• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

R3N0

Smash Lord
I don't think I'm coming, lets go m2k win it for the EC.

I'll miss you guys and this last spoc!

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I don't understand. You make a couple hundred bucks for a tourney right? Why don't you just BUY A NEW CONTROLLER AND BREAK IT IN. Seriously, you could buy like a new controller for each tourney set and still make a profit.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I don't understand. You make a couple hundred bucks for a tourney right? Why don't you just BUY A NEW CONTROLLER AND BREAK IT IN. Seriously, you could buy like a new controller for each tourney set and still make a profit.
Possible reasons for not buying a new controller and breaking it in

Not having the money to do so - Can't be this for M2K's case
Not having the time to do so - I doubt M2K doesn't have a few hours a week <_<.
Not wanting to spend the money to do so - Can't be this unless M2K doesn't think Melee is worth $30 or w/e it costs to buy a new controller.
Not wanting to put that kind of time and effort into it - Probably the reason :(.

Step it up Jason.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'll save the day and win it for the East Coast. I just need to get my hands on a sexy, new controller that's perfect for me.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
You forgot about the c-stick. ASDI is never detrimental, I always use it. It's how I live forever. Seriously, in teams when i go luigi my average percentage upon death is around 160

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm sooo sad i can't go to this ... wife and G$ better **** =]

good luck G ... and jesus

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
mindgames2199 (10:51:44 PM): sup chillen
chillindude829 (10:51:45 PM) has left the room.
mindgames2199 (10:51:48 PM): damn

LMAO
mindgames2199 (10:51:44 PM): sup chillen
chillindude829 (10:51:45 PM) has left the room.
mindgames2199 (10:51:48 PM): ****

-why has this been copied to my clipboard for like 3 hours lol-

EVERYONE GO TO THE DSO BIWEEKLY IN PHILLY THE DAY BEFORE

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
CanISmash, I'll give you whatever training you like, even for DI. I do have the best DI & defensive/survival skills lol. I'll give a mini-training session if anyone wants before the first event starts. I'm trying to perfect a special kind of DI I've been working on.

For example, Jman already has good DI skills. He was in my crib the other day and I taught him my non-completed special DI. He now knows how to survive at least a bit longer than usual. Although everyone must remember that reaction time goes hand in hand with DI. A person can have great DI skills but if they're reaction time isn't up to par, they'll die faster. Especially when it comes to teams, since it gets frantic at times and the person may be hit multiple. Maybe even hit by his own teammate by accident or hit into an attack of someone else. It's so many factors.

skyheart

Smash Lord
CanISmash, I'll give you whatever training you like, even for DI. I do have the best DI & defensive/survival skills lol. I'll give a mini-training session if anyone wants before the first event starts. I'm trying to perfect a special kind of DI I've been working on.

For example, Jman already has good DI skills. He was in my crib the other day and I taught him my non-completed special DI. He now knows how to survive at least a bit longer than usual. Although everyone must remember that reaction time goes hand in hand with DI. A person can have great DI skills but if they're reaction time isn't up to par, they'll die faster. Especially when it comes to teams, since it gets frantic at times and the person may be hit multiple. Maybe even hit by his own teammate by accident or hit into an attack of someone else. It's so many factors.
This is a free class ladies.

Top Bottom