• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
LOL, wow, if we're handing out MM's like that. Then I'll MM anybody in Jet Moto. I mean, It's been even longer since I've played that competitively, but I'm pretty sure I'm still the best, Wild Ride, Gunner, and Miko FTW!!!!

Oh, and VaNz, I'll see if I can find a Namco Museum for PS2 and bring either mine or Niwatori's. Then you won't have to find an Arcade for that. Lol, it's time to bring out ALL the old games, ROFL.

Edit: Sensei....think you can make it to my place about 9am? You can ride with Niwatori and myself. I'm not quite sure EXACTLY where you're at and if it's on the way. I live up by Dane and Reik.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I need a team member too...

I don't personally know if my friend Rob is going to the tournament (I think he goes to UPenn, so wouldn't you know him Scar?), so in the case that he doesn't, I will need a teammate. Whoever's available should probably friendly me first just so they won't get mad at me if my suck gets too much in the way. I personally think I'll do a lot better this time around, as I now am a lot more confortable in devising strategy against other people (Unless you happen to be Eggm's Falco...)

Scar, I also called an infinite Falcon ditto. It's going to be awesome and filled with crazy knees and suicides. I already feel the epic eminating onto me.

P.S. How do you reach it from the 30th street station?

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
VaNz, I'll play you in XvS, I had a friend who used to do infinites to me, but I wasn't that bad in XvS. The only person I ever lost to was him. Even then, I could still gain my victories off of him. I'm SUPER rusty in anything from that series, though. I probably play like a noob now, ROFL.
ame - sure I'll play u in XvS. we're both obscenely rusty because I really haven't played capcom games in a while (except puzzle fighter.. I'm ridiculously technical in that game)

wait...so how exactly are we gonna play XvS? the only arcade perfect port i know of is on mame and saturn? is someone bringing in a laptop or something? lol. but anyways, im up for a few games in this as well, I think i still recall how to do the wolverine infinite and storms'. that was my squad back when i played on mame religiously, lol.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
I don't personally know if my friend Rob is going to the tournament (I think he goes to UPenn, so wouldn't you know him Scar?), so in the case that he doesn't, I will need a teammate. Whoever's available should probably friendly me first just so they won't get mad at me if my suck gets too much in the way. I personally think I'll do a lot better this time around, as I now am a lot more confortable in devising strategy against other people (Unless you happen to be Eggm's Falco...)

Scar, I also called an infinite Falcon ditto. It's going to be awesome and filled with crazy knees and suicides. I already feel the epic eminating onto me.

P.S. How do you reach it from the 30th street station?
yo im shakugan a peach main n also need a partner. u can tell who i am cuz im a black guy who will be wearing a blue hoodie

Shakugan,maybe im a lion

Talwind

Smash Cadet
Cless try to bring GNT4 and mem card or if anyone else has it..bring it.
Chibo bring the freeloader.
Ill bring the ****.
This way everybody wins.

Cless

Smash Champion
wait...so how exactly are we gonna play XvS? the only arcade perfect port i know of is on mame and saturn? is someone bringing in a laptop or something? lol. but anyways, im up for a few games in this as well, I think i still recall how to do the wolverine infinite and storms'. that was my squad back when i played on mame religiously, lol.
I have a Saturn if someone is gonna supply the game. Man, I might end up bringing a lot of stuff. I think I'm gonna need a bigger boat.

I'll bring GNT4, but I'm not going to guarantee that it'll work.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
i wish i was going i would bring my 360 with halo 2+3, and dead or alive 4 for shakugan LOL

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
I have a Saturn if someone is gonna supply the game. Man, I might end up bringing a lot of stuff. I think I'm gonna need a bigger boat.

I'll bring GNT4, but I'm not going to guarantee that it'll work.
XvS for saturn is extremly rare...I highly doubt anyone has a copy...

Cless

Smash Champion
Yeah, probably not. Just letting people know. I'm still bringing my PS2, and a DC apparently, and probably my GCN or Wii.

Jollies

Smash Cadet
Yeah, probably not. Just letting people know. I'm still bringing my PS2, and a DC apparently, and probably my GCN or Wii.
I'm bringing a PS2, DC controllers and a VMU, a Wii, every fighter I own, 2 TVs, and a recording setup.

****, we're going to have a ton of alternative fighters tomorrow

Cless

Smash Champion
Oh, I'll bring my games too and my DC controller (because I love it) and vmus also. I'd bring my tv too if I was driving myself.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Guess who's going to lose to me on Mute City now, hahaha! :)
Can't be talking about me since you lost the last time you counterpicked that stage vs me :).

I always thought that was dumb...
No, it's a great idea. That way you can ban a neutral and then ban some super gay stage. Or you can ban a neutral and then decide to switch your ban and your strategy. Besides, every GOOD character excels on at least two of the neutrals anyways, so it's not like being able to switch your stage ban breaks the game.

Jollies

Smash Cadet
i hope u set the recording setup up to marvel;)
I'll keep my VCR with my PS2, so you can record MvC2 all you want

And I don't feel like going through the hassle of transferring VHS to a hard drive, so you can keep the tape if you want, Ken

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
I'll keep my VCR with my PS2, so you can record MvC2 all you want

And I don't feel like going through the hassle of transferring VHS to a hard drive, so you can keep the tape if you want, Ken
i was planning to, lol. i have a capture card, so i will up all the matches to youtube.:)

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
So, I need to know two things 4 hours before teams starts. There's discussion in this topic about brawl money matches. Is any one actually bringing it?

It determines how hard I try to come to this.

Two: How can I find Logan Hall? And can someone put a sign on the door or something? When I came to this in December it felt weird walking into a random building hoping it was the one for smash. It'd be cool to have indication on outside.

Yeah, I'm a whiner.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Good ideas, I'll get right on that (signs and stuff).

Brawl MIGHT be there, I personally don't know. If someone brings it cool, if not, then awww.

Everyone BRING CUBES! There are a hell of a lot of TVs @ SPOC4, so we need cubes and copies of Smash to balance things out.

Also if you were taking a TV this doesn't mean don't take it.

That's a map of the campus, if you go literally to 36th and spruce you will be right near Williams Hall. YOUR ENTRANCE IS 2 on this map. If you go in the rear entrance, you'll be right inside the venue.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Best advice I can give is to get on SPRUCE street and take it/walk to a light that says 36th street. There will be a big fence on one side and a walkway on the other, with a sign that says Perelman Quadrangle and a big building called Williams Hall.

LOGAN is the second building down that walkway. So it's 36th and Spruce, bring a phone, call me. 2157710626. If you are at 36th and Spruce you are at the venue and again use the phone and I will get you. The map should be sufficient, though.

Beat

Smash Ace
Hey smashers, sorry I missed out. I wanted to enter but I had both a family function in the morning and a retardedly sore throat in the evening.

Bocobocobo loves you all.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Warning: Contains ranting

Just in case anyone thinks the reason I didn't come was because I didn't try hard enough...

I was originally going to take NJ Transit down to 30th street station because it says on http://www.30thstreetstation.com/
We offer all local and regional rail lines - Amtrak, SEPTA, and NJ Transit , and ground transportation.
They neglected to mention that the only way to take NJ Transit to 30th street station was if you got to Atlantic City because as displayed in the following image, the Atlantic Line doesn't connect to the rest of NJ Transit.

So then I decided that I'd go to Jason's. He said Scar would probably be able to take us. Here's a conversation I had with him on Friday night.

AIM said:
OOVideoGameGodOO: scar wont pick you up
RedAxelRanger: from your house?
OOVideoGameGodOO: itd have to be velocity or something
OOVideoGameGodOO: he wont pick me up either
OOVideoGameGodOO: need a new ride
RedAxelRanger: :o
RedAxelRanger: cactus?
OOVideoGameGodOO: find a ride
OOVideoGameGodOO: i dont know
RedAxelRanger: velocity says he cant
RedAxelRanger: cuz he doesnt have his car
OOVideoGameGodOO: then were ****ed
Here's the conversation of me asking Velocity.
AIM on Friday night said:
RedAxelRanger (9:24:34 PM): yo velocity
RedAxelRanger (9:24:49 PM): can you take me and jason to SPOC4 from his house andback?
V310CI7Y (9:25:14 PM): cant
V310CI7Y (9:25:19 PM): dont have my car
V310CI7Y (9:25:25 PM): and i took the rental back today
RedAxelRanger (9:25:25 PM): :(
V310CI7Y (9:28:15 PM): sorry otherwise yeah
People who couldn't drive me from Rutgers

Grandma Oorah said he wasn't going to go before Pound 3 because he'd be too smashed out

DC Scribz said he wasn't going to go for the same reason

I asked doyoung ~a week ago if he was going to go and he said a friend was visiting so probably not. I called him at 9:32 PM on Friday to see if he was going and he said "it looks like I'm not going"

Keitaro said he was going to New York with his girlfriend

Emblem Lord
AIM on Friday night said:
RedAxelRanger (10:36:36 PM): emblem lord
RedAxelRanger (10:36:38 PM): are you going to spoc 4?
DrgSupergogeta (10:36:48 PM): hell no
DrgSupergogeta (10:37:16 PM): i dont play melee compettively anymore..sorry?
I sent Inui a text saying that I wasn't able to go because I had no ride so he calls me at ~2:05 AM Saturday morning telling me to IM his friend Rigel on AIM and ask if he could pick me up from the Princeton train station because Rigel's car is big enough that I could be squeezed in(occupants were supposed to be: Rigel, Inui, Atomsk, Magus, Ryoko). I IM him and he says that he's too sick to drive and to tell Magus "to man up and drive." Magus tells Inui that no matter how much he gets paid, he isn't going to drive in Philly. Inui tells me that he'll call his friend Daryl and see if he can get a ride from him. Inui calls me back and says that his friend Tom *might* be able to take them. I told him forget it, I'm not getting 5 hours of sleep and then taking 2 trains(NJ Transit sucks, I'd have to take one train to the Princeton Junction train station, get off, and then take another one to the Princeton train station, see the above train image) I didn't tell Inui this, but even IF I got up, the car would be full with 5 people in it already IF they got to go in the first place.

So I go to sleep thinking that I was screwed anyways with all of these things against me. I wake up at 10:08 AM by Scar calling me and asking where I am. I told him I was in my dorm room because Jason told me that he(Scar) couldn't get us. He asked me why I listened to Jason and words to the effect that it'd be ludicrous for him not to have gone. Now normally I would have agreed but
AIM on Friday morning said:
OOVideoGameGodOO: we can tplay smash till we get to scars tho
OOVideoGameGodOO: i dont have the back hookup to the wii
OOVideoGameGodOO: i think scar or cactuar or vidjo took it by accident
OOVideoGameGodOO: i also dont have a controller
OOVideoGameGodOO: so ya
What's more ludicrous, M2K not going to a tournament or not having a controller or the ability to play any Wii game or GCN game? <_<. But enough about that, Scar says he's willing to work around my schedule but the only way I could get to M2K's ASAP would be to arrive there ~12, head straight to the train station w/o eating, changing, etc. with roughly 5 hours of sleep and throw off the tourney schedule. I decided it wasn't worth it and went back to sleep for around an hour. Then I get a call at 12:50 PM from Dora who among other things, says that Trevor didn't come and she hands the phone to M2K who says that he waited for me to call for an hour and that Scar just called him that morning and said he could come to pick him up. I call Inui at 12:58 and he says that he got there, so apparently they went without Trevor. Now, I would have woken up if I knew there was a good chance that Tom was going to come, which Inui said there was, and if there was actually room in the car to sit and/or Scar being able to pick me up but no, nobody tells me the important things. :mad:

btw, results would be nice :)

Scar

#HarveyDent
SPOC4 Results

Just a quick post for the tourney results, thanks to EVERYONE for coming.

Teams Results
1: Team 1st Place (Cactuar + M2K) ($100.00)
2: JV 10 Stock (Eggm + JMan) ($50.00)
3: DownB Is What's For Dinner (Ryoko + TecHero) ($10.00)
4: Blue Lazer (Scar + Pakman)
5: Team Sexy In Second (Will + Dot Eater)
5: Mango Cockslap (Alukard + Vanz)
7: I Don't Give A **** (Magus + Inui)
7: Ask Velocity (Velocity + SlikVik)
9: Shuttle Dash (KCS + Tensza)
9: Team Chemistry (ISUK + Hero)
9: Andy and the Faawkin' Tuna (Gotm + Chibo)
9: Winning vs Eggm in Singles (El Komosutro + Wesley)
13: Super Goepelo Brothers (Jollies + Lil' Goepel)
13: Team Good (TJ + Ndrol)
13: Vexzax (Vex + Xzax)
13: Pizza Money (Shakugan + RoyKid)
17: Peace (McGraw + Shake)
17: Fail and Lose (Clai + AutoFail)
17: Team Storm (Ame + Talwind)

Singles Bracket Results
1: M2K ($180.00)
2: Eggm ($90.00)
3: JMan ($40.00)
4: Will ($20.00)
5: Scar ($10.00)
5: Alukard ($10.00)
7: Tec0
7: Vanz
9: Velocity
9: Lord Knight
9: SlikVik
9: Vex Kasrani
13: Tru
13: Inui
13: Wesley
13: Roykid
17: TJ
17: KCS
17: Talwind
17: El Komosutro
17: Deff
17: Swords
17: souja
17: GOTM
25: Clai
25: Shakugan
25: Cless
25: ChiboSempai
25: Nautilus
25: Vino
25: Lite
25: Zangetsu
33: Jollies
33: Xzax
33: JJ
33: Ndroo
33: Ame
33: Saez
33: Lil' Goepel
33: McGraw
33: AutoFail
33: Archangel

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
M2K - We didn't play. But I saw you touch the sleeping boy's eyelash to see if he'd wake up.
Eggm - We didn't play or talk much. Next time.
Scar - As always thanks for going through the trouble and hosting this tourney with a ridiculously large pot. Let us know when the brawl videos hit the web. Also we actually need to play a match. I've been to two of these and it hasn't happened.
Vanz - Low tier goodness. Nice Link, DK, MGAW, Pichu ETC. It was a blast to play you.
Velocity - Hah. Thanks for the Doc dittos that were probably vastly unexciting to you. I always like playing you. Try not to throw bottles in people's face.
SlikVik - Don't sandbag so much. I wanna Ness vs. your Peach with you at full force.
Tru - Good set.
Inui - Hopefully you're the guy I think you are. In which case, really good DK/Falco/Others.
Roykid - Interesting set. I'd like to play you again. There was always huge gaps between lives and then amazing catchups. Really fun matches.
KCS - You laugh when you're getting owned the hardest. That is so weird. Don't give up so easily against fast falcos and foxes.
El Komosutro - The match that almost was. When the date for the next one's posted, I'll see if I can't finally play you.
Shakugan - Good set.
ChiboSempai - I really thought Vanz MGAW was going to beat your Samus. Pretty good match, you proved me wrong. (for the one I watched)
Vino - We never did get to play Brawl. I left before it was even set up again and I think you left before that. Hopefully next time.
Xzax - Thanks for the "tourney matches." I hope nobody's too pissed about them. Anyway, you're hilarious and I want to play brawl with you.
Ame - Bad luck in the pools. Anywho, look into the Rubik's Cube. I'm sure you can figure it out.
McGraw - Don't fire a charge shot at a Doc EVERY TIME he's recovering. Try to vary when you fire them.
That's how I was able to cape so many. It was predictable. Good set though.
Tensza - I feel kind of bad about making you enter teams when you only had enough for singles. Friendlies were fun with you. I wish we got that chance to play brawl together. (Had the chance, then our match was called.)

And to the random guy who bought me a pretzel: I'm sorry I doubted you. I thought you took my dollar and left. :laugh:

Those are all the people I played at this one/talked to at a previous one and talked to here. I need to take the El Komosutro stance and try to play everyone that comes. There's so many people I didn't even play.

GOTM

Smash Champion
M2K - Rushing through our pool to get to play Brawl, too good :laugh:
Eggm - You and Jman made an awesome team, good stuff as always
JMan - Your Fox is too good, way to come from NY and ****
Will - Jiggs is gay ;), but your insane with her. Good stuff
Scar - Awesome tourney, you should have run Pound :laugh: And your awesome
Alukard - Your better than Wes ever was, sexy *** Samus
Tec0 - TecHERO is always ****, gimpy Sheik ftw
Vanz - I so wish I was there for the Inui Vanz MM, but I heard he called you out and then you ***** him, lmao. Amazing
Velocity - What da FAWK, Doc is FAWKEN gay :laugh:
Lord Knight - 1. Waluigi is cooler than you, and 2. Melty Blood is balls
SlikVik - Finally got to play you, and I was impressed. Nice peach
Vex Kasrani - I hate Falco, fox ditto me in tourney next time ;)
Inui - Your teammate rested me like 27 times in teams, and your Sheik...that's like, the gayest team ever :urg:
Wesley - OH GIRL (you say it more than Pakman), lol. Wesley is too good
Roykid - FAWKEN RoyKid, green greens is supposed to be where you ****. Those bombs did you in dude :laugh:
Talwind - Feel bad for you AztecKing wasn't there. Triforce ftw
El Komosutro - Komo is the funniest ****er alive, and your moonwalking is best on the planet, lol
Swords - Good stuff man..I always have a good time playing you for some reason, lol. Good stuff bro
souja - Randomly played you and you impressed the hell out of me. We have like..the same Fox, haha. Awesome stuff, I never even heard of you until now.
Clai - Didn't get to play you this time around but...NICE SHIRT! :laugh:
Shakugan - How was teamin with RoyKid? Your peach is getting better
Cless - Talwind woulda ***** in GNT4, I mean, come on, he uses Paul tricksies.
ChiboSempai - We did good in teams this time around, now if only Melee wasn't ****ing OVER :laugh:
Lite - You are my favorite person in the world. Ever. No joke.
Jollies - Sorry you felt sick...you could have made a statement in like the last Melee tourney, lol
Xzax - You are the loudest person I've ever met. And Tom is a ****
Ame - Good as always to see you man. Your at like every tournament ever, lol
Lil' Goepel - Our matches were fun, lol. We had a good time
AutoFail - NO...YOSHI!! Haha. Good stuff. Jungle Japes is too fun

Cless

Smash Champion
Scar, thanks for putting me up at your house. That was super huge.

GOTM, I don't think I really played Talwind in GNT4, but The Cape was beating us both anyway.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I am horrible at Super Smash Bros. Melee. I should quit.

Lord Knight, good stuff on ending my giant win streak against you. Bad stuff at squandering afterwards. Have more faith in your Marth.

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
wewt

This tournament was beyond sexy and I'd like to thank everyone for making it so great. I'm kinda new to smashboards (old account was Chris7x) so incase you forgot me I had the biggest hair there and was wearing a light green hoodie. Thanks souja, my brother Lite which im sure alot of people like =P, and vino for traveling with me to this tournament. I couldn't get here without my dad so lots of thanks for him. I got alot farther into the tournament this time unlike the last SPOC. Unfortunately my dad isn't going to drive me anymore so it looks like I need a new ride. Man going all doc in tournaments is fun but hard. Shoutouts:

Autofail- Brave thing to use yoshi at a tournament. Lol yoshi Jungle Japes ftw.

Slikvik- WOW your peach is a beaaast. I could barely do anything vs it. That was a fun 2nd tournament match on corneria. I really need to practice vs peach.

Chibo- Nice little talk about video editing xD btw do you know any good programs that edit mpegs well??

Ame- Argh I should of friendlied you. Glad you recognized me when you saw me lol.

Kasumi - I think we did doc dittos, right? If you were the one with the long hair good **** man. I loved all of our matches. Doc rep.

Inui - "You don't know your own brothers age? Your a worthless piece of ****" Lol good times with our tournament match. Next time I won't pick rainbow cruise. I probably would've done better if it weren't sheik.

Tec0 - Funny stuff in friendlies and pools. Bowser is definitely a counter to sheik jk. Your ice climbers really got me, I have bad memories in doc vs IC match up lol. Never realized YL was so annoying :p.

Xzax - Nice talking to you dude, I forgot to friendly you. I'm pretty sure we played last time but only on teams. I agree with you that brawl is mad fun.

Clai - Better luck next time in pools. Your Mario was alright.

Jman - Nice tourny match vs my brother, I had no clue why he picked jiggly 2nd match because he doesn't even user her xD

Scar - You were a nice dude man. Thanks for keeping my little brother occupied and all. I watched most of your tournament matches.

Ndroo - Nice pool matches and that was some insane luck at getting all the lucky items.

Tru - Pretty intense pool matches. I like your sheik.

Shakugun - Nice friendlies we had there and thanks for complimenting my brother.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Wesley - OH GIRL (you say it more than Pakman), lol. Wesley is too good
FAWK! Now Pakman's gonna be really pissed at me! <3 Pakman, sorry I stole your catch phrase :(.

Brief Shoutouts:

@GOTM: Jesus FAWKING Christ, go to FAWKING bed! (FAWK = too good)
@Scar: <3 for running an awesome tournament and beating everyone who wasn't JMan and didn't play Jiggs.
@Pakman: Sorry I stole "oh girl" I didn't mean to. You are the best teams player I've ever seen.
@Komo: Lol at our team, we were way too good. GJ beating up on M2K in brackets, lol. I'm gonna hit you up on Xbox Live so that we can play some Halo sometime.
@M2K: Brawl sucks. Also, you're funny when you're giddy.
@JMan: You're too good :(. Good fun in the CF FFAs on YS with Scar and Lite.
@Everyone I played in Pools and Brackets: ggs all.
@Cless: Lol at Link grabbing entire space stations and wielding them as a weapon. You seem pretty chill, I wish we could've hung out more.

and a lastly, a very special shoutout:

@Bama: Good **** vs. the basement door! You FAWKED that **** up hardcore! You're the man.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
My Shoutouts!

17: Team Fail and Lose (Clai + AutoFail)
Next time, I'm going in with Team "Marth and Sheik are a gay couple that soul-**** low tier characters." It was so awful that it was laughable.

M2K: Chuck Norris took my virginity, and then Mew2King came and took it again. Thanks for chillin' and talking to me for a bit.
Cactuar: You're M2K v0.99. I thought you were going to look exactly like that guy in your signature. Just look at him, pointing and laughing and flexing himself while having sex with a woman he probably doesn't love. Instead you look like M2K except with the awesome cactus on it, lol. Why didn't you go pools with me?
Eggm: IC<Yoshi Sequel at Mute City: Too anti-climactic. I think we need to do Mario/Yoshi at Green Greens, because no matter which tournament I'm in, you're always my first loss.
Teczero: Excellent low-tier battles, I almost had you both times. It gave me the chance to show off my low-tier goodness, because team play sure didn't. And with Mario's stray fireball, "yes, the sole purpose of Fox' reflector has finally been fulfilled!"
Velocity: "This battle is the gayest battle ever, and I've seen Samus dittos." At least I knew I'm getting there against the good players, thanks for the battle.
Deff: You're so young... and you have an afro... your play is just so good. Thanks for the somewhat compliment, but I think I will never challenge a Doc in DK 64 ever.
ROYKID!: Your game has improved so much, you've just been taking leaps and bounds. You're just so cool.
GOTM: We need friendlies. And use every character. And record them. NAO!
Autofail: Teams was lolsauce. Sorry for the suck.
Ndroo: Falcon... PAUNCH! No really, it was an excellent set, my first pools win in like eight tries. Sorry it didn't go better for you.
TJ: Sheik and Marth are not supposed to be chaingrabbed and gay'd like that. Congrats for the win, you earned it, but I so wanted to get 17th. I was that close.
Will: Lol. 5th place with Jigglypuff.

Scar: Again, you have proven to be beyond awesome. Thanks for bringing Brawl, thanks for the Falcon infinite triad, and thanks for being the coolest guy ever. I just wish I knew Rob's last name so we could drag him over here. Ness and Mewtwo for teams top tier! I'll be waiting for SPOC5!

Shoutouts to PacMan, Alukard and anyone who friendlied me and I didn't mention. Free for alls with Bowsers are the shiz!

Top Bottom