• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
another SPOC, another great time. it was mad fun as usual. im proud of my crew members for doing well this tourny(TRU, Swordz, Shakugan). I would have entered, but i wanted to play marvel. :)

I really wanted to do crew battles, too bad we all couldn't fit in scars place, BUT, it was cool, cause I went over to 40th street pinball arcade and played some more marvel against some intense competition and some basketball, good times...

Shoutouts:
too many to remember, GGz to all..lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
3: DownB Is What's For Dinner (Ryoko + TecHero) ($10.00)
One of the millions of reasons why you are so amazing :chuckle:.

That goes to Pakman too ;).

Shoutouts:

Ryoko - Thanks a lot for teaming with me >_< your peach almost makes things too easy for me sometimes LOL. If Vanz doesn't go and team with me I'll definitely ask you to team with me again. Also we HAVE to go double peach one of these days.

Cactus - You cheat don't lie to me :). Can I be like an underling cactus? More fox dittos PWEASEEEEE!!!!! <3 your too goodz.

Clai - LOL ICz are definitely projectiles and LOL at me going mad low tiers it was sorta like a challenge issued to me I had to do it >_<. Oh well everyone in that pool had friendlies with me and I decided to go my actual mains in those >_> hope you had fun against.. uhhh fox? LOL.

Scar - Once again a great tourney run by Scar ^_^b man I <3 you I wish we had our match in brackets :( I hate jiggs :( sowwy. Next time me and you .... and lots of friendlies ;).

m2k - your stitchface is remarkable........... -__-;

Tunes car - That entire car was better than me :(.

Vanz - Your sheik is mad gay no johns.

Ame - thanks for always helping me out. Don't worry whenever Scar gives me a real easy bracket or sumthin and I can pay you back your getting like half my prize or sumthin >_>. I owe you :).

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

Gotm - I had fun gimping you ;)

EDIT: Will: I'm sorry I acted mad stupid to you, I sorta got frustrated while I played you for some various reasons. Still doesn't cover for what I did :(.

Good match your like a sleeper or sumthin >_> but don't worry next time..... I'll get you :).

teh_spamerer

Smash Master

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Spammer - :( your right actually I still hate them.... but I'm a Cactus fanboy >_> the fanboy in me obviously came out >_>.

Magus - Man playing you in friendlies was way too much fun your ganondorf is absurdly disgusting >_>.

MOAR friendlies PLZZZZZ ;) I need Jiggs practice too >_>

Cia

das kwl
I had fun too. especially in the money matches. :D

shoutouts??

alukard - good stuff in teams. I forgot how much chemistry we had. and good stuff in singles as well

eggm - thanks for housing and driving us. I would tell you that you're too good, but that'd only feed your ridiculous ego :)

inui - YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!! re-money match @ SPOC 5??

cape - good matches in friendlies.

scar - good job on another successful tournament. also, good stuff in singles.

m2k - next time, I WANT MY PEACH DITTO!!

kasumi - good matches. and I enjoyed the skler ditto :D

Jman - "I don't even see the train" LMAO, you better be a mannequin when you grow up. good job on placing 3rd

komo - good matches

chibo sempai - good match. I never new the GAW v samus match up was so difficult, however, I did learn that GAW could edge guard samus really well. that could come in handy for me later :)

CanISmash - you get better every time I see you. good stuff

GOTM - I don't think we've ever played each other in a friendly.. we should do something about that :)

slik vik - good matches. thanks for your assistance in pools

Ame - thanks for recording my matches. and you're right. TECZERO'S SHEIK IS SOOOOO MUCH GAYER THAN MINE!!
----------------------------------------

I'm sure I didn't specify everyone I wanted to simple because my memory is shot, but I will add more as I remember them :)

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
this Tournament was so fun im so happy i came ^_^
shout outs

SCARRRRRRRRR: thanks 4 thowing such a good Tournaments.... good Tournaments set love u man ^_^

eggman: thanks 4 teaming with me we got second like u said =)... thanks 4 rapeing me losers finals (i hate falco lol)

the people iin the car(vanz,tec0,alukard,eggm): love all u guys.. we had mad fun

Cactuar: stop mindgameing me lol..your too good, we should fox ditto more had mad fun.. thanks 4 warming me up

Sensei

Smash Lord
I would like to wish a Happy B-Day to myself and M2K and thank Scar for honoring me at his tournament. Host another one before Brawl if you can. If I would have went to this tournament, good games to all the people I played and it was cool chillin with ya'll.

Cless

Smash Champion
Hmm, delicious cake. You must eat it.

Anyway, this is also the last time I'm bringing so much stuff to anything. Way too unnecessary, and other people forget stuff anyway.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Scar Shoutouts:

1: M2K: I love you. I really, honestly do. My dad thinks you're a raving lunatic.
- My dad offered to drive M2K home, not knowing where M2K lives, and Jason took a detour through McDonalds, "mostly just because I'm hungry."
2: Eggm: You are too good @ Smash, sorry 1.9g didn't work and seriously, you make SPOC so much better. If there's ever one that you can't make, no way will it be the same.
3: JMan: DUDE!! You are awesome, how come I never met you until 2 weeks ago?? You're welcome in Philly any time pal, come down and smash with me and the Cactus and Pakman.
4: Will: You better double check with someone else where the venue is next time 'cause I'm doing my best to get you the wrong information. Seriously, you are too good with that puffball. Every time I've played you you've gotten way better. Good ****.
5: Alukard: <3 NY. Seriously. Falcon dittos are so good, you owe me a dollar LOL no I knew I would **** you, no way I would steal your money. Need to see you soon.
7: Tec0: Dude I miss you already. You are way too cool. Yessir next time we'll play crazy friendlies, sorry I took you out of my pool and also that we couldn't crew battle! Daaamn.
7: Vanz: That set was nuts, the Peach/Sheik combo is too good, and that Brinstar strat is awesome. BANNED.

MINIBOSSES
Velocity: Miss you pal, we need to do movie night soon... I wish I could play you in Melee but apparently you're never playing it ever again. You and Chocobo.
Pakman: HOLY GIRL. You ***** everyone in teams, Blue Lazer ***** so hard. Everyone, Pakman pulled through on TWO 2-on-1's for the set and for the win. TOO GOOD. You **** me in 3S too.
Cactuar: You **** at Brawl, sorry I was cramping your style trying to convince people to not MM you. Get ready to win DM Brandon's tourney.

9: Lord Knight: Sheik is too good. Glad you had fun, sorry I didn't enter you as SHION SUZAKIWAKA or whatever you wanted. <3
9: SlikVik: You're never sleeping over my house ever again. Good **** getting 9th, your Peach is good stuff.
9: Vex Kasrani: Glad I could give accurate directions. Good to see you pal, hope to Smash soon. Pools are too good.
13: Tru: Thanks for coming all the way out from DE, that's where you're from, right? Well good ****, sorry I made you guys walk up to 40th and then leave shortly after.
13: Inui: Sorry you got gayed twice match 2. Prince of Tennis FTW.
13: Wesley: I LOVE YOU. You are the coolest person I know, Bama completely forgets you but appreciates your shoutout nonetheless. FAWK, I wanted to chill tonight too but I'm sure you're on your way to bed at this point. Lemme know when I can drive over to Pittsburgh, I would be happy to leave Philly at about 3pm on Thursday so I could def be there that night. YESS.
13: Roykid: Thanks for coming, thanks for the Pizza yesterday and for being awesome in general. We need to hang out, I haven't seen you in too long!!
17: KCS: Keep at it man, your placements keep improving, and it's always good to see you!
17: Talwind: I played Fox vs you. I was so happy. Love you pal, ToS is awesome and you are too funny, Scott and Mark were telling me Mitri stories all FAAWKIN' night.
17: El Komosutro: YOU ARE THE MAN. I will miss you forever, everyone loves you, you are too funny and too good @ Smash. Good **** on stealing Slik's bed, and Conor still hates you for trying to make a Chocobo Sandwich.
17: Deff: Well done sir, thanks for coming as always, I finally know whose dad is always around, you have a really cool family and it's a pleasure to host a tourney for you guys.
17: Swords: Good **** pal, I am more and more impressed with the DE guys every time you come up. We should play Smash sometime. Lol.
17: souja: Good chatting with you, we should play friendlies at the next tourney we're both at!
17: GOTM: FAWK. You are top tier, thanks for being so awesome. You make it easier to run SPOC. Whenever I get stressed I just curse and ***** and moan at you. LOL.
25: Clai: YES. Thanks again for coming, I always love seeing you @ SPOC. You are a really cool kid, and we need to play a 1-on-1 one of these days! Though inf. time Falcon dittos are too good.
25: Shakugan: Peach peach peach.
25: Cless: Good to have you over, thanks for taking care of M2K for me.
25: ChiboSempai: Chiiiibo. ToS. Thanks for all your help. See you like tomorrow or something.
25: Nautilus: Good **** in pools pal, I'll put our matches up soon.
25: Vino: Nice talking to you on AIM, keep chatting with me and hope to see you @ SPOC5.
25: Lite: BEST PA SAMUS PLAYER. EVER. Dude I hope I see you at Brawl tournaments, it was too much fun hanging out with you. TSA and SPOC love you forever.
25: Zangetsu: Thanks for coming, nice to meet you, good **** in pools.
33: Jollies: DDAAAAAAMN! You came out even though you were like dying?? Good **** pal, I love you, we'll play friendlies some other time though. Apologies.
33: Xzax: Love you man, keep it up and I'll see you in our eventual TSA v ToS Brawl Crew battle.
33: Ame: Keep at it pal, I hope to see you and Chad at the next one.
Chad: Thanks so much for all your help dude, you always carry like.... EVERYTHING for me.
33: Lil' Goepel: The Goepel family is too cool. Remember when we first met and it was like all awkward?? Now we're like family. Too cool, hope to see you @ SPOC5. Or just around.
33: McGraw: I'm never going to not know your name ever again. Come to the next one!
33: AutoFail: Thanks for driving THP, and it was nice to meet you. Another thanks for helping me carry TVs outside.
33: Archangel: Sorry you left, pal! When I put your Brawl matches online I'll let you know.

Saez, JJ, Ndroo, and TJ: I really don't know you guys, so next time come and introduce yourselves! Play friendlies with me haha.

Sam: I love you to death. What the crapper??
Newface: Thanks for all your help. You are real chill, it's good to see you around.
Lounge kids: Good **** for showing up Brian/black guy/everyone else.
Darnell: Come over! Good to see you for the few minutes that I did, hope you enjoyed that Lionshead.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo's Shoutoutz:

1. M2K
You're too good at this game. You looked like the happiest person in the world when you were at Scars with your new copy of Scar.
2. Eggm
Come on man, all that tech skill and it doesn't transfer at all to parallel parking haha. If Melee wasn't over I would have to teach you some missile tech skill.
3. Jman
Too good, nice job making it out from NY. I played you a lot in teams, but no 1v1. I'll see ya in Brawl.
4. Will
Stop being Jigglypuff. Just stop.
5: Scar
Awesome tourney. Too bad there was no crews, but you did great. Can't wait for your combo video.
5: Alukard
Man I wanna play your Samus, it looks so nice.
7: Tec0
TecHero, we didn't get to play any friendlies! But I still ran into you a lot where I could imitate your Sliq victory from Pound 3.
7: Vanz
Game and Watch money match was so intense. I knew you were good with everyone, but I didn't know your GnW was that amazing lol. I almost got that last match, but your edge guarding was too good lol.
9: Velocity
Every tournament needs you impressions. I'm surprised you didn't go Doc in the third match of our pools. Man, if only I had beaten you... You would have never lived it down lol. W/e, Sonic MM.
9: Lord Knight
Too bad there wasn't another SA2B MM, those are way too intense.
9: SlikVik
Man, I almost got you in brackets... You got too many stitches and bombs.
9: Vex Kasrani
Your characters are too good. You're just awesome at Smash.
13: Inui
Our teams practice at the beginning was awesome beating Eggm and Jman lol. Don't team with Magus, it's too gimpy of a team.
13: Wesley
I keep running into you at tourneys, but I haven't got a chance to play you in a while. You're too cool.
13: Roykid
Arg at pools lol. We play each other all the time. You're a prodigy.
17: Talwind
RYOKO! RYOKO!! GOOD BYE!!! What is this? I don't even...
17: El Komosutro
Wow you destroyed me in brackets lol, you're too good. They gave this guy what he wants!
17: GOTM
Our team was good for once! We beat who we should have and lost to who we should have lol.
25: Cless
Man I wish I didn't forget my PSP... Soon enough.
25: Lite
You're too cool and your Samus is awesome. I wanna play it, but Melee is done...
33: Jollies
Sorry I couldn't find any RCA cables...
33: Xzax
Too hyper lolz. Good stuff in Brawl.

To everyone who I didn't give a specific shoutout: You're awesome, including Bama haha.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
Scar Shoutouts:

13: Tru: Thanks for coming all the way out from DE, that's where you're from, right? Well good ****, sorry I made you guys walk up to 40th and then leave shortly after.

17: Swords: Good **** pal, I am more and more impressed with the DE guys every time you come up. We should play Smash sometime. Lol.
TRU doesnt have a smashboards account, so ill relay to you what he told me over the phone:
he said he loves coming to your tournies, and hopes you continue to host more even after brawl's release. and we are all live in South jersey, not DE, lol.

I talked to Swordz over the phone as well, and he is wondering when can we all play smash at your place?

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Scar Shoutouts:

3: JMan: DUDE!! You are awesome, how come I never met you until 2 weeks ago?? You're welcome in Philly any time pal, come down and smash with me and the Cactus and Pakman.
we do need to play more i love your c.f

im deff coming to your next tournament just tell me when and where

we should team ^_^

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
Deff, yeah, I'm the Doc with the long hair and the rubiks cube. We did do dittos. Good matches, I had no idea what your tag was though, which is why I didn't shout you out.

Maybe I should drop KCS and play as Kasumi. ... Nah. That way I can mindgame my way out of a bad reputation or something.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Shoutsizzles

1: M2K: marth is too good in brawl
2: Eggm: as expected of eggm. you're too good
3: JMan: kids these days. yall makin me feel old. good stuff ****** pools with peach lolz
4: Will: crazy jiggs that i have yet to play
5: Scar: lolz, perfectly understandable. i may have to bribe you with some free DVD's or something. I still owe you 5 bux. I'll get it to you next time
5: Alukard: Good ****
7: Tec0: your supposed to be the jiggs slayer man...the hero of crews. use that crazy sheik of yours...vanz sheik is far gayer
7: Vanz: taking me out in pools and brackets. your too good. lolz at letting me pick your characters in pools...mewtwo, dk, pichu, kirby, YL...all of em wins too
9: Velocity: hmm, maybe falco peach vs vanz alukard woulda worked. good stuff in teams. i get the feeling we coulda done better if we didnt run into m2k cactuar so early
9: Lord Knight: future champion of brawl. i wont be there next week since im already faalling behind in school
9: SlikVik: lol this guy sux at smash
9: Vex Kasrani: good stuff placing high
13: Tru: Tru
13: Inui: lol at you and vanz yoshi and bowser is a good team
13: Wesley: i wish we had a better set but it was fun chillin with you at scars
13: Roykid: lol, my hands are cold
17: TJ
17: KCS
17: Talwind: good stuff
17: El Komosutro: stole my coach. i was to choke you
17: Deff: good stuff deff. glad you were impressed
17: Swords: good stuff
17: souja: name reminds me of soulja boy. not a good thing
17: GOTM: yea, our friendlies were too good. they got me warmed up nicely
25: Clai
25: Shakugan: peach is gettin better
25: Cless: still dunno who you are
25: ChiboSempai: good set. it was very entertaining
25: Nautilus
25: Vino
25: Lite
25: Zangetsu
33: Jollies: thanx for the DMC3. i dont know when i'll find the time to play it
33: Xzax: yo

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i heard there were some people at this tourney who were talking **** about me. of course none of you would actually fess up. i just wanted to say i hope your balls drop soon and that you learn how to handle your insecurities differently than putting down people you don't even know. :) i was hoping to leave this community on a good note, but i guess stupid people will always be there to keep rumors alive. i realize posting this is also incredibly immature, but i'm just disappointed as hell in the smash community. this is just my small stupid way of expressing it. unfortunate how the petty group of dumb people have been wrecking my impression of this community as a whole, despite the amazing people who have somehow made my year-long smash career somewhat worthwhile lol

oh, and good ****, m2k :grin:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i heard there were some people at this tourney who were talking **** about me. of course none of you would actually fess up. i just wanted to say i hope your balls drop soon and that you learn how to handle your insecurities differently than putting down people you don't even know. :) i was hoping to leave this community on a good note, but i guess stupid people will always be there to keep rumors alive. i realize posting this is also incredibly immature, but i'm just disappointed as hell in the smash community. this is just my small stupid way of expressing it. unfortunate how the petty group of dumb people have been wrecking my impression of this community as a whole, despite the amazing people who have somehow made my year-long smash career somewhat worthwhile lol
yo i was talking mad **** about you, you ho. ill ttly fess up cuz ur whack and stuff. md/va garbage. bleh. glad ur leaving the community. i was all like...yeah kiwi sux and she's a bad person.

Hmm. Actually, I didn't hear anything about you.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Yeah kiwii everyone was around everyone and i didnt hear anything, only gossip i heard was smashtom being bashed on, tom from wawa, cactuar and his vanialla milk ( >=]) lolz. but i didnt hear anything. sorry to hear that =0. your leaving o_O

Cless

Smash Champion
I don't even know who kiwi is.

Oh, and Inui, sorry for being a **** about not wanting to play teams at the end of the tournament. I was all smashed out and tired of getting my *** handed to me for the day.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
SHOUT OUTS!!!

Inui- Lol, nice matches. You really don't suck, >_>. Double Peach FTW!!!
GOTM- This match was SO much better than the last. Good stuff in Teams
Talwind- We made an awesome team, we just needed some warmup time, is all. (NO JOHNS!!!)
Shakugan- I still won :p. Good stuff, your Peach is awesome. Double Peach FTW!!!
Slikvik- I would have given you the money anyway, lol. I just thought I'd make it a money match, xD. You're awesome as always.
Eggm- Great sets we had, I'll beat you, one day, so watch out. ^_^
VaNz- No problem on the recordings. I watched your matches, you lost like....once. You're friggin' amazing, lol.
Tec0- Bro, your Shiek is Gayer....just accept it, lol. I had mad fun playing you. Despite the Gaying of the shiek and Fox.....lol. You're too good.
Lite- Keep up the awesome work
Deff- See Light, lol. Also, I did the rubix cube way back when I was like...um....3 or 4, ^_^.
Chibo- Cool beans as always.
Xzax- it was fun hanging out. Keep working on that Marth and Fox
Vex- You're too good. Just remember, it WAS VaNz you were playing, xD.
M2K- I swear, you had me dying laughing the whole time I was around you. We never did play each other though.
Scar- Awesome time as always....we didn't play!!!!
Roykid- Sorry I wasn't there earlier. We had a little problem with the hot water at home....that and slow moving traffic. So we got set back. We've gotta team up, though. Good matches.
Velocity- Awesome set, and that was DEFINITELY one of the most hillarious moments that I've ever seen in smash.
LK- Good stuff as always. Why did you go Marth on ME though? lol. I guess I fell honored? *blinks*
Autofail- You need to keep it up, you'll get awesome. ^_^
Nautilus- I want a rematch, lol. It was an awesome set. That Toe.....is SO evil!!

To those I forgot, I'm sorry, but I'm sure we had an awesome time. ^_^

Alukard

Smash Hero
o man this was an awesome time indeed ... i can't wait for hte next one ... hopefully i can make the trip out there lol ...

EGGM- thanks for everything dude ... housing and ride to the venue ... u really came thru for us broke ny'ers

SCARRRRRR DUZI'S-great ****ing venue ... it was really nice ... and thanks for everything ... ur such a cool dude ... brawl was pretty fun ... and thanks for no ttaking my dollar in the scar dittos lol ... sheesh wall tap back air wall tap back air WTF ... TEACH ME

vanz - our random teams are too good we should really start trying ... ^_- ... also whne did ur sheik get soo good against marth O_o'

tec0 - stop sandbaggin and going fox against jiggs when at pound3 u went in as sheik and east coast came out as victorious

jman - why did u let me sleep -_- ******* >.> ... well anyway good job

slikvik - good games lol ...

YSG- random flacon punch is always appealing and equally fun lol

M2k- stop beasting ... also ur a pretty cool guy when u stop johning lmfaoooo

anyone else i forgot ... thanks for the fun friendlies ....

GET @ MY SAMUS sons lol DAYUM

o and kiwii ... the only thing people would probably say about u ... is that ur pretty ... so just chill ... plz =)

Cia

das kwl
The only one who gets a shoutout is. . .

TEH SPAMERER- FALCO WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. HE'S NOT GOOOOOOOOOOD ENOUUUUUUUGH.
I <3 falcos (not really) and foxes (yumm). sheik's too (CG Madness!!), and marth (just plain easy). but peach.. peach is a *****.. and falcon!!!! RAWRRRRRR!! idk, I'm might start going donkey kong, or jigglypuff against falcon..

Top Bottom