• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Once again, is there really NO ONE who has room for me and thumbs? We would REALLY appreciate housing, and so would Scar, because otherwise we're imposing on him to figure out a way to house three people (he's already housing wife) in his dorm.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Once again, is there really NO ONE who has room for me and thumbs? We would REALLY appreciate housing, and so would Scar, because otherwise we're imposing on him to figure out a way to house three people (he's already housing wife) in his dorm.
I'm currently waiting to hear from a friend of mine who may be able to house people. When I get notification, I'll let you guys know.

R3N0

Smash Lord
i hope m2k clutches it for EC..
so we can be like RoM was a fluke..
along with pound3.
along with that evo tourny..
and stuff..

lol~~?

uhm.. yeah.. <3 mango sauce.

Scar - I'm doubting even going to Genesis. me and HBK haven't been practicing and I'm going to be probably moving in with a buddy of mine + starting my job by then.
I mean.. if you continue to go to weeklies im sure i'll catch up with oos there.

but yeah.. i dunno i dont have a ride no teammate.
I'm mad emo @ smash now.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
no controller johns

im sure previously being the best player in the world makes up for some of it :p

youve been complaining about a controller for a while, why didnt you ever just buy a new one and break it in urself

JFox

Smash Hero
I agree. Magus is far too talented not to be attending tournaments. Also, don't you live like maddd close? Thats practically no travel cost, and it's only $5 for teams. So really you have no johns. I expect to see your talented *** on saturday, bud.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
A number of the 'faults' you find in controllers can be fixed with some adjustment/practice and aren't actual limitations of the controller itself.
been saying this 4evar srsly......my best controller I ever got was a used one that felt horrible when I first played with it. But who wants to believe that practicing with it and just playing thru it until it gets better/you adjust......I feel that alot of ppl's controller issues are mental, but thats just me, some random guy who can pick up any controller and break it in. I think when i fix ppls controllers, ima just not do anything with it and give it back to them.

Nojohns87 : "OMG swift ur so 1337 at fixin teh controllers!"
Swift: "yeah no problem(literally)"

@magus
/thumbsup

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
Could I request an update to the first post? I know the time changed, but we're above bodek lounge now, right?

Also, my ride's car got fixed (amazingly lucky dude, who landed a big check the second his car broke), so it'd be cool to know where some free parking near the venue is. If there isn't any, that's cool, but you can't blame me for trying.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
You are going to have to park kind of far and walk. 40th and spruce is where the free parking starts.

You might just want to throw your hazzards on in the loading zone in front of the venue and ask someone to help.

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
how hard is it to understand

i quit melee

until i get a good controller

then practice with it

a lot

milos shoulda had it mailed to me by today, but he says ill surely get it tomorrow. I hope so
YO, NO JOHNS, *****. . . YOU'S BEING A STRAIGHT B*TCH, HOMIE! YOU I'M-AFRAID-OF-LOSING-'CAUSE-I'M-A-BABY-B*TCH-*SS-B*TCH! ON THAT EMO TYPE TIP!

YOU GONNA GET THE ROAST OF YOUR LIFE, JAY!

WHY YOU BEING ALL SORE LOSERISH!? YOU AIN'T EVEN PLAY MY *****!

YOU NEEDS TO CALM DOWN, PAPAS!
PUT THE GUN DOWN WOADY!

QUIT BEING LIKE THIS:

AND DO LIKE MY MAN OBAMA AND SMILE AND PLAY THE GAME MY DUDE!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
who cares let mew2king quit. EC doesn't need him in order to compete. EC is well capable of holding **** down. Have fun hunting another controller down to give to him only so it can be lost, traded, broken, or not up to his standards in like 2 months. This whole dilemma is all too familiar. Same scenario diff fools contributing.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
that was the best post arrogant has ever made holy ****!
lol at the machine clip.

i agree with swift. you place second like 2 times within a year and cry. make a billion johns, and can't even take the time to buy your own controller and break it in yourself. man up m2k. no one is against you but its like your putting 0 effort

strawhats

Smash Master
leave m2k alone aka leave "brittney alone"

m2k will do fine he's just *****ing right now. Why do you think I don't enter tourneys. Because of my ****ty 3rd party gamestop controller which I'm barely managing to break in into a mario controller. He still top 2 in all the ****ing world so he shouldjust go out there get a bootleg controller and just **** people like he always does.

Gammelnorsk

Smash Ace
Could I request an update to the first post? I know the time changed, but we're above bodek lounge now, right?

Also, my ride's car got fixed (amazingly lucky dude, who landed a big check the second his car broke), so it'd be cool to know where some free parking near the venue is. If there isn't any, that's cool, but you can't blame me for trying.
u live right near me wow

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
u live right near me wow
Indeed. There seem to be so few smashers close to us. Do you play Smash 64 online with the tag Hammerheart? I ask because it's in your sig. If so, I played you last night. I was a Link that lost to all your characters except your Samus, then left. (Left because a friend came over, not because I got a win.)

I imagine you're coming to this. We have to play. (Melee, since my smash 64 cart is in storage)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Just leave M2K alone, holy sh*t son. If he continues to say whatever he says relating to controllers or whatever, just ignore it. Let him do what he wants. Let him be. It's not that serious.

I agree with SwiftBass. Even without M2K, East Coast is too d*mn strong anyway. In addition, its not like M2K is the only person capable of beating Mango in tournament. We got a handful of people that can do it, including myself.

Gammelnorsk

Smash Ace
Indeed. There seem to be so few smashers close to us. Do you play Smash 64 online with the tag Hammerheart? I ask because it's in your sig. If so, I played you last night. I was a Link that lost to all your characters except your Samus, then left. (Left because a friend came over, not because I got a win.)

I imagine you're coming to this. We have to play. (Melee, since my smash 64 cart is in storage)
im gonna be at my dads

but i own smash 64 so we should play together sometime

or melee

skyheart

Smash Lord
Just leave M2K alone, holy sh*t son. If he continues to say whatever he says relating to controllers or whatever, just ignore it. Let him do what he wants. Let him be. It's not that serious.

I agree with SwiftBass. Even without M2K, East Coast is too d*mn strong anyway. In addition, its not like M2K is the only person capable of beating Mango in tournament. We got a handful of people that can do it, including myself.
This is so good. I am loving the attitude, and it's not even cocky. EC has so many people that are good and each of them has great potential. M2K *****. He's the best on EC, but he isn't EC.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
I have a 1 dollar MM with teczero, he has to use the char of my choice, any suggestions as to who i should pick? Im might use falco, but i dont play this game.

Top Bottom