• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

WeretigerX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PentSage
Kasumi if we lived close enough I would help with Link, Marth and Falco

GOTM

Smash Champion
Kasumi if we lived close enough I would help with Link, Marth and Falco
your in EHT? why havent i played you. i live right outside of OC and when i come home some weekends i need smash. u melee or brawl?

edit: shoutouts later

edit2: taki is the best smasher in the world by inui logic

JFox

Smash Hero
Kasumi, I don't know who you are, but I like you just by your posts. You seem like a pretty cool and friendly guy. We should play, but most likely we won't cuz we live in separate states...

Resuts?

WeretigerX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PentSage
your in EHT? why havent i played you. i live right outside of OC and when i come home some weekends i need smash. u melee or brawl?

edit: shoutouts later

edit2: taki is the best smasher in the world by inui logic

Im both Melee and Brawl. I haven't made myself known until February of this year for tournaments. Maybe me and you can practice some day (melee or brawl doesn't matter).

WeretigerX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PentSage
Oh and Scar, ill try to make next tournament if you make it. Or I may make my own.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
this game is gay.
i love it but hate it.
i still wanna get better and figure some stuff out but it's slightly difficult with the game dying and finding people to practice with who are significantly better... AND willing to help as opposed to 4 stock lolzies. *cough* M2K.

shoutouts.

jman = mad fun. didn't get my s ingle matches thooo. next time we sending you to losers son.
hax = cool beans. mad fun playing you. i suck i played alright today; a lot more comp from me next time.
m2k = thanks for playing teh noob. had fun attempting to get kills on you by whichever means possible. also get at my like 5 techs. teching.... the antigay device.
and all the people who played me and my partner aka team it worked on youtube. all our matchces were close and fun.
scar no matches gay. negative smash points for scar
tec 9 appreciate the matches fun.
tec 0 same.
ooo who was the sheik in training? didn't know his name but he ***** me my last game. :(
wife gracias for matches too. lol your vids on mlg were the first i saw beforei learned smash and started playing.
everyone else peace. long live melee. lmfaoo at all the brawl sucks tteam names.

ALSO COME TO TEMPLE philadelphia. please. thanks. peace. lol

HAT

Smash Ace
i had fun. good **** everybody.

thanks scar for running another great tournament.

hopefully next time i'll play a little more consistently.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
I dun play Sheik -.-

anyway great Torny, ran smoothly, amazing people and venue, very impressive and I will be sure to come down w/ the MD peeps for another

Hat, Plank, Wife - *pound*

/more shout outs lata, maybe lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
We all miss you doyoung :( I was really hoping to see you at Spoc :(

We have to play sometime Doyoung ;)

Shoutouts:

Scar - <3 you and your determination to throw these things :) Spoc never disappointed me and probably never will. It was awesome to see you again your like **** in a bottle :).

Eggm - MAD BEAST SON!!!!!!!!!!!!! friggin monsterous today in everything you did.

Swiftbass - Mad awesome fox movements today always awesome to hang out with you and play friendlies since we for some stupid reason forgot to play at pound lolololol.

Wife - Uber peach >_> did a bunch of unexpected stuff. You played really good in teams I heard you weren't playing as well T_T sorry to hear that I had fun playing you I always have wanted to play you.

Plank - lol your sheik is gay :laugh: good stuff today I'm glad you showed up its always awesome to see and you play.

L2K - Your awesome, but a bit to gay and gimpy LOL. Nice to see you and your gimpy ways come out again.

Cheezit - Go and watch FLCL marathons

Reik - I was real sad you weren't in the mood to play your Falco is far too sexy man. You honestly should have had the second match I only got it because you messed up weird things. Your combos are too sexy 0-deaths ftw ;).

Cactus - >_> your too fast + good + technical + prickly + green. Tooooooo goodz I was scared to play you I thought you were going to four stock me in crews lol always nice to see you I hope you feel better man.

Swat - your too goodz + sexy so awesome to see you guys as always

Woz - <3 you man never a dull moment with you glad you came to SPOC to hang out we have to play some more sometime woz :).

Yea..... I don't feel like typing anymore.... :(

Scar

#HarveyDent
The results are on my computer in Pakman's trunk. thx Blue Lazer. Also I'll do retardedly long Scar shoutouts later. Thanks to everyone for coming, I really mean that, I love Melee and SPOC is too much fun, even though it's a lot of work.

I hope everyone who hasn't made a name for themselves can still have fun at Melee tournies! As a direct result of Brawl's release, we see fewer locals and new players, and many more good players. I realize that this sort of sucks, but I hope you guys stick with us and continue coming to Smashpocalypse.

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Here's my non-denominational shoutouts:

Everyone is utterly amazing, and even though I had a massive migraine headache around 1pm and passed the **** out from about 4-8pm, I had an awesome time. I'll make sure to play more games with everyone when I'm not feeling like I'm about to die. /endsickjohns

Even if you aren't that great at playing this game, it's just too much fun to go and hang out with all of the amazing people that go (and then you get to play Smash, HOW AWESOME IS THAT???) So, to everyone who went to this, and everyone who couldn't come but wanted to... YOU KEEP THIS INCREDIBLE COMMUNITY ALIVE!!

I can't wait for the next time I see all of you.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
The results are on my computer in Pakman's trunk. thx Blue Lazer. Also I'll do retardedly long Scar shoutouts later. Thanks to everyone for coming, I really mean that, I love Melee and SPOC is too much fun, even though it's a lot of work.

I hope everyone who hasn't made a name for themselves can still have fun at Melee tournies! As a direct result of Brawl's release, we see fewer locals and new players, and many more good players. I realize that this sort of sucks, but I hope you guys stick with us and continue coming to Smashpocalypse.
This doesn't mean we can't get more followers eh?

I'm not a street fighter type, but my friend tells me there are different versions played at EVO, do you think melee will still exist in some large scale tournaments?

Jollies

Smash Cadet

That sounds like it was directed at me and my bro

But we always have a lot of fun, and I doubt we'll stop showing up. And I think people are getting to know who we are...except for the 2 people that still thought I was Eggm

Also, in the future, don't knock over my TV again...it's a fawking cheaply-made TV, and I'm just glad it didn't break

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol stuff always seems to fall over at spoc. at spoc 4 i saw like 2 wiis and some cubes slide off a table and hit the floor, and now a TV? I was scared to bring my Wii this time lol, thankfully nothing happed. awesome tourney, one of the best yet IMO (especially if i coulda stayed longer), shoutoutz later

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Tourney was a rip. Melee sucks.

shout outs to new cool NY folk.

J-Man: Thanks for sheiking me. I'm going to need to get some shield pressure or just start playing Brawl instead of melee. Thanks for the matches.

Hax: Mad cool NY falcon player. Here's my post as agreed. *Manly Characters 4 Life*

Two random dudes: There were these two bulky black dudes from NY (i think). One had curly hair, other didn't. We played them in teams. If you are reading, well thanks for being boss.

Ken34: Nice Brawlin afterwards... ahhh *cough* melee sucks *cough*. You were a true samus fan. [edit: you're not NY, but I got you anyways, don't worry]

I need to get these people and WoZ's Brawl code so I can play them when my wii is fixed.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Top 5 were M2K, Eggman, Cactuar (-5 health points), JMan, and Tec0 tied with Plank for 5th.

1) M2K
2) Eggm
3) Sick Cactus
4) JMan
5)Tec0
5)Plank

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I now understand the horrible horrible HORRIBLE feeling of losing a controller. Other than that the tournament was very fun and I got to meet and play lots of new smashheads.

shoutouts
first n foremost, lk's crew! I told you not to send roykid out 2 fight tec0 no matter what, all he needs is 1 stock to gimp a marth..shuda listened lol
My crew tsa nj- great job guys. We did pretty **** good, we beat md/va even when they went mute on us lol. Dam I wish I had my controller I wuda taken all their stocks, but its good that you guys got to play :)
Woz you r too cool, thanks for the dollar.
Sensei sorry for ****** you in brawl all night long rofl
copy good stuff bro u came thru in the clutch for us!

Md/va- good stuff in the crew battle, we won even when you guys had mute on your side tsk tsk tsk lol
swat- to good. Every single on of you are simply to good. I used to go 2 ny tournies and think wes was talkin all the ****, but I realize now it was really hax!

Tunes- good stuff yesterday, so good that cheezit rarely ever had to play rofl. eggm nice matches in brackets, you beasted yesterday seriously. Vanz nice **** dam I hate peach, but maybe I hate jiggs more??
no more announcing by crews
cactuar- too good
velocity- good seeing your crazy *** as usual
moo/triad/ fun as hell the night before, we need more brawl next time lol
wesley-great meeting and playing you finally, seriously man prolly the most fun I had even tho we only played a few
Scribz- always good seeing you, ur sooo lucky it wasnt recorded!!!!!! lmao
...realizing how much time this takes wtf!!!
oorah- stop squandering like lk does
lk- stop squandering like oorah does rofl
GRILL- Im doing the arm thing, you know what I mean!
Scar- good seeing ya man, nicely ran tourny... we need to play!
wen will the vids be posted, and where?
sorry for anyone I missed, it was mad fun seeing you all

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Scar - Another success. Thanks for doing this month in and out.
Vanz - Money match me in NBA Jam: TE. Reggie Miller. Seriously, always looking forward to your Cammy team and you gimping me.
Velocity - Streets of Rage 2.
Jman/Hax - I think it's 13 out of 25 next round. Whenever I'm back in NYC, I'll be sure to stop by and get slapped.
CanISmash - Let me use your meal plan. Seriously.
Wife - Only had one single with you, but was a pleasure.
M2K - You should have ordered more food.

Forgetting people, but yeah. To everyone that played team It Worked On Youtube, good games. Take care.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
The results are on my computer in Pakman's trunk. thx Blue Lazer.
Screw that, Steve Mack Brought that box of stuffs into your house. you're welcome Blue Lazer

As for crew vids, I have all sorts of family agenda for the holiday today, so I will try and get some up tomorrow.

JFox

Smash Hero
Where's Scar/Hax/Wife in that top 5? This tourney had wayy too many good players.

Good **** Jman, very impressive placement. Same to the Eggman/Tec0.

Hax

Smash Champion
**** i suck now LOL i got ***** :( brawl made me wack, no johns

JFox have we met? ive heard about you lolz

eggm thanks a lot for lettin me stay at your place :) hiding those easter eggs was too good just watch out for that 1 i put in the road LOL

jesus thanks for teaming with me again lol, too bad we did horrible this time.. :( brawl sucks

papa brian.. thanks 4 comin with us man youre a mad cool guy lol

shoutouts to everyone who i played, IM me at 'zero hax' if u wanna play brawl. too bad i suck at that game also

EDIT: alukard (brian) deserves more props lol. this guy's marf and samoos are definitely too good!!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
had so much fun

thanks scar ^_^ and good **** in crews and we are both tied with taking 18 stocks ^_^

thanks eggm 4 houseing hax alukard and I..

the only thing i am mad about is i beat eggm falco frist round then he beats me losers with fox 1 of my best match ups >_>.. **** u eggm i was not playing good to my last stock u know it >.< but good ****..

good games to every1 else i played ^_^

next spoc i'll get second ^_^ LOL

MELEE 4 LIFE

Eggm

Smash Hero
Melee haven. ) Thats awesome lol. When you find the results, make a results thread and i'll make my shout outs in there. Can't wait for the vids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOUBLES VIDS TOO PLEASE KTHXBAINORE.

takieddine

Smash Master
Shoutouts whenever theres a results thread.

Melee community is too good. Fawk Brawl.

EVERYONE COME TO SMASHTOSTROPHE 2. We are planning a multi-day Melee tourney where you get to play many of the MW players.

Top Bottom