• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Dart!

Smash Master
lol Who's gonna do that? It's not possible. lol and i'm not losing to falcon anymore and it seems like TomR is the MW's only hope of beating me. hmmm maybe if i suck one tournament a few people might come close but.... i don't see that happening. lol

Step it up MW!!!! Beat meeeeeee!!!!

lol oh nvm. you can't :p
I'm coming for you....im gonna find you, find you.

READ: beat your ***

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm coming to this one.

Chicago better prepare for some MI ****. We're still salty from only getting 8 people into bracket at SWEET IV.

darkatma

Smash Hero
dart is an overated marth player who thinks he can just call out wisconsin smashers and beat them in a mm anytime he wants, so he trolls to make up for his cockyness.
wait i can call out wisconsin smashers and beat them in an MM anytime i want too..

let the ****talk begin!

hey i know i suck =)....MMs!?!?!?!?
5$ sheik vs fox when i next play you best of 5
I just want some good practice

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I'm coming to this one.

Chicago better prepare for some MI ****. We're still salty from only getting 8 people into bracket at SWEET IV.
We are stealing a setup. Maybe recording. You plan on bringing your recording stuff? If so, we HAVE to do 2 TVs for teams GF.

On the recording note, the missing vids will be uploaded next time i'm home and not sleeping (tuesday or wednesday). I've already split 4 or 5 singles sets but didnt get a chance to create the file. 4am, gotta be up at 6:30 and work at 1pm. /wrists

ORLY

Smash Master
Roy and Falcon if I remember right.

@Juggleguy: who's all comin' from MI? I know Duck wants another shot at my Marth. ;D

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I was in your pool, I was the only Roy player at the last tourney.
I have never played your Roy, I watched you though. :(
man Im such a jerk

Good doctor and Sanchaz are good, Im just stubborn and hate losing!! >=(
Quaz you can't be losing to them if you want your name in the title again! You bring too much hype!

Edit: Hellz yea Duck. Wanna do like a 3$ best of 5?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
why is everybody on quaz's balls? yall talk like he's one of the best in the midwest or something...he doesn't even have the best peach
atma and tink are both better
not hatin' just sayin'
is it some joke I'm missing?

Scythe

Smash Master
why is everybody on quaz's balls? yall talk like he's one of the best in the midwest or something...he doesn't even have the best peach
atma and tink are both better
not hatin' just sayin'
is it some joke I'm missing?

Mars-

Smash Champion
wow thanks a lot guys

Im gonna lose to good doctor or sanchaz or some other scrub and get like 13th place if you keep overhyping me =(.. so much pressure.
Get ready, you're mine.

HYPE HYPE HYPE

EDIT BTW I need a new siggy. Anyone wanna make me one? I just remembered I started playing samus again because wes did, even though I know he would eventually stop playing melee again. Now that has happened so it's back to being a tier ***** I'm playing falco.

tl;dr: I'm playing falco not samus and need a new siggy.

ORLY

Smash Master
It sure is. Who could have made that out without knowing? -Maybe- Jesus.

.. maybe.

Top Bottom