• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
seein that knee animation in scars sig reminds me that velocity actually kneed me at spoc4 lol. it hurt like hell. i feel bad for all of falcons opponents. i side dodged too early...

Jollies

Smash Cadet
Scar Shoutouts:

33: Jollies: DDAAAAAAMN! You came out even though you were like dying?? Good **** pal, I love you, we'll play friendlies some other time though. Apologies.
I had to be there, Scar...it's the monthly way to hang out with you guys. And I love you too. No homo

Slikvik said:
Jollies: thanx for the DMC3. i dont know when i'll find the time to play it
You'll find time to play it. If you don't go nuts with secret missions and blue orb fragments, you can play through it in about 3 hours, assuming you don't suck at video games.

Ken34, sorry I never played Marvel like I said I would. Like Scar pointed out, I was deathly sick, and being deathly sick made me really frustrated with my abilities in all fighters that day. If I couldn't figure out Smash and SF3, I definitely wasn't about to learn Marvel. I want to see some of those matches once you get them on youtube though.

Also, whoever unhooked their recording setup from my small Sylvania TV left a lengthy coax on there, and it's definitely not mine. Let me know whose it is, and I'll try to find a way to get it back to you.

And if anybody caught the flu at SPOC4, it's my fault.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
Ken34, sorry I never played Marvel like I said I would. Like Scar pointed out, I was deathly sick, and being deathly sick made me really frustrated with my abilities in all fighters that day. If I couldn't figure out Smash and SF3, I definitely wasn't about to learn Marvel. I want to see some of those matches once you get them on youtube though.
no problem, i know how it is when your sick, you did better than me though, if i was sick, i would probably have fallen asleep at the tourny and not do anything period, lol. you can find the matches on my youtube account http://www.youtube.com/user/Ken34 . there should have been way better/more matches recorded, but for some reason swordz kept b**ching that he didnt want matches with the original music on youtube...bleh...

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
i heard there were some people at this tourney who were talking **** about me. of course none of you would actually fess up. i just wanted to say i hope your balls drop soon and that you learn how to handle your insecurities differently than putting down people you don't even know. :) i was hoping to leave this community on a good note, but i guess stupid people will always be there to keep rumors alive. i realize posting this is also incredibly immature, but i'm just disappointed as hell in the smash community. this is just my small stupid way of expressing it. unfortunate how the petty group of dumb people have been wrecking my impression of this community as a whole, despite the amazing people who have somehow made my year-long smash career somewhat worthwhile lol

oh, and good ****, m2k :grin:
>_> god dam.....

Kiwi with an intent to KO someone LOL.

<3 Kiwi.... but your scary sometimes LOL

Magus420

Smash Master
If someone has a tape that has a bunch of matches with a purple Ganon at the end of it (after playing for a while on a TV it popped up saying REWIND on the screen so it was recording and the tape ended), would it be possible to let me get them off you through the hub, on AIM, upload the whole section of the tape to mediafire.com or something after capturing/encoding the tape? I remember doing some cool **** that I might want for my combo video I've been working on for like 2 years now or something, lol.

It was on the black TV/VCR combo with the comfy chairs directly across the room from the setups that had other fighters running, and right next to Chibo's recording setup.

If whoever has that tape could do that that'd be awesome =D

Eggm

Smash Hero
I had to be there, Scar...it's the monthly way to hang out with you guys. And I love you too. No homo

You'll find time to play it. If you don't go nuts with secret missions and blue orb fragments, you can play through it in about 3 hours, assuming you don't suck at video games.

Also, whoever unhooked their recording setup from my small Sylvania TV left a lengthy coax on there, and it's definitely not mine. Let me know whose it is, and I'll try to find a way to get it back to you.

And if anybody caught the flu at SPOC4, it's my fault.
Jerk, you gave that to scar, and alukard is a jerk giving me this horrible cold. O m g i'm so upset. :(

Velocity

Smash Lord
i heard there were some people at this tourney who were talking **** about me. of course none of you would actually fess up. i just wanted to say i hope your balls drop soon and that you learn how to handle your insecurities differently than putting down people you don't even know. :) i was hoping to leave this community on a good note, but i guess stupid people will always be there to keep rumors alive. i realize posting this is also incredibly immature, but i'm just disappointed as hell in the smash community. this is just my small stupid way of expressing it. unfortunate how the petty group of dumb people have been wrecking my impression of this community as a whole, despite the amazing people who have somehow made my year-long smash career somewhat worthwhile lol

oh, and good ****, m2k :grin:
yo i talked mad **** about you, infact everday i make it a commitment to tell 67 people how i beat you in speed, this is true by the way

Edit: **** a double post

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
I guess I should stop being lazy and make my rounds...I did have fun as it was

1: M2K - *nothing need be said*
2: Eggm - u and jman too good
3: JMan - ^^
4: Will - fing jigglypuff...lol, oh well...good ****
5: Scar - *cough* pizza money *cough*... /cry...and another awesome tourny...I never get invited over anymore :/
9: Velocity - green greens is stupid..never the less, i love it lol
9: SlikVik - my hands were cold...honestly
9: Vex Kasrani - tip for next time...no memory card, dont turn the cube off lol...fing falco lol, 2 0-deaths ftl
13: Wesley - double falcon...? but i love falcon
13: Roykid - *wonders when he will ever play yoshis in singles*
17: Talwind - w2k? nah ok...pikachu meh
17: souja - lol...jungle japes *****
17: GOTM - well wtfawk...i dont think we even played once lol
25: Clai - good time playin ya and stuffff...and stuff
25: Shakugan - good **** for teams etc...peach > marth, dont let anyone else lie to u...ok maybe i lied
25: Cless - who are u? do i know u? who's good at rival schools honestly...lol, tales of the abyss etc...
25: ChiboSempai - always fun to watch someone face "the missile storm" for the first time...and just as annoying to play against lol...oh well brawls comin out
33: Jollies - good **** as always...number of crazyfair combos uve done= 50 million....number of finished ken combos - 5? lol...jk of course...always a pleasure
33: Xzax - stop bringing vex places...honestly lol...and who jumps out that far to shine...yay for not recording
33: Ame - not teaming, not askin me if i want some lunch....oh well
33: Saez - good **** for ur first tourney...keep it up
33: Lil' Goepel - lil goepel is a lil bit taller than me...and a cool guy etc...3rd person ftw
ken34 - fun last matches of the day...always fun to watch u play non-smash games lol...tho smash is cool too

and if i forgot u...which i prolly didnt...then...idk...u could just bury up the pain inside...and keep it there forever...or...not...and my bad

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Why did the Spam not enter!? Let me know if you ever need a dollar or two dude. RU is practically across the street.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Magus, that was the TV I had brought. You've got....probably almost as much footage if not more than VaNz on there, lol. So THAT'S who it was. I was wondering who's Ganon that was. God your Ganon was awesome.

Roykid, yo....sorry about that, I was kinda last minute on the wawa, xD.

I played like CRAP saturday, xD. Shakugan got mad at me because I went Roy in one of my matches against Lite >_>. Seriously, he just hung up on me saying, "YOU COULD HAVE WON AME!!!" I almost feel kinda bad. It's just that....Samus matchups....make me jumpy after what happened to me at CoT. Alex Triad and Chocobo one right after the other. -_-() :( I'm just not confident in my samus matchup for Peach anymore after that.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Is that what Ame's upset about? Dude no one beats Lite. He's too good. It's the smile and the giggle that makes him top tier but seriously, don't mess with it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
25: ChiboSempai - always fun to watch someone face "the missile storm" for the first time...and just as annoying to play against lol...oh well brawls comin out
Chibo[Samus] - Vanz[GnW] Money Match starts
Chibo begins missile storm
Vanz shields
Vanz shield does nothing
Vanz: "Holy ****..."

Haha I love the missile storm!

Too bad Samus sucks in Brawl and I don't play her. I need to devise a way to storm Toon Links projectiles...

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I'm not upset that I lost to Lite. It was Shakugan who was upset. O.o. I keep telling him the fact that he HAS people to play makes the matchup for him a lot better than it is for me. He knows that I SHOULD win certain matches, but I don't due to a MAJOR lack of experience. I can't think straight sometimes. *Shrugs* C. Falcon is probably the only character I'm even slightly comfortable facing. It's frustrating, but then....I'll go off and play someone else and be fine. I just shrug and move on. I just can't let losses be anything but a learning experience for me. However....my confidence was killed by Chocobo and Alex Triad for Samus Matchups. That, I've been upset about for a while. Especially since I got reemed out for that match against Triad.

Cia

das kwl
chibo - rofl!! I didn't know what to do, so I just got ridiculous w/ aggression.. lolz (and i still got CC d-smashed aaaaaaah!!)

but I loved that 9 hammer in the second match.. <3 good games

-------------------------

anywayz, looking forward to SPOC5 (thanks in advanced scar)

money matches??

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Man stupid gay interface T_T I want my old one back where everything is all blue <_<.

Oh well......

Spamererererer - better make it to the next one you fool >_> that way I can friendly you or sumthin >_>.

Vanz - Slikvik definitely said in terms of having a gayer sheik

You > me ;) oh and spam said mine dies faster so thats obviously not gay I got two people on my side =D

OMG at the new avatars >_> I feel like using ALL of them O_O I'm gonna have seizures by the time I'm done picking an avatar LOL.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Vanz for president >_<

btw before people try

I got dibs on Vanz as my teammate no johns :laugh:

Vanz - Epic Fox + Peach TEAMS PLEASEEE!!?!?!?!? Its my favorite team combination >_>.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui Ike v.s Meta Fox v.s Gannon first one is braw, second is melee >.> $1 ea.

I main Pit, so I'll MM you in Brawl with Pit.

And I'll MM with Ganondorf in Melee...but never in Brawl unless new tricks are somehow found to make not in the same tier as like Bridget in GG.

Top Bottom