• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
That's funny lol. I don't know. It depends how I'm playing that day and how confident I am in all my tournament characters. Me having a vast variety of characters to choose from is sometimes annoying since I don't know how to choose lol. Although its good at the same time.
Well MM you got like 13th with ness. And i had no idea you had any techskill with ness.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
@Prog - How many people will you be able to house this time?
I think Tope and I are gonna drive to MD and pick up Wife and possibly Chred2akrisp so that we can carpool and make the ride cheaper and so Tope has to do less driving.
Can you house 3-4 people?
Yep. Looks like it might be 6 Saturday night, haha.

JFox

Smash Hero
Tope the rapist is not as cool a name as Kage the Warrior. +1 point for Kage.

@Cyrain- I always want to MM you. Not cuz I'm trying to win any money, but just cuz I always want friendlies with your fox, its so awesome.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
@Jfox- Right on dude. I mean if you just want friendlies, no money necessary haha. I'll be pretty short on funds anyway.
And sir...Have you seen Tope's beard lately? That's like +5 points right off the bat.

@ Jman- That sucks *** dude. I just recently lost my good fox controller too. =( Good luck finding a replacement.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Hey Jman, bring my controller to nojohns. Imma try to fix it or harvest the shell.

You can use one of mine for tomorrow.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Cactuar, can you please clean my baby (controller) or something? It's been getting really bad. I'm definitely in need of a new controller. I don't wanna lessen our chances of us winning teams lol.

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
I gotta ask the two questions I always ask.

1. Anyone bringing Smash 64? I need to play some offline, but I don't own it. I'm certainly willing to bring an N64 though.

2. 8:00 AM is the earliest we can show up, right?

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
Bwaah? Then is doubles registration later this time around? It's always been 10:00 and I was under the impression things were set up earlier than that.

Top Bottom