• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Wife

Smash Lord
Old Wifey needs a partner for this thing. Who's available? G$ I heard you're a free agent. We could team up and do some Newlyweds ****. I think we could potentially tear some **** up. Find me on aim -- Hndrix37 -- sometime. Thanks.

PS G$ if you want to take a look at my resume, please watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7mQQOOqtX8

kthx

R3N0

Smash Lord
Dang I am mad depressed, no teammate still lol >.< EFFF............

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Cactuar, can you please clean my baby (controller) or something? It's been getting really bad. I'm definitely in need of a new controller. I don't wanna lessen our chances of us winning teams lol.
oh, do you not have a screwdriver to open the controller? I actually found an easy way to do it, don't screw with ebay to get the triwing screwdriver, go to homedepot or something and buy a torx head screwdriver, make sure it goes to size 5 or smaller. It's great because a), no messy ebay b) you don't have to destroy a flathead jewelers screwdriver. I can show you mine if you want.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Oh before I forget I want to play everyone in friendlies, last tourney I went to was RoM, so while I did play alot of friendlies, I didn't play alot of the NE regulars.

I also want to play Renos sheik at some point, I played a crapload of friendlies against your falcon (though you prolly didn't get my name, we were sitting at one of the front TVs, you were just playing pink falcon, I think I played as marth, falcon, and fox).

Divinokage

Smash Legend
So.. the montreal car still needs housing, 4 of us. Bam, Vwins, PKM and me.

Milos said something might come up so I need a backup plan he said. =P

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
To everyone who will be in the Philly area on Friday! (day before the tourney)

I'm holding one of my DSO biweeklies which will be Melee this time for everyone to prepare for SPOC!!!

The venue is only a handfull of blocks away from where SPOC is (its a walkable distance) and starts at 4pm on Friday April 17th.

Get your pre SPOC practice!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=197124

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Ummm, lol that's the 1st page of Spoc, has no info about your tournament, Chibo. :(

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Prog, it looks like Team Richmond actually won't be staying at your place for SPOC. =/
We're carpooling with Wife and Chred and Wife is going to be staying with Scar.
Cactuar's place (from what Tope said) is pretty close by there and Cactuar was kind enough to offer us housing, so it look like we're going to be going to his place to avoid having to drive any farther than necessary.

Sorry for any confusion/inconvenience.

As for my description, I've been told that I mildly resemble Remy from SF3:3s lol

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Prog, it looks like Team Richmond actually won't be staying at your place for SPOC. =/
Cactuar's place (from what Tope said) is pretty close by there and Cactuar was kind enough to offer us housing, so it look like we're going to be going to his place to avoid having to drive any farther than necessary.

As for my description, I've been told that I mildly resemble Remy from SF3:3s lol
I actually agree with Remy, lol good ****. You should color your hair blue and then you got this. haha =)

Edit: Still need housing, quickly now!

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx

Not a problem, I might just bring the ice cream to SPOC.

Kage, contact me.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
1$ Mm, sure thing. =) @ prog and CanIsmash, if we stay saturday night, maybe we could crash there and chill haha. I dunno what plans are exactly atm. We'll figure something out.

@Kage, I've considered it on many occasions haha. maybe one day..

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i dont think we need a practice tourney the day before -_-.
chibo no offense but why is melee not even thought about til something crazy like rom or spoc is happening.
noooooooooooo cyrain. i hate you and tope now. i was gonna come drunk again with better stories.
i compete in brawl more than melee. so on average why would i hold an event for a game i wast currently playing? i still play melee tho and am currently training up for spoc so il b diggin melee when this biweekly comes around, so im makin it melee

i originally planned for biweeklies to alternate between brawl and melee, but melee had much less of a turnout each time. they attracted about 10 ppl tops on average, when brawls normally gets in the high 20s on average, with a couple of them reaching over 30, which is pretty impressive for a friday night biweekly. since there will already be ppl in the area this weekend for spoc and smashing anyway, its a good way to get good attendance at a biweekly.

rabbt

Smash Journeyman
i compete in brawl more than melee. so on average why would i hold an event for a game i wast currently playing? i still play melee tho and am currently training up for spoc so il b diggin melee when this biweekly comes around, so im makin it melee

i originally planned for biweeklies to alternate between brawl and melee, but melee had much less of a turnout each time. they attracted about 10 ppl tops on average, when brawls normally gets in the high 20s on average, with a couple of them reaching over 30, which is pretty impressive for a friday night biweekly. since there will already be ppl in the area this weekend for spoc and smashing anyway, its a good way to get good attendance at a biweekly.
OR it proves that melee players do other things on Friday night, like party hearty(wut?) and stuff. Anyway, the Friday before SPOC(k) is poker night.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
What about CT? :( Awsmsean, Trademark, Cort, Mike$, and me?... possibly PC, but probably not

Top Bottom