• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I could either come to this or possibly make money and play brawl

Who would pick me up from boston? >_>

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
What!?

*Peter Griffin Voice* "Come on"

Pakman: We should split a 12-pack or something. That'll be nice to drink after my "Magic Juice"

Pause....

EDIT: Darc you should go. You're cool....Dazwa too
date change ***** me bro... already planned to go back to Pittsburgh that weekend with my gf for our old college's carnival, no exactly something I can reschedule :ohwell:

you at least coming to no johns next weekend? I'm thinking of just skipping the CT tourney that day to go to No Johns featuring Mang0 and if it's also feat. Hazzard too, I'm pretty sure I'll be there.

Alukard

Smash Hero
****ing milos son!

dammit spoc is going to be super amazing ... scar, hazz , milos and madd weed ... i love the smell of weed LOLOLOL

never smoked tho ... but it smells nice =D

Milos

Smash Lord
HAHA when you showed up at max's house, and when you walked in i was in the process of rolling a blunt

it gets real son. yo mew2king is going to win this. i'm selling him my fox controller, that controller is god's pussayy

Cyrain

Smash Ace
cyrain, is there anyone from TR who needs a teammate! :3
..i dont think im going to this anymores O_o
Well if you aren't going, why are you worried about a teammate? lol
But I dunno. Tope and I are really the only TR members who still travel regularly to far away tourneys. No one really plays often enough to want to spend money for travelling anymore. =/
I miss the days of mass meleeeeeee

kiwiii

Smash Lord
Well if you aren't going, why are you worried about a teammate? lol
But I dunno. Tope and I are really the only TR members who still travel regularly to far away tourneys. No one really plays often enough to want to spend money for travelling anymore. =/
I miss the days of mass meleeeeeee
i was just saying im probably not going bc i probably cant find someone i know to team with on time. philly is kinda too far anyway. chu's biweeklies are far as is, 20 min and all haha melee was fun but no point starting again i guess x_x i just randomly miss it sometimes! and TR :\ :\ :\

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Hmmm, after reading all of these housing questions, I just remembered...Team Richmond will probably be needing housing as well. Uh-oh. x_x Anyone open? Would you have room again, Prog?

Scar

#HarveyDent
yeah guys everyone will get housing, let me work my magic

i can keep 3-5 people who will be very uncomfortable
i will ask GOTM, chibosempai, cactuar and others if housing will be possible

all said and done, everyone should be fine

Scar

#HarveyDent
m2k housing used to be possible but i don't think so anymore

i'll try to swing it, i think i'm gonna visit him this week, maybe tomorrow or thurs

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Oh, put me down for a setup, recording and commentary setup as well. :D

I might not have the commentary by then since my mic hasn't come in.

Top Bottom