• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Cia

das kwl
dammit ryoko answer meeeee!!

I'm gonna cry..

and play interesting games that involve me, and razor blade, and a warm bath tub

T_T

Alukard

Smash Hero
I LOVE YOU SCAR!!!!! ... =) we need to team one day ^_^ ... team "i can't have fun with this game no more" LMFAO ur the best

Jollies

Smash Cadet
Ken34 and Vanz, you guys need to show me how to play MvC2 better...it's my biggest Capcom weakness

Also, I'll take any 3S MMs that I can. GO!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
vanz u play marvel?

I need to buy a stick to play on. I've been playing on the dreamcast controller too long. AHVB is just much easier on it to me, but enough of cable camping i wanna learn to play Sent correctly and actually have another character other than cable to play.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
Ken34 and Vanz, you guys need to show me how to play MvC2 better...it's my biggest Capcom weakness

Also, I'll take any 3S MMs that I can. GO!
who do you use?

vanz u play marvel?

I need to buy a stick to play on. I've been playing on the dreamcast controller too long. AHVB is just much easier on it to me, but enough of cable camping i wanna learn to play Sent correctly and actually have another character other than cable to play.
i play storm, sent, cable, and IMO, Sent took the longest for me to get good with, its all about mastering the fast fly and spacing, sh*t is so broken, lol.

Cless

Smash Champion
I should pick up MvC2, but I dunno. I hate playing with Marvel characters and those are the only ones worth playing.

Cia

das kwl
sorry for missing a few posts..

inui - ur ganon vs my kirb or yl (ur choice) $2.00??

shakugan - I accept marth ditto $2.00??

swiftbass - I used too. but I can tell that I may have lost some skill seeing as how i've played once at a friends house within the past two years and I could barely cross up w/ magnus :( but my psylocke was INSANE at my prime :)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
sorry for missing a few posts..

inui - ur ganon vs my kirb or yl (ur choice) $2.00??

shakugan - I accept marth ditto $2.00??

swiftbass - I used too. but I can tell that I may have lost some skill seeing as how i've played once at a friends house within the past two years and I could barely cross up w/ magnus :( but my psylocke was INSANE at my prime :)
the only team I used "well" was ironman/cable/capcom(psylocke) (i forgot what its called). I was working on team DUC, but then quit for smash. I like to think my solo CapCom was beast back in the day.

Jollies

Smash Cadet
who do you use?
I play Iron Man and CapCom a little, but I don't have a 3rd, and I don't know much about playing competitively.

And I'm the Denjin Ryu player in 3S. Somebody other than my brother, MM me!

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I haven't played any Marvel vs. Game in a LOOOOONG time. >_> outside of picking it up for 10 minutes to tick my brother off about 2 months ago, lol. That might be fun.

VaNz, you could team with me, >_>. That is if you wanna, lol. We could do some very evil combinations that would make people wonder if we're even sane.

Scar, Niwatori wants to MM you in a Link Ditto. 1$

Ame- "So that's it? What a guy.....this is gonna be tough!"

Cless

Smash Champion
I play Iron Man and CapCom a little, but I don't have a 3rd, and I don't know much about playing competitively.

And I'm the Denjin Ryu player in 3S. Somebody other than my brother, MM me!
I'll MM in the game of your choice. Chinese New Year is good for asian kids.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Scar, Niwatori wants to MM you in a Link Ditto. 1$
Lol Link ditto?? How random. Sure.

*note me not using my normal response of "I call the Link with a Knee"*

BTW if he'd rather fight me 4stock Link vs my 3 or 2stock CF that's cool too. <3 being CF.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
STFU spammer. Eggm, Fox v Falcon and Falco v Falcon MMs @ SPOC4. RECORDED. Yessss.
SCAR! my fox,falco,falcon, and marth vs your falcon. winner gets 10,000 euros or a handshake. which ever one comes first.

Cia

das kwl
sorry ame, I told slikvik that if ryoko didn't respond to my posts, that I'd team w/ him. it would be unfair to tell him otherwise. (unless I had a really good reason)

and I'll do link ditto money matches. WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING MEEEE?!?!

T_T

edit:

inui - ok

CanISmash - ok

Scar

#HarveyDent
sorry, not gonna make it until tommorow :\. I'll try to be in Philly around 12-2ish, I need to play unlimited stock CF on YS with you.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

If we inf time Falcon Ditto'd for like 3 hours that would make me really happy.

Also Scar, can I get in on those spacies vs your Falcon MMs?
Yessir. We will find out who is indeed a hero. We should make them epic, like $5 3/5 only neutrals MMs. I ban Floats anyways.

Top Bottom