• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I'm not sure, he posted a little while ago that he would help TO if dave needed it but yeah last i heard he was going to brainshock. You never know with that kid.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
speaking of which, tec0 was supposed to come out next week but probably can't now because kyle decided to stop responding to texts and haley couldnt buy his tickets

darkatma

Smash Hero
Or leave it there so that if I come up to Chicago I can take all 3 entrant's monies

Or have awesome sheik dids with Matt R

edit:
How far is Hope3 from Chicago guys?
I'd be getting in to Chicago friday night probably, so just wondering lolll.

It'd be so cool to hitch a ride with chicago peeps to hope3, but probably not happening since it looks like far =[

metroid1117

Smash Master
I'll try to come to this, but I might have to call azn parent johns on this one... If I can come, I'll try to get more friends out.

Quik17

Smash Ace
Does anyone have Dave's number? or know who he is on smashboards?

Also, does anyone want to team? I'm fairly good at teams, Scythe can vouch for me!

ORLY

Smash Master
i'm kind of wondering if more or less people will show up this weekend, with tink and kels out of town.

i'd guess.. more?

also: fox is really good

Me14k

Smash Lord
Me14k won't be attending this tournament. WTF now no one is going to want to go...the date needs to be changed

:)

have fun guys, wish i could be there

Rat

Smash Lord
The crimson tiger is coming?!

Dart do you want to team for an upcoming tournament? Teams friendlies last time was a boss.

edit @ trail: I'm bringing the fortress this time. Nothing's getting in. No armor no nothing.

Dart!

Smash Master

Dart do you want to team for an upcoming tournament? Teams friendlies last time was a boss.

edit @ trail: I'm bringing the fortress this time. Nothing's getting in. No armor no nothing.
If orly doesn't cry about it then yes. just let me know, preferably not a big tournament that way team america can shine when it counts.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion

Do you want to team for this tournament?

ORLY

Smash Master
Rat and I talked about it on the way back from MI. Kels wants to team with Matt, freeing Tom up to team with me, allowing Dart to team with Rat.

Which then leaves Tink out in the coooooold.

Tink

Smash Hero
i dont see a difference of me carrying kelly or me carrying a scrub :p.....all the same.

actually, ill just take cunning from trail and noone will win again 0_0.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Oh ****. I guess I'd be willing to do it if no one else steps up - I've TO'd small (< 20) tournaments with NU students and I have tio on my computer. Given that I'm so inactive compared to other people, however, I understand if people don't want me to do it. If I end up doing it though, I'll need help from other members of the community to help me keep track of registration and fees (especially since I want to enter...).

Top Bottom