• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

ORLY

Smash Master
crimson, i also live just north of you in mchenry. we'll play sometime. PM me your number and i'll invite you next time i have people over (including the R bros)

Crimson Tiger

Smash Rookie
Oh my goodness...those R bros are amazing! i hope one day my fox could compete against players such as them.
Orly, will do. i can't wait to meet/play you :)

sanchaz

Smash Lord
try hard notio is try hard notion and try hard notion wins, fatality, us that an ike!

ORLY

Smash Master
jeff quit trying to confuse people with your riddles

man let's make this the week after midterms. i don't wanna wait until april to play more

sanchaz

Smash Lord
jeff quit trying to confuse people with your riddles

man let's make this the week after midterms. i don't wanna wait until april to play more
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your a student somewhere, rofl!

marioBROPRO

Smash Cadet
Just moved to IL from BAHHSTUNN and might go to this tournie, gonna be awkward not knowing anybody >.>

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Barns, we should team and **** ****. Remember when we did those sets vs dart/chris at kirks last summer? I say we show the midwest a new level of teamwork.

Tink

Smash Hero
i will take 5$ mms with anyone that is above me in the next power rankings.....and ill be winning this tournament!

Dart!

Smash Master
he forgot to add if kels doesn't go to his post :) and unfortunately he's gonna have to take second place to me then too :)

ORLY

Smash Master
the guardians' days of winning doubles at these are over

double sheik is a joke and won't work twice

Top Bottom