• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE VI: December 13 - Philadelphia ANMC CIRCUIT EVENT 2

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Pimpuigi played friendlies for a while, too in Melee. That's why I mentioned the Shakugan thing, xD. I would have played him, but I was getting some Melty Blood Practice in...ugh...I'm thinking about giving up Arc and picking someone else as my main. I'll stick with her a little longer, though.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I wish I had the opportunity to continue training Lite consistently. He's definitely a prodigy in the new era of Smash and it would be cool if he could be my apprentice lol.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Oh special shoutout to prog for helping me out at the end of the night carrying out those TVs. Way to be a bro, good **** man.
Not a problem. But Dave Chapelle? Seriously? Arsenio Hall, maybe.

PB&J

Smash Hero
lite- u are a beast..u will be ****** most of us with dj's training in no time
scar-fun tourny...host more, but record vids next time
reno-ur a beast, come to ga
hbk-good stuff, mad fun hanging out with u and haz
haz-its always cool hanging out with u, come to ga..and stop ****** me in team friendlies
g$-we have to get that break..parking was mad gay, but the journey was fun
hax- my little dun dun, looks like ur getting beast at melee again and stop ****** me at dj's house, come to ga
dj-my brother from another mother, we have to get that break and that din, train lite..it will be beast, see u in ga soon
tec0-always good seeing u and ur brother..ill play icy's against u next time, come to ga
milos- our teamwork was too good against m2k and cactuar..lol..we should team more we will **** more, come to ga
sensei-didn't see u in a minute..good stuff, come to ga
m2k-u suck at this game..told u to go fox and look what happened, next time listen to me earlier..see u next week, i think i have ur key
jman- my boy..u ***** loser's bracket.. wish ur matches were recorded to watch them again, and of course me dj and hax was going to take care of u.. hope ur doing better..tell ur mom i said hi and thank ur uncle again for giving me,dj,and hax a ride back to ny
tope-ur a beast, hit me up about housing in ga i got u
cyrain-u ***** me, come to ga with the whole va..i have to play u more
everybody else--good stuff seeing everybody it was fun....next time record matches whats the point of having recording equipment if ur not going to record...come to ga

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
I wish I had the opportunity to continue training Lite consistently. He's definitely a prodigy in the new era of Smash and it would be cool if he could be my apprentice lol.
Hmm.

Well, my grandma lives in the bronx and you happen to too. That'd be pretty cool if me and lite could spend a day with you whenever we go down to see our grandma. Sometimes my parents come early and leave late too

If your alright with that let me know :p

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Who was the guy announcing the matches with that crazy loud voice? He is the man.

OMG YEAAA i love that dude and he approves of pineapple pizza
Glad someone approves of me.
Ooooh, time for www.shoutoutsfrom.com. (.Com is the big black guy shouting out the matches)

Lite: the awesomest kid I ever met. Phenom I think YES!

Jman: Had some good laughs with you while you were here. Get better man.

Tope: The awesome bearded guy who is good at melee. This was you.

Reno: Mr. Awesome man, who’s hair I adore.

Tec0 : TECZERO! I have fun everytime your around.

Vanz: Your one of the Peaches I watch to make mine better. I’m glad you did not disappoint.

Javier: Awesome Scranton player. Wish I had the chance to actually play some friendlies with you but it’s cool.

Copycat: “Please visit the black guy… the one not wearing a hat” Then you had to go and take the hat off, haha.

Pakman: THANKS FOR THE RIDE HOME. Your weegee is a menace. I’m sorry he’s back in your boards.

Hax: One of the awesomest smash people I ever met. And I DEFINITELY approve of Pinapple Pizza.It’s ****ing delicious, and on top of that your Falcon is hardcore.

Vex: VEXTENDO. Awesome job today man, keep doing good like this and your going places. Way to 2 stock M2K in a tourney Match… AND it was in brawl

DJ Nintendo: “Es tu madre” “Oh snaps it is mi madre” It was all mindgames son. Your awesome man, but next time you bring the cereal.

WoZ: WoZtaztic.

Velocity: TELL ME THE NAPKINS STORY!

TouchMyBody: No you touchMYbody. Your amazing in this game.

JFox: JPEACH. I was watching your Peach as soon as I got there. Your cool AND an inspiration.

UltimaScout: Your’e like the Pokemon Trainer of the YEAR. I started over because of you 

Scar: SCARDUZIO. Thanks for letting me help you run this. Now that you know my vocal abilities you might want to call on me more often. But in all seriousness you a mad cool guy, and you make me want to play melee more.

Dot Eater: AAS. ****it.. I was going for awesome asian samus, and I thought it was going to say ***. Oh well

El Komosutro: “She gets to drive me 2 hours all the way down here” Your cool, good at smash, and your funny as hell. Way to go!

Deff: You and your brother should go to more tourneys. Hopefully we can get out to Easton more to play you guys because you are awesome.

CanISmash: Yes now that we know you can smash. Now you need to ask yourself, CanISing?

Mogwai: When I forgot your name, you literally looked like you wanted to kill me.

Oorah Kabrah: I swear I had more fun calling out your name than anyone elses. OORAHH.

Lite: So good, you get 2 placings.

Xzax: What happened man. Put the brawl down and play more melee.

Shakugan: Good peach, and thanks for that juice that shizznazz was good.

Cel: Way to go to a tourney and not enter. But you should start attending more, it’s the only way your gonna get better.

Napkins: I WANT TO KNOW THE NAPKINS STORY!

Bnzaa: BENJAMIN! Come down and hang more.

Cactuar: what happened, you just **** people’s money and leave. Way to be awesome.

Gotm: I REALLy wish you would have stayed and did singles. You could have heard my loudness AND I could talk nonsensical nonsense with you.

Yayo: After you left I had me one of those darnels on a Kaiser. BEST ****ING SANDWICH in EXISTENCE. Chill with me moreplz.

Pimpuigi: Second time I Met you and we talk like we’ve known each other for years lol. Like the most awesome guy in a trench coat I have ever met.

DoYoung: Wish you could have stayed. You were fun to be around and I could have talked more nonsense with you.

Hey guys here’s a secret. That guy that was yelling the matches. He can whisper too!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
.COM - Did you lose your voice after SPOC? LOL you screamed SO MUCH LMFAO.

You're amazing ;)

PB&J - :( I wanted to reflect projectiles T_T. Namely two things that have hammers.

And lol at you being the new Bum. "Come to GA" is in like all of your shoutouts :laugh:

JFox

Smash Hero
*twiddles thumbs*

so. about those vids.
STFU CANADA! :laugh: Nah, j/k. I <3 canadian smashers.

We really didnt get impotant videos, only random friendles/tounament videos. Scar just left a setup recording the whole tournament, so we will see what comes of it.

Don't expect any footage til after scar releases IKM2, cuz he is diverting all of his free time to that, so u probably wont see these vids til X-mas.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Hmm.

Well, my grandma lives in the bronx and you happen to too. That'd be pretty cool if me and lite could spend a day with you whenever we go down to see our grandma. Sometimes my parents come early and leave late too

If your alright with that let me know :p
Hell yeah I'm alright with that lol! Let me know ahead of time when you guys are coming down to the Bronx so I can have my day free and stuff =) Hit me up on my AIM screen name when you get a chance, DJ Nintendo05.

Alukard

Smash Hero
so like ... who is going to like ... come to my awesome bi weeklies that have been down for a while ... scar plz come ... no school johns ... also pakman ... its really cold outside now ... no soccer johns ... cactuar u quit ... and u better b already dating that woman with the good hands lol ^_-

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Word, no johns from all of ya. Cactuar, that girl better be putting those hands of hers to good use on you *wink wink* lol.

PB&J

Smash Hero
.COM - Did you lose your voice after SPOC? LOL you screamed SO MUCH LMFAO.

You're amazing ;)

PB&J - :( I wanted to reflect projectiles T_T. Namely two things that have hammers.

And lol at you being the new Bum. "Come to GA" is in like all of your shoutouts :laugh:
thats what i was aiming for

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Man there are too many people to do shoutout for everyone so...
Good stuff Reno, beasted. Your my first shoutout cuz I love you son
Mad fun chilling with Hazz G$(thx for the ride) DJ Hax PB&J Jman(get better son) and TSA at Cactuars house.
Cyrain and Tope-thx for coming up and we had good teams matches.
Lite-oh man the little dude beasted our pool. I think I was the first person you played in your pool and way to f*cking **** AME lmao. Lol ALukard you wouldve gone crazy had you seen this kids samus play. You were missed though
Trademark-yea we can rematch. Maybe I'll drive up to CT for a weekend and we can play but you gotta promise me housing for a night, drugs, and some skanky b*tches lol
Good games to everyone I played in brackets, Milos Oorah(Beast *** first combo son!!!) Copycat :) M2k
And **** Eggm I feel like were slipping, people are gna start disrespecting NJ, we should be spliting top 2 at tournies not M2k and Jman. How bout we practice with Tec0 Jfox Sensei etc and we'll all beast at the nxt **** we go to.
Scar amazing job running sh*t especially with the turnout. F*ck your placement your getting first at that tourny in CT if you go. Thx Pakman for the ride to Wawa and the venue in the morning.
Hazz again-Beast of a teams partner, I sware you do all the wrk. Our chemistry was mad on point.

I cnt really think of anyone else right now so srry if I forgot you. Had mad fun

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
so like ... who is going to like ... come to my awesome bi weeklies that have been down for a while ... scar plz come ... no school johns ... also pakman ... its really cold outside now ... no soccer johns ... cactuar u quit ... and u better b already dating that woman with the good hands lol ^_-
20th I am meeting some friends at this bar/club place in Central Jersey and the 27th I have my family's Christmas Party. I mean I want to go but I have had this stuff planned for weeks. </Johns>

January, I am gonna be all over the place for Smash. Connecticut has like a bunch of tournies I want to attend. Also, I start getting personal time off in January meaning I can start taking half days on Fridays to travel a little farther.

Eggm

Smash Hero
That sounds like a plan hbk. Vs reno all i gotta do is be gayer. When i was spamming I was doing better. Tec0 is NJ so its ok he beat me no johns. xD Cept for rainbow cruise that was gay a ****.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Scar amazing job running sh*t especially with the turnout. F*ck your placement your getting first at that tourny in CT if you go. Thx Pakman for the ride to Wawa and the venue in the morning.
HBK you know I love you bro, good **** in that MM lol you are mad fun to play against even if you do play Marth. Yeah I'll just have to **** everyone harder at the next tourney hahaha whatever I got 4th at No Johns that's practically an invite to ANMC finals already.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Attention : some one took the memeory card out of my wii. If you did can you let me know thanks? My wii was the one.. not far from the computer being used to run the tournament. scar can you give them a more specific location? I forget, u know where i hooked up my wii.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
This was my first Melee tournament, and I had a really good time. The venue was awesome, and I met a lot of people. Especially since I got to play all 3 smashes :laugh:.

1: M2k: Congrats on winning another tournament. I didn't get to play you :(.
2: jman: It's nice to know you're feeling better. Nice job
3: Tope: VA too good. How didn't I play you? Your Sheik was beasting in money matches.
5: Cyrain: VA too good. Played lots of friendlies. Your Fox is very good. Prog's was too fun.
5: Sensei: Played you in Smash 64 :). I learned a lot from you. The DK challenge was too funny.
9: vanz: Who do you main?
9: Javier: I learned a bit by watching your Marth play.
9: Hazzard: I was your first match in brackets. Nice Marth, and good stuff in teams.
13: tec9: Faced you in doubles. Good games.
13: Pakman: Played you in pools. Your Luigi is too good.
17: Hax: That conversation about Snake was too funny. What were they thinking :laugh:?
17: Vex: Didn't face you in Melee somehow, but I faced you in the other 2 Smashes. It's always fun playing you because I always learn something. And thanks for the complement. Our DK's are too good.
17: DJ Nintendo: Mindgames! Faced you in pools. Sick Bowser. And I can assure you that Lite put your Mindgames to good use ;).
17: Will: Didn't play you :(.
17: Velocity: Our doubles match was too funny. Good stuff
17: TouchMyBody: Our doubles match was too funny. Good stuff
25: UltimaScout: It was nice seeing you again. Talked Pokemon for about a second :).
25: Scar: Get Hype! Thanks a lot for hosting. This tournament was too good. The venue was awesome and you brought lots of excitement.
25: Deff: Teamed with you in friendlies. Nice Doc.
33: CanISmash: Team name makes me laugh. The night at Prog's was too good.
33: PB&J: I learned a bit from watching you play.
33: Nelo: Played you in pools/friendlies. Nice Falco. Prog's was too good.
33: Prog: Team combos! What you did to me with that Jiggs was too funny. Thanks for letting me come over. Team name was too funny.
33: Lite: You're tech skill is quite impressive. And you learn fast. Nice Matches. It was fun playing you.
49: xzax: We Teamed and it was fun even though we didn't do well. I'll get you eventually :).
49: andy: Played you in Brawl. Nice Matches.
49: Ame: Crank that Roy! You're mad chill.
49: bnzaa: Needs to win a match...
DoYoung: We need to play sometime when I'm off.
Cactuar: Nice job in doubles.
Kasumi: Thanks a lot for bringing the N64. Our matches in Melee/Smash 64 were too much fun. DK challenge was too good :).
GOTM: You didn't play Egyptian Ratscrew?
.Com: The kid with the voice :). It was fun hanging out with you.
Rogue Pit: Faced you in Brawl. Get at my Toon Link! It was fun hanging out with you. That conversation about Snake was too funny.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I suddenly feel really like...small, xD. Oh well, *shrugs* I shall continue with my training. My Peach mindgames Marths..O.o. My Pikachu ***** Falcos, ROFL. What the heck? And my Fox ***** Samus? I need different people to play...I'm serious. -_-

Scar

#HarveyDent
Attention : some one took the memeory card out of my wii. If you did can you let me know thanks? My wii was the one.. not far from the computer being used to run the tournament. scar can you give them a more specific location? I forget, u know where i hooked up my wii.
It was on a table in the back right corner of the room relative to the entrance.

What color memory card was it, Eggm?

JFox

Smash Hero
Just wanna let everyone know that I've began working on the montage, and things are goin well. I'll update you more when I am closer to releasing it, but for now it seems like its gonna take a pretty long while.

HBK, now that ur done with school and back in NJ, we should def play again. NJ is def slipping lately (even m2k was off his game) but get @ my dude sensei ****in rapin little boys, lol. Dude beat Jman using ****in C. Falcon. :laugh: isn't that like his best matchup?

Alukard

Smash Hero
Just wanna let everyone know that I've began working on the montage, and things are goin well. I'll update you more when I am closer to releasing it, but for now it seems like its gonna take a pretty long while.

HBK, now that ur done with school and back in NJ, we should def play again. NJ is def slipping lately (even m2k was off his game) but get @ my dude sensei ****in rapin little boys, lol. Dude beat Jman using ****in C. Falcon. :laugh: isn't that like his best matchup?
no his best match up is fox dittos ... and then probably sheik but yea ...

Top Bottom