• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
^ less people to lose to?

I'll be changing the title as soon as i get off my *** and upload the videos from the last one. Its some sort of reminder for myself

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Man, don't go to a national with multiple rounds of pools then. You might john your way to last place.
BURN

this tournament was like a marathon and really hard. i think its better because its good training for us. no johns.

honestly if we have more tournaments like this i think it will accelerate everyones game more than traditional pools -> bracket.

no pain no gain!!

Tomacawk

Smash Master
two rounds of pools AND round robin both sound awesome. I wish I could have been here for this....damn
I agree with George. RR=more games=more improvement

ORLY

Smash Master
You guys are overlooking the most important part of the next tournament: THE RETURN OF QUAZ

Rat

Smash Lord
what does blastoise stand for?

or is it cool to just add random pokemons to your posts?

:104:

Dart!

Smash Master
Woulda been ultra burn had he not put that possibly there.

Confidence. Have it.
I'm done mega hyping myself up

to lose to Gnw...zelda...peach...samus...

it seems people respond more positively to humble players

plus it keeps trolls ammunition low (nomnom BigR)

Kels88

Smash Lord
kels has so many bad habits
he wins anyways because he's better than everyone else here

it's our fault his bad habits don't get punished
he's like a lesser dr.peepee lols
If you all would start punishing my bad habits then i could learn what they are and improve on that and maybe place higher at tournaments outside the MW:p

Tomacawk

Smash Master
If you all would start punishing my bad habits then i could learn what they are and improve on that and maybe place higher at tournaments outside the MW:p
I will bring the pain next time we play Kelly. I will teach you fox dittos.
and you're going to teach me falco god damnit

ORLY

Smash Master
Kels let's play for a few hours at Rat's tomorrow. I'll tell you your bad habits.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
it's really hard to get much better than the people you play, for that exact reason... that's why england's thread irritated so many people, he didn't see that.

edit::101:
Firstly, what does getting better than the people you play have to do with my thread?

Secondly, people got irritated for a variety of reasons which can all be summed up into "johns".

Third, you'll be bad forever with that mindset. :c (<---That is what that thread is about):079:

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Code:
            char tmp = (char)0;
            int i = 0;
            StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder();

while(i < orig.Length)
            {
                tmp = orig.ToCharArray()[i++];
                if(tmp != ' ' && tmp != '\n' && tmp != '.' && tmp != '!' && tmp != '?' && tmp != ',')
                sb.AppendFormat(":201{0}:", tmp);

else
                    sb.Append(tmp);
            }
Little function to convert text into unown text. Inspired by LE's sig.

edit- testing
:201t::201h::201e: :201q::201u::201i::201c::201k: :201b::201r::201o::201w::201n:
:201f::201o::201x: :201j::201u::201m::201p::201s: :201o::201v::201e::201r: :201t::201h::201e: :201l::201a::201z::201y: :201d::201o::201g:

sanchaz

Smash Lord
why don't you just everything that mango does, lol. grab your notebook and admire his falco/fox. even his captain falcon? and I saw that set against the unkown dude, :D.

Top Bottom