• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Let's see here...what people complain about against Sheik...

WHAAA FTILT/DTILT/UTILT. IC = CC dsmash

WHAAAA GRAB. IC = LOLGRAB ME? TWO OF US

WHAAA DSMASH. IC = CC, WAVEDASH DSMASH

You have to be the biggest douche aka spam bair/fair/needles to win that damn matchup lol

Tink

Smash Hero
u guys dont know what ur speaking about -_-.....shiek vs icies is NOTTT bad att all.....i think my all time record vs trail in that matchup is like, 4-1 -_-.....its not that hard for shiek to not get grabbed :/.

also, gooey, grabbing the icies when theres 2 is great :/....most icies dont expect it, and if your smart with grabbing, u own the icies.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Btw, I give everyone the right to knock me in the face if I spit a single word relative to controller johns at this. I had an...episode with my controller and it ended up getting shattered into a bunch of pieces. Gonna have to order a new one and try to break it in real fast >_<

Freehaven

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cartographer25
January 15th huh?

CoD's only 20 minutes away from me. I should be able to make it.

That's a pretty awesome coincidence though. First day I join the forums, and I already find a tournament situated near me. That's pretty awesome.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
There are lots of players in our area too. Always good to see a new face :)

I'll be the guy sitting behind a laptop near the TVs most of the tournament and yelling for people to do their matches

Freehaven

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cartographer25
Cool. I haven't actually been to any major tourny's before, just friendly matchups and smaller tournaments created by friends.

Anyone know how well Toon Links tend to do in these tournaments?

Freehaven

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cartographer25
lmao.

Well, in that case, anyone know how well Mario's tend to do in tournaments? ;p

goateeguy

Smash Ace
lmao.

Well, in that case, anyone know how well Mario's tend to do in tournaments? ;p
Doctor Mario, being higher tier, is a lot more popular than Mario. A good Doc player does pretty well. Mario's not terrible either though. If you're decent, you may make it a ways, and people don't know matchups against Mario as well as others since he doesn't get played as often. Just go in with your best playing and see what happens. (And if you get ***** in the first round like me there's always friendlies).

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
If Purdue goes to this who wants to team with me? I want to try teaming with new people as much as I can just to get the experience. Unless Kirk goes and wants to team with me I think it's time I try one of you Chicago folk. ;) Let's do a rundown for kicks.

>Kels and Tink are teaming for sure
>R Bros I assume are teaming. (If not I'd be down with either of them)
>Deku and Andale may be going/teaming? (I haven't kept up. I'd also be down to team with either of them.)
>Cosmo...and :insert random person: Hopefully it's me this time
>Team Amuricuh...will they ever split up? I wanna team with one of them someday as well.
>Rat and BigD...do they team often? Same deal here as the rest.
>Vro is the same thing as Cosmo, but I want to team with you in **** mode only and I can't really tell if you're in **** mode until the day of the tourney. :facepalm: <3

I'm also assuming MI is all teaming with each other.

This post ended up being unnecessarily long.

ORLY

Smash Master
Don't listen to him. Luigi is the superior brother.

Accepting all Mario v. Luigi MMs. $1

Tink

Smash Hero
ya, i asssume im teaming with kelly...but i can clear some facts up for ya jason =).

big Ds not around town anymore(in ohio i believe), so rat, as far as i know, would be open.
cosmo would probably be open unless spikes comes(hasnt shown interest)/cosmos act. is going.
ppl have been trying to break the bros up and team, but they know they are too good together and like 2nd place :p.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
im back in chicago!

rat and i hated teaming together but did because we were the last people left most times, but then last tourney we did awesome so i'd probably be down to let him carry me again if he wanted

Rat

Smash Lord
i wouldn't say hated to team together. Our team chemistry wasn't the best.

Not sure what happened last time. ^^

Actually I'd like to team with duck again. Double Samus is hilarious. (teams is for fun anyways.)

Top Bottom