• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Kels88

Smash Lord
I love me some **** talk!
I also love Kelly not taking our paper
let's take his cash flow by beating him instead of making him win less $
lol Who's gonna do that? It's not possible. lol and i'm not losing to falcon anymore and it seems like TomR is the MW's only hope of beating me. hmmm maybe if i suck one tournament a few people might come close but.... i don't see that happening. lol

Step it up MW!!!! Beat meeeeeee!!!!

lol oh nvm. you can't :p

Jayford

Smash Lord
lol Who's gonna do that? It's not possible. lol and i'm not losing to falcon anymore and it seems like TomR is the MW's only hope of beating me. hmmm maybe if i suck one tournament a few people might come close but.... i don't see that happening. lol

lol Kelly I'm gonna poop on you next tournament

Oro?!

Smash Hero

All I know is I love it when you have to go beast mode on me. You got so mad after that sick Falcon combo. Falcon still has a chance to do you in.:bee:

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Kels, can't let you do that!

I'm gonna tap that Fox this time(and make sure my damn knee hitbox comes out when you tech in place last stock against the ledge >_>...johnsssssss), and then you're going to be like LULULULULUL SHEIK CP and then I'm going to....either cry or ****. It's kind of hit or miss with that *****.

You aint unbeatable, son.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
LOL
wayne uses all **** talking as an opportunity to take kids' money
Kelly I could take you if falco wasn't in this game
****ing falco is the gayest ****
i wanna mm you in dittos next time we play, I think i can make a miracle happen

Kels88

Smash Lord
lol Kelly I'm gonna poop on you next tournament
I highly doubt it
All I know is I love it when you have to go beast mode on me. You got so mad after that sick Falcon combo. Falcon still has a chance to do you in.:bee:
hmmm won't be necessary. I no longer have to. I got this **** figured out.
Kels, can't let you do that!

I'm gonna tap that Fox this time(and make sure my damn knee hitbox comes out when you tech in place last stock against the ledge >_>...johnsssssss), and then you're going to be like LULULULULUL SHEIK CP and then I'm going to....either cry or ****. It's kind of hit or miss with that *****.

You aint unbeatable, son.
hmmm i don't think I can be stopped.

And I don't think i'm unbeatable but.... I'm saying it's a good chance i'm not gonna lose:)
lollll....go lose to more FL ganondorfs kelly :p.
lmao maybe you should start playing Ganon then and tells me how it goes.
QFT!

<3 Tink.
Terrible quote. Even though he lost because he choked it up... He shouldn't have been on his last stock anyway since ganon is soooo easy.
RAT RAAAGE!!!

seriously though reading this makes me super angry. imma destroy you kelly.
Sorry but you'll have to stop Sheik first. I'm banning the **** out of Brinstar from now on:p
Kelly im taking you down in jan. BELIEVE IT!
I don't believe it. It can't happen
Lol it's funny because Tink lost to Iori's Ganon lolololololol
lmao i know right.
hey i know i suck =)....MMs!?!?!?!?
My Falco and Fox are taking mms all day
LOL
wayne uses all **** talking as an opportunity to take kids' money
Kelly I could take you if falco wasn't in this game
****ing falco is the gayest ****
i wanna mm you in dittos next time we play, I think i can make a miracle happen
lol you will not beat me in Fox dittos. But why should i bother playing him when i have Falco. lol playing Fox just makes my job harder. I like comboing the **** out of spacies with falco. It's too fun

Good night Smashboards and Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

ORLY

Smash Master
Lol i love how trolling has escalated from "person X is better than person Y" to entire states.

Also merry chris-mas and junk guys

Sveet update the thread and rat's gonna be a monster with icies

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
sweetness. Sorry I've never been to a city that big. I'm pretty sure DC is smaller but I can't be sure.

HOwever maybe I shouldn't think so hard I thought sveet said he had to update it and I was looking for Chicago so I figured venues changed up every now and then. maybe i'll go and fail horribley there.

thanks for correcting me

john!

Smash Hero
Too bad he can't back it up!
LOL at people not even on IL Power Rankings being better than your whole state!
mm?

also, there are several IL smashers that aren't on the IL power rankings but deserve to be in my opinion, so your point is moot

also also, since when is wisconsin "my state"? i can switch states at will, and i am loyal to neither!

also also also, merry christmas

LSDX

Wah!
How many setups should we be expecting for a console to TV ratio? This will contradict if I even bring a setup.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
ideally there would be 1 TV per 2 people. Realistically, 1:3 would be perfect, but 1:4 is the minimum goal.

Top Bottom