• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE VI: December 13 - Philadelphia ANMC CIRCUIT EVENT 2

javi1589

Smash Apprentice
i just took my cube out of my car and i have a normal memory card (mine's blue) so it must be yours ill give it to you at Connecticut?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i kno there were pools, so im assuming everyone made it out? where r the full results. come on scar, u normally have all the pools and brackets up on AiB

Eggm

Smash Hero
aight hbk, i got chu

eggm, remember before you said i could visit you for a day n play n stuffs? is that offer still on the table? i have a month off school comin up.

that goes for everyone
I'm usually free all day Sundays. If not This coming Monday i'm free as well. Saturdays i'm free also, but there's tournaments lol. Tues-Friday i'm busy.

Anyone who wants to come play me for a long time / record like hbk, reno, jman, and jfox and others have done in the past please feel free. :) Sundays and mondays. Let me know first tho obviously.

i just took my cube out of my car and i have a normal memory card (mine's blue) so it must be yours ill give it to you at Connecticut?
Sure i'll be there. :) Thanks.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Secretly, every good Fox player's best match-up is C. Falcon. There's like...No way it can't be.
Also, this is a bit late, BUT WHERE WERE YOU ALUKARD?! =(
i had some buisness i had to take care of emergency =\

and then that happened to my lil bro ... i been regretting not going cuz i wasn't there when he needed me =\

but! ... are u going to come up at all again ?? ... i kno i was supposed to make it sry >.<

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Yea, I know how that stuff goes.
And the whole affair with Jman sucked, but he ended up being just fine after surgery right? I never really got updated.

As for coming up for any more tourneys, it just depends on money. I heard part of the circuit would be in Connecticut...Is that true? If so, I'll probably be there because Geos has family in CT anyway. =D

JFox

Smash Hero
Quick update, I'm still workin on the Spoc Montage, and its lookin pretty beast. Unfortunately, no matter how much work I do, I can't finish this until the smash clips get sent to me by Scar.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Quick update, I'm still workin on the Spoc Montage, and its lookin pretty beast. Unfortunately, no matter how much work I do, I can't finish this until the smash clips get sent to me by Scar.
welll i just got back from jmans place =] ... he is doing good ... and he can play melee ... just no tournaments for about a month or more ... so now he just has to fully recover and he should b good =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
poor scar ... i kno exactly how u feel lol ... freaking sucks being the host ...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea seriously, its the same thread since the first spoc and was goin strong... wow. ask a mod to get it opened so u can use the same one again

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
i was sitting next to pimpuigi using brawl luigi who i never use, and i got 2 misfires in a row, so I had to quit. The odds are 1/64. He really does control the misfire.
That stuff was so funny.
You're just like "This is what happens when I do the green missile." BAM!!!! Misfire into the guys face.

And then, you're like, "OK, that was a fluke. This is what really happens when I do a green missile." KABLAMM!!!!!!!!
Misfires into the guys face again!

Killed him both times too.

And he quit the match...and told you "Just ****ing pick Meta Knight!"

Good times.

Does anyone know the guys whom I was playing Street Fighter 2 with???
I don't know their user names.
: (

Top Bottom