• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
So, question:

Who wants to do commentary with the only and only magnanimous Prog?

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I want two rides, secret service security and Alicia Keys singing the national anthem.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well.. We are going to need housing now I suppose. For friday night, if everything goes accordingly. =P

And also I would like to see the list of players coming to this and also things like that. =P

Scar

#HarveyDent
you should prob try to get housed along the way so you don't have to make a huge drive. let me know what big cities you are passing through, maybe you could stop in the bronx again (lol) or w/ milos or @ PCs or something like that

Divinokage

Smash Legend
you should prob try to get housed along the way so you don't have to make a huge drive. let me know what big cities you are passing through, maybe you could stop in the bronx again (lol) or w/ milos or @ PCs or something like that
Ok I could ask around.

Milos

Smash Lord
i might be able to house canadians

if not them then someone else who's southbound, if they can give a ride in exchange, otherwise im on amtrak at 6am again, which i don't mind at all. lol it's a nice trip yo

Divinokage

Smash Legend
1st Priority. Ok I can team with you if G-Reg doesn't go then we can do team Knunch lol.. 2nd. If not i still need another possible teamate =P

Top Bottom