. lol :p

I just woke up, that was a pretty amazing tournament.

Scar- Thanks for hosting another awesome tournament. I'll hopefully be back someday because my dad absolutely despises of driving :[
DJ Nintendo- for being the first person I played with in friendlies lol. Your too good and it was nice meeting you :p
Ame- for showing up :D Thanks for the friendlies and paying for me in teams. We need to play sometime, seriously.
Xzax- Funny stuff thanks for hanging out with me a good amount in the tournament. Play moar melee.
Vex- I can't believe I met you in person! your a really great person overall haha. **** friendlies!
Kasumi (?)- Thanks for those doubles with vex. I hope you enjoyed watching that one tournament match.
El Komo- I still can't over the fact that I won that :/ You screwed up really bad, and I felt like crap whenever you jumped off but thanks for cheering me up before I left.
M2K- For ****** me in tourny. Lol I need more sheik practice! I still can't believe I got that uair uair fair on you second match :p
J122- Thanks for a close match. Didn't think I would win at all!
lolmaster- Thanks for the tourney match. It was pretty good and I learned alot. so close :p
hax- nasty nasty captain. I got ***** hardcore in pools/friendlies. How old are you?
UltimaScout- I didn't get to play you D:
IC main who slept over Cactaur's the night before- I forgot the name again! D: You were cool too thanks for talking with me.
Other guy in pools - I got *****
Sheik - Thanks for being so hard for me

I'm glad I went to this. Thanks everyone. If you see any recordings of a green doc I'm pretty sure its me (although I did get ***** often) What happened to jman? I left early

R3N0

Smash Lord
Scar you did such a great job running this tourny. Between your raised blood pressure induced screaming and your cold, you did a fantastic job. This venue was like super amazing, and I'm sad that this was the first SPOC I ever went to because this means I missed SEVERAL GREAT SPOCS.

Convince Chibo to give a few extra ANMC points to tournament hosts. It's not fair =/ You did a wonderfullll job and you got shafted in placings.

Btw SCAR stop dodging me, you and I this afternoon 3 o clock, you die. (uhm sorry eminem came out) No but really though, you and Gotm $5 beer pong MM vs me and hazz, and also pool MM's anyone? me n hazz are beast at the extracurricular activities =D

---wooooooooooooohooooooooooooo i'm glad the turnout was amazing!!

Hax

Smash Champion
OMG YEAAA i love that dude and he approves of pineapple pizza

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Good stuff Tec9, haven't seen you in 2 years, you prolly don't remember me lol!!

Heated compitition at these 0_o Honestly happy Melee still goes on pretty strong after nearly a year. I do plan to come to one of these someday.

Niko45

Smash Master
Yea nice friendlies Reno. I was expecting a beating from ur sheik but u got at me anyway so good ****. Shouts to Hazz and G money for beasting and being among the rare few who knew me there...and of course shouts to Scar for running the tournament and wrecking me in brackets. I learned a lot from that beating. I almost slept in when my alarm went off to catch the bus that morning but I'm glad I went and I'll be back.

javi1589

Smash Apprentice
old school pshaw more like lack of understanding of the metagame haha you'll def beat me next time but ill be practicing !

Hax

Smash Champion
werd, props to javier for repping old school smash. javi, you have a really unique style.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Copypasta =D

Shoutoutz.... I'm sooo late :(....

Jesus - I'm so happy that you are feeling better. Good **** as usual, stay healthy man. <3

Reno - BDS IX Yeauzzz =D. Thanks for teaming with me again. We both messed up a lot but teaming with you is sooooo fun ^_^. You're awesome, thanks for paying for my singles entry too :bee:.

LK - Wtfawk? No melee friendlies again? Laaaaaaaaaaaaaame :( Marth vs Sheik is 90-10 in marth's favor btw :bee:

Trademark - Nice playing you too =D. Bet you didn't know I played peach ^_-. LOL jk I had fun playing you, we have to play again ;).

Spawn - YO I am SOOOO happy you went! Those friendlies were soooooo fun man. Can't wait to go to your tourney and play you more :).

Vanz - Always fun to play you ;). Stop sandbagging and just **** me already ;). <3 come over my house more in the winter :bee:.

Eggm - Yay for tying with me :). You probably weren't playing as good as you normally do. Lay off that WoW son, thats why you got 7th :laugh:. Oh..... RAINBOW CRUISE ***** :bee:.

WoZ - You are so ridiculously dumb broken in Bleach O_O. I had SO much fun playing your fox in melee. You need to attend more of something man. As always, it was a pleasure to hang out with you sir.

Mogwai - Your falco cheats >_>. LMAO we had some really funny games and I had a lot of fun. Thanks again for playing me and keep up your falco ;).

Cyrain - Too bad I couldn't get a singles game with you :(. Your fox was really nice and technical. I had fun watching you play maybe we can play next time :).

Tope - Your sheik is soooo awesome :). I learned a lot from playing/watching you man. Nice meeting you and next time... I'll take yo *** outta tourney =D. Oh and your beard is RIDICULOUS WTF. X_x

Oorah - WTF at your placement? STEP IT UP. You are WAY better than that man. I expect better from you ;). Also thanks for driving me all the way down to philly.

DC - Ditto for you too you can do better than man. I'm gimping you more for that. =D.

Tecnine - YAY good stuff Chris =D. Even though you never go on the boards you did pretty good for your first tournament in a really long time. :D

Grill - Play me MOAAAAAR! Your sheik is one of the sexiest sheiks I have ever seen =D.

Wendell - Who unbanned you? They need to re-ban you :laugh:. You shoulda played me :(.

Scar - :( I wanted to be ***** so you can put me in IKM2. What happened to you in brackets?

Pakman - Isn't Kashif gay? He so shoulda attended SPOC but instead was too busy reading books. :laugh:.

Xell - Keep improving man, cuz you definitely are getting better and I see it. You even realized your own habits when you played me! Its a great way to start! :bee:

Lite - You are my new hero. <3333 come play more :)! I didn't even see/play you in the venue but you are too amazing XD.

I'm sorry if I missed anyone :(. To everyone that played me in friendlies but didn't tell me your name, I had fun playing all of you XD.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Lol @ Deff. Yo, i seriously need Fox Practice. I get ***** by Fox hard body....I also need more C. Falcon practice. No clue why my marth game was up and I **** other peaches in teams, xD. I got Dark.Pch on your Dairs. Random Usmash ftw!! Also...my turnip game in teams is serious and on point, xD. Teams is too good. JFox, your Peach was lookin' might sexy, btw. I give props and nothin' but <3. Oorah....don't get too mad about losin' to Will in those friendlies...Will is maaaaaaad beast. Also...Shakugan...I know I told you this already...but it was Pimpuigi....don't be upset. You did REALLY well against him. Plus...I don't care if you thought you DI'ed that, =p.

Edit: Oorah came back and *****, but he was gettin' a bit frustrated for a moment. Glad he pulled it together. His falco is like O.o

JFox

Smash Hero
Pimpuigi, to my knowledge, was not there at all.

LK showed up after singles had already started iirc, and he def showed no interest in playin melee seriously.

Top Bottom